KGIRedline's - Soil - Mars LED 900 - 3.5x3.5 - GSC Triple & Gorilla Glue #4

KGIRedline

Ok everyone,
So here goes....I'm starting my first grow journal....on my first indoor grow :volcano-smiley: . I feel like I'm making a wise decision after all the times of scouring this site for info from you guys. Ok, on to the info on grow.

Strain: G.S.C. original, Orange Cookies, Animal Cookies, Gorilla Glue #4
Medium: Soil,Roots 707 organic & Pro mix hp 50/50
Nutes: House and garden line with pro tekt and liquid karma supplements
Stage: In veg for about 2 weeks at start of journal, from clones
Environment: 3.5 x 3.5 tent, with 375 cfm exhaust fan and carbon filter, and 2 circulation fans (small)
Lighting: 900 Mars L.E.D. set to full spectrum 25 inches away
Pots: Square 3 gallon
Temps and humidity: 75 degrees 50%
Pests: None currently (fingers crossed lol)
PH: Trying to keep in soil ph around 6-6.5 (feel free to advise me if thats wrong)

So here's my starting info. I'm open to any suggestions and I am hoping to learn as I go and not bore you guys too badly haha. I really want to do some LST and SCROGG'ing but am currently just getting my girls going and don't know if i can properly do it at their stage. I'll post pics and see what you guys think. I'm at work currently so may not get pics up till tonight but will do my best. :lot-o-toke:

-Tommy A.K.A. KGIRedline

re: KGIRedline's Soil Mars L.E.D. 900 3.5x3.5 - G.S.C. Triple & G.Glue #4

Ok guys, I gotta get back to work, but heres a pic of my girls when i first put them in pots in their new home :)
3-13_girls_indoor_closer_pic.jpg

Welcome to :420: and your setup and girls are looking good.

You are more that capable right now to start LST. Just make sure you tie a string around the base of the stalk and tie it off to tie pot. Just don't want to pull your roots out. I noticed the sooner you start the LST the better. As for the SCROG I didn't put mine in the tent until a week before I flipped to flower. Others may say different. But keep it up you are on the right track

Hey KG, I have clones about same age and there all tied down and already in training. Stop by my journal and check them out, not real good pics of the clones, will get better pics this week when I update, have 9 in flower right now. Looks like you have a nice clean grow area. Good luck and stay green.:cheer::volcano-smiley:

Awesome, thank you guys for the input. I'm going to post some more pics in order the girls are a little further along now but not much. Also, do you guys know how to link my journal in my sig? I will check yours out as well :) I like seeing others progress it's like art to watch these girls develop.
-Tommy

Awesome, thank you guys for the input. I'm going to post some more pics in order the girls are a little further along now but not much. Also, do you guys know how to link my journal in my sig? I will check yours out as well :) I like seeing others progress it's like art to watch these girls develop.
-Tommy
Here ya go bud! Looking forward to seeing more of the girls

How to Add Links to Signatures

3-22_girls_indoor_2.jpg
3-22_girls_indoor.jpg

These 2 are yesterday. I'm thinking of taking 5 of them out for my outdoor grow which is coming up and doing 4 with training...whats everyone think? The 4 that have really took off are the Gorilla's and G.S.C.'s. The second largest one is one of the orange cookies.

3-22_girls_front_door.jpg

Here's the most recent pic from front of tent. And thank you I'm gonna look at that tutorial now i really appreciate it :thumb: I'll eventually get hang of site and functions fully lol

-Tommy

For sure, I topped the 4 big girls 2 nights ago for first time. I was thinking of doing the small girls soon but their nodes are still really close together i didn't know whether to wait longer for them or go ahead and do now.... Figured I'd see what community thinks. I'm lagging on getting the journal going but now will stay on top of it for sure.

So I got home and visited my ladies for a little while, and decided the largest 5 of my girls are going to go in my larger tent to veg until outdoor transfer. I'm gonna do the smaller 4 indoor with LST and topping. I will post pics of progress tomorrow after completion of this "phase" :)

re: KGIRedline's - Soil - Mars LED 900 - 3.5x3.5 - G.S.C. Triple & G.Glue #4

20160323_075745.jpg

Ok guys, I will now make a second journal for my outdoor babies, which I prepare inside till they are strong enough for outside, but wanted to post a pic of where my big girls from this journal are moving, the tent on right. The one on left is my seedlings under a mars 400 in 2x2 for same journal

Ok guys, so I moved the 5 nominees for outdoor to their temporary environment and watered my 4 that are staying (read that watering before LST helps them bend easier, plus they were dry) So I wanted to post pics. First one is them, Animal and Orange G.S.C., which is now my indoor strains I'm growing.Second pic are the outdoor babies.

20160323_085829.jpg

20160323_081530.jpg

Ok guys, so I moved the 5 nominees for outdoor to their temporary environment and watered my 4 that are staying (read that watering before LST helps them bend easier, plus they were dry) So I wanted to post pics. First one is them, Animal and Orange G.S.C., which is now my indoor strains I'm growing.Second pic are the outdoor babies.

20160323_085829.jpg

20160323_081530.jpg

Looking good KG, I have posted better pics in my journal of clones tied down, Keep them low and wide for better light penetration. Make sure you tie bottom of stock to opposite side pot before pulling over. If stock is a little stiff pull a little bit each day, till she is where you want her. Need anything give me a shout.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

For sure, I am gonna stop by and take a look. The ones in the large tent under T5 are pretty big already lol,could I still LST them or should I just use topping and make them into bushes as they will go a whole season? The small girls for this journal will definitely be started Lst today :) Once I look at your journal and get up the courage to take the leap. I'm always so gentle with my girls it's intimidating to bend them for me....but I see awesome results and want to get into the art of LST. Will be back with pics after I take the plunge:peace:

Back
Top Bottom