Train Wreck Auto-Feminized

AppleBoy

This will be my first journal here so bare with me:

The other day I ordered 5 feminized auto-seeds (Train Wreck) from Crop King Seeds (Thank you) which I´m waiting for.

The gear I´m going to use is:

120x120x180cm Secret Jarden tent, which of course is going to be indoors.
5 4x4cm flowering pots with big holes for the water to run through properly and for the roots to get out of there, filled with flower soil.
600watt HPS.
432watt LED COB Spider.
50 liter aquaponic watering system with 4 18 liter pots filled with hydrograins.
One fan to get fresh air in and old air out and one fan for circulation so 2 fans.
Juices from Canna.
CO2 bags.
Timers for the watering system and for the lights

The germination goes like this, putting the seeds on top of a couple layers of toilet paper (non-chlorinated) that are on a plate and then put a couple of layers of toilet paper on top of the seeds also.

I will boil a day old water and when the water has cooled down to about 25-30 degrees centigrade i´m gonna pour it on the papers so that the seeds are properly wet, then place another plate over so it´s completely dark inside and put the plates ON TOP (not inside) the refrigerator for about 24 hours or until the spouts is about 0.5 to 1 cm long.

Then it´s time for the seeds to be placed, very gently, into the small pots filled with ordinary flowersoil, the seeds is placed about 1 cm deep into the soil with the sprout facing downwards and then some more soil poured over.

The small pots are then each placed in the middle of one of the 4 18 liter pots except one where there will be two small pots for the fifth one which is for the security of having 4 plants (If all 5 seeds will survive the fifth will be placed under care at my friends house).

To start of I will have the LEDabout 25-30centimeters above the pots and the HPS somewhere above (for the proper warmth because the LED emits almost no heat at all).
Lights will be on/ off 12/12 the entire period ´cause it´s autoseeds.

At this point the watering system is not yet activated and only a day or so old water is poured into the pots until the stems shoots about 5-6cm up from the soil. The seeds will have all the nutrients they need for the first weeks from the soil.

Now it´s time to wake the watering system to life and add the proper amounts of juices into the water CANNA Gardening CANADA is the best place to see the amounts needed since it´s their juices I´m using.
The watering system is gonna be on for 15 minutes every hour for 20 hours except for the last hour then the system will water for the whole hour and then no water until next 24 hour period starts.

The CO2 bags will be opened one by one and are placed behind the circulationfan after the first flowers emerge...

Now I just have to sit tight and wait for the seeds to arrive...

Hey AppleBoy! Welcome to the :420: grow room! Thanks for settin up a journal. I love the choice of beans man. Cant wait to see ya all set up and growin. As you are doing autoflowering plants you need not use 12/12 for the flowering cycle. 18/6 or even 20/4 will give much much better results. There are quite a few threads on this site growing Crop King autos. Cruise around and check some of them out. If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask bud! See ya soon! :thumb:

Subscribing so I can follow along with your grow AppleBoy. Really appreciate you sharing it with us.

Happy Growing!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom