Hobopr0's Low Budget First Time Grow - Unknown Bag Seed & A Gang Of CFLs

Hobopr0

Hey Guys,

ok so my first journal and grow...ive actually started posting a few months back in Dec and never thought of starting a journal but since ive been on the site pretty often, i figure id give it a shot and immortalize this for my kids to read one day..haha. That being said, instead of rewriting the entire journey up til now, the flwing link is where it all started for me on this site and my first ever grow. pretty cool to check out my first post/pic to what i just posted to it a few mins ago..
Hi! First time grower needs help please!

i invite you all to take a look and share your thoughts and direction...i figure i can kill off that thread and perhaps just pull it onto this and continue on this one....or can admin pull move the thread pls?

and since i have 4 baby clones going as well..thinking about starting a journal about these also..(here's the thread to move for me admins..heh)
Can these be revived or should I trash these?

damn i shouldve started growing years ago...having a ton of fun. perhaps having kids has forced me to begin my transition into middle age and gardening....my lawn's next!

oh and here's my set up...air filter/fan on a truck to me now..stay tuned.
2 in 1 Grow Room Set-Up Question

:thanks::Namaste::volcano-smiley::tokin:

re: Hobopr0's Low Budget First Time Grow - Unknown Bag Seed & A Gang Of CFL's

Ya cant smoke the lawn brother... lolz. Hey man welcome to the :420: grow room! Ya had me at cfl.. Look forward to your compilation my friend. Keep em green! :thumb: :high-five: :passitleft:

re: Hobopr0's Low Budget First Time Grow - Unknown Bag Seed & A Gang Of CFL's

right on man..appreciate the welcome. i updated my post with my set up. also noticed that ur in ny...same here.

Nice my NY brotha. Im upstate tho. "Orange Nation" :thumb:

re: Hobopr0's Low Budget First Time Grow - Unknown Bag Seed & A Gang Of CFLs

Nice my NY brotha. Im upstate tho. "Orange Nation" :thumb:

ohhh Syracuse huh?? i went to St John's back in the day when they were still called the Redmen...Big East rivals.

This sounds like it's going to be an interesting grow. Sounds just like my bagseed adventures, practice makes perfect... Get the basics down with free seeds, and then move on to some premium genetics. Good luck mun,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

just added some more cfl's and splitters...along with foil taping up light leaks, which as u can see included anywhere a sewing needle went through...the company seems to be doing me right by either offering a 10% discount or another tent as a replacement i believe. waiting to hear back from them now...stay tuned.

20160314_105215.jpg
20160314_105204.jpg
20160314_081435.jpg
20160314_081359.jpg
20160314_073208.jpg
20160314_073240.jpg

That sucks bud. A holy tent huh? Unless you are tryin for a super stealthy grow, light leaking OUT isnt your enemy.. Its the light from outside sources during lights out time thats no good. :thumb:

20160314_161527.jpg

just arrived...probably will try either tmrw or day after. what should i be using at this point? im about 3 weeks into flower for the big ones and about 2 -4 weeks vegs on the babies....im watching youtube videos and need to dl the soil feeding schedule from their site..

better pics
20160314_1052041.jpg
20160314_0814101.jpg
20160314_0732081.jpg

Flowering girls... 3tsp Big Bloom, 2tsp GrowBig, 2tsp TigerBloom. lil chicks.. 6tsp BigBloom, 2tsp GrowBig.. Id go 1/2 or less of this tho. Just to see how they react to it. (this is straight off their soil feed schedule) :thumb: :high-five:

so does this mean that each plant needs to take atleast a gallon each? or just until a bit of run off. how often? ive heard various feeding schedules...such as feed, no feed or water, water, repeat?

and...which week am i suppose to start at? just week 5 as if it were in 1st week of flower?

Thats just the FF ratio per gallon bud. You dont have to water a whole gallon at a time. Just what she needs will suffice. If you plan on following the chart to the "T" I wouldnt worry about runoff if ya are gonna flush 3 different times. Just make sure ya water slowly so it isnt just running out of the sides and air pockets in the pot. The soil needs to uniformly absorb the water. :thumb:

so does this mean that each plant needs to take atleast a gallon each? or just until a bit of run off. how often? ive heard various feeding schedules...such as feed, no feed or water, water, repeat

That's the concentration of nutrients in your solution. If they only take 1/2 gallon and then they have run off, then she's full you'll just be wasting valuable nutes. 10% runoff is the norm, let her drain for 15 mins or so as to not let her sit in the runoff. Does that make sense enough? I'm a little bit high. :hookah:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

And make sure ya give the chicks soil a few days to dry up between feedings/waterings. Just a little wilt, not lookin for droop. As far as a feeding regime goes... Thats really personal preference.. there are alot of feeding guide lines on here.. The only 1 that knows what when and how much a plant needs will ultimately be the 1 growing it. Alot of this will be up to you. On my grows I fed every watering.. I was just below recommended full strength. I just didnt like the idea of driving my nutes to the bottom of the soil with plain water.. I gave them a fresh lighter feeding every time they were thirsty. (2-4 days) :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom