Ohioboy With Fast Buds: Let's See How Fast Exactly

ohioboy

420-magazine-mobile307198316.jpg
420-magazine-mobile534532988.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1203086746.jpg
these are my girls in the order of there naming. All three were started from seed on 2-5-16 and the sprouted on 2-8-16 they are still in there sprouting pots that are 1/2 gallon so there about ready to move. I've topped them all and am now going to try three different styles of trimming in this grow and see which one works best. Kera is getting topped and fiming. North is getting lst and topped. Finally, Ganny is getting topped and super cropped.

Re: Kera Bubblegum and Northern Lights and an Afghan lime are my 3 strains and I'm gr

I am an urban Gardner I'm right n the middle of town lol so I can't grow many plants so the few that I can I want to be as best as possible. So I made a raised bed that I made with cylinder blocks then I did a German method of gardening prep I can't remember the name but it's like this; you lay cardboard down flat 3-5inches thick then you put small to medium sized logs and thick branches and small branches on top of the cardboard (this is to hold moisture) then you put the soil in on top of that. So I had an orange tree in my yard that had unfortunately been killed last year by a blight so I cut down the tree and then cut it up and that's what I used for my wood. Now my soil. (So this is only my second grow so as you will be able to tell by my posts I need and want to learn) I used peat moss,vermiculite,mushroom compost, worm castings,and my own home compost as the bulk. I don't have any fertilizers and like I said I haven't planted them in there spots yet cause I was honestly hoping for some feed back on my soil before I do the permanent planting

Kera Bubblegum and Northern Lights and an Afghan lime are my 3 strains and I'...

420-magazine-mobile2010796959.jpg
this is a 4 month old 7inch high never been topped feminized Northern Lights plant that I started from seed,seed that I ordered from seedsupreme.com. For the first two months I manipulated it with light indoors. I used black red and white lights white 18 hrs red for 2 hrs and black light for 4 and I did this for 2 months and it turned it into a hermaphrodite yesterday I actually harvested a seed from this plant and planted it but wow all those trichs crazy right? After the two months of indoor living I put them outside where they get 9-10 hours of direct sunlight and it was really cool watching this plant just be completely shocked over and over again it's amazing how it just stopped growing any new foliage and is just bulging all the pre existing foliage

So with my rain barrels being set up (pics coming) now with the gravity fed drip system I got these also for the rain water (and mine lol) if your not hip check them out Google baby lol but they change the elements in the water and add and change energies of the molecules of the water so I'm hoping it will be like a super organic fertilizer and work really well cause there not cheap lol
420-magazine-mobile1835545120.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1441714671.jpg

Outdoors organics

Nice super crop, I had to do that to my protégé's plant, it was getting to big for his closet. It looks like hell but it works to keep it short and it helps secondary growth on top of that. Nice job:thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Check it out the bruising on the outside is already starting to dissipate at the bend sites
420-magazine-mobile1575780415.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1613238370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile866070309.jpg
but I was thinking here with my coffee I hope I didn't misunderstand the reasoning cause I'm outdoors with all the room I need I did it for a bigger yield and stronger pistils

Outdoors organics

420-magazine-mobile1245137091.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1706139046.jpg
finally my lil hermy I super cropped it day before yesterday to see what would happen this poor plant has just been experiment after experiment it's really amazing to still be alive lol it's a trooper for sure just turned it loose in the sun from 3 hrs of direct sun to now 10 hrs lol so I'll keep you posted

Outdoors organics

Back
Top Bottom