420's Spydr's Grow Journal - 2016 - CB Dream

Spydr

Alright this is my very first grow and also my first time at Organic. I am Keeping my Journals separate for the strains. Separate order #

I got the seeds from crop king, order #560362-CKS

- Growing in my closet for now 6x3x8 feet under a 2 row 40w florescent grow light. 18 hours on 6 hours off.
- Have a bigger room under construction with 1000w hortilux Super HPS for vegetative stage
-Organic Soil miracle grow (I did not want to use this for seedlings but I didn't get all my dirt and the ingredients in time).

Again the Soil I am cooking and should be ready Mar 29th
- 20L Organic Sea Soil 2.1-0.16-.05
- 20L 100% Earth Worm Casting
- 40L Canna Coco Medium
- 40L Perlite
- 6 cups Azomite
- 8 cups Dolomite lime
- 6 Cups Organic Kelp 1-0-3 Gaia
- 4 cups Alfalfa 3-0-3 Gaia Green
Mixed well in 2 containers.
Day 22 Added 3 cups Espoma Organic Tomato-Tone 3-4-6
Still waiting on Espoma Organic Plant-Tone and Gaia Green glacier dust and will add as soon as it gets here.

For more info on my organic soil mix you can follow it here 420's Spydr's Grow Journal March 2016 Sour Diesel

Day 1
I picked the biggest fattest seed and soaked it in water as per CKS instructions

Day 2
Seed cracked and shows tap root, transfer to paper towel method

Day 4
Nice tap root transplanted to organic dirt. Watered by using my dugout water ph corrected to 6.6 with a squeeze of an organic lemon.

Day 5
The little bugger has already grown 1/2 inch and has some nice purple color to it. Misted with PH corrected water.

cbd1.png

Day 6
This seed has taken off. Its about an inch long maybe longer and appears to be a tri leaf! Misted with PH corrected water.

cbd2.png

Day 8
Second set of Tri leaves now showing. Misted with PH corrected water.

cbd8.png

cbd8a.png

Alright this is my very first grow and also my first time at Organic. I am Keeping my Journals separate for the strains. Separate order #

I got the seeds from crop king, order #560362-CKS

- Growing in my closet for now 6x3x8 feet under a 2 row 40w florescent grow light. 18 hours on 6 hours off.
- Have a bigger room under construction with 1000w hortilux Super HPS for vegetative stage
-Organic Soil miracle grow (I did not want to use this for seedlings but I didn't get all my dirt and the ingredients in time).

Again the Soil I am cooking and should be ready Mar 29th
- 20L Organic Sea Soil 2.1-0.16-.05
- 20L 100% Earth Worm Casting
- 40L Canna Coco Medium
- 40L Perlite
- 6 cups Azomite
- 8 cups Dolomite lime
- 6 Cups Organic Kelp 1-0-3 Gaia
- 4 cups Alfalfa 3-0-3 Gaia Green
Mixed well in 2 containers.
Day 22 Added 3 cups Espoma Organic Tomato-Tone 3-4-6
Still waiting on Espoma Organic Plant-Tone and Gaia Green glacier dust and will add as soon as it gets here.

For more info on my organic soil mix you can follow it here 420's Spydr's Grow Journal March 2016 Sour Diesel

Day 1
I picked the biggest fattest seed and soaked it in water as per CKS instructions

Day 2
Seed cracked and shows tap root, transfer to paper towel method

Day 4
Nice tap root transplanted to organic dirt. Watered by using my dugout water ph corrected to 6.6 with a squeeze of an organic lemon.

Day 5
The little bugger has already grown 1/2 inch and has some nice purple color to it. Misted with PH corrected water.

cbd1.png

Day 6
This seed has taken off. Its about an inch long maybe longer and appears to be a tri leaf! Misted with PH corrected water.

cbd2.png

Day 8
Second set of Tri leaves now showing. Misted with PH corrected water.

cbd8.png

cbd8a.png

Check this one out(3rd GROW A-Dam Indica Auto Flower DIY-(Flood & Drain, 420w CFL Grow) Afghan x Amsterdam"Flowering" HARVEST!). Its one of my old grows the one I have as my profile picture, I have a tri-leaf in that one and I never though I would see that again until now.

Day 16
Added a fan on a timer set for 1 hour on 1 hour off all through the 18 hours of light on. it stays off at night. Temp fluctuates between 24 and 27 degrees Celsius. I try and run the humidifier for 3 hours a day when I am here and able to.

Day 17
Got Espoma Plant tone in 5-3-3 Added 3 tsp to the pot on the outside edge of the pot and watered thoroughly.

Day 18
The plant looks strong and healthy. Day 4 of Veg and the stalk has doubled in size in 4 days.

Screenshot_2016-04-01-09-13-48.png

Screenshot_2016-04-01-09-13-36.png

The light is throwing off the color. They're actually green lol.

Day 19
Seem to be getting a light burn and/or Boron deficiency, Moved the light up. Going to have to get a humidifier and get it over 40%

Day 20
Finally purchased a good humidifier. Holds 6 gallons of water. Misted the plants try and keep the water in the air.

Day 21
Leaves are going back to green from the slight brownish color. There is a little burn damage on the Leaf tips of the new leaves.

Day 22
Day 9 of veg. Just keeping an eye on the humidity. Have 2 humidifiers going. Up to 56% now.

Screenshot_2016-04-06-11-39-45_1_.png

Day 24
Bought reflector roll and added it in to get more light to the smaller leaves.

Day 26
I have overwatered all my plants I had to transplant them to get as much soggy soil out and get dry dirt in. I first scrapped off the top 3 inches of wet and replaced with dry dirt. Then I decided if the top is wet the bottom must be too. When I cut the bottom out of the first pot, it was drowning (I have another grow going at the same time as this one). I tried to get as much soggy soil out as possible and into dry dirt. Here are some pics. I drilled a bunch of holes in the bottom of the pails so the water drains better. The 3 gallon pots only had a hole in each corner and the water logged soil had nowhere to drain. I am putting this up so other noob's and first time growers such as myself know, drill holes in the bottom of your pots.

Screenshot_2016-04-10-20-35-30_1_.png

Screenshot_2016-04-10-20-35-28_1_.png

Screenshot_2016-04-10-20-35-23_1_.png

Screenshot_2016-04-10-21-02-12_1_.png

Poor thing has taken a beating. I hope she lives!!

Thanks for posting that about the drain holes... Honestly, you can never have enough. If you think you've drilled enough drill 420 more... Lol. That's what I was told once. :)
This is Very important not only for drying the soil better and air pruning roots (to an extent) but for the run off to evacuate is essential to keeping healthy roots.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom