LED Closet Case Grow

b.real

hi guys and gals and :welcome: to my journal. I'm going to run 4 regular blackout kush (og kush x g13) plants under a led 100 watt grow light. this 100 watt led grow light is actually brighter than my 150 watt hps grow light and it emits nice full spectrum light like the sun.

day 1:

IMG_098626.JPG
IMG_095042.JPG

hi and thanks for joining N12, CM, and N4X4G. I hope it's going to be a good one and I hope everyone enjoys.

hi CD, LA, and D. glad to see you guys here. yes I'm running 12/12 from seed. fingers crossed for females!

right on D. good luck with them beans. there's more than enough love and positive energy here to go around.

my blackout kush/og13 plants are 1 week old today and they're looking good. I started them 24" away from the closet case grow light and they didn't stretch too much.

IMG_100836.JPG

hi and welcome to my journal ITS. enjoy your SKLED grow light. my plants are two weeks old today.

IMG_105831.JPG

thank you brother. they're coming along. unfortunately I made a mistake moving them from 24" to 18" and burnt them like a dummy. the sad thing is I did this in the past with mars hydro grow lights if you guys remember. even with a nice spectrum like the sun led growing requires ample distance for young plants. I moved them a couple inches farther than 24" to cut them some slack and I think they're growing good again. I was going to bust out the cfls for a few days if they didn't pick back up but they're growing good again :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom