Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

:party:CARNIVAL!!!:party:

image4271.jpeg

image4272.jpeg

Welcome to the newest in a string of community grows. Graytail introduced me to Carnival, and mentored me through the successful cultivation of not only my first Carnival, but my first real adventure in raising a photoflowering strain. My deepest, most heartfelt thanks, my friend. You taught me much more about life during those chats than you realize.

What is it about Carnival? Let's start with the breeder's discriptive. From Ministry of Cannabis:

"Description

The word carnival reminds you of a happy atmosphere all around, of Venice and the thousands of people dressed like centuries ago, or of Rio, Brazil, where millions of people go crazy just for a few days a year. This strain has been designed to bring the carnival into your mind. The entire process of selection and crossing has been made in Spain. This is a cross between a Haze mother and a particular individual mostly sativa as father. Carnival has an extremely high content of thc: the laboratory test on our sample has shown an amazing 23,2%. This is not the only good note, the flowering time is really short for a plant that is 80% sativa.

Available in bags of 2 or 5 seeds.

Kind of seeds: female

Indoor/Outdoor

80% Sativa 20% Indica

Flowering Time: 9 weeks

Yield: 400-450 gr per sq. mt. indoor, up to 300 gr per plant outdoor

THC: Up to 23%"

Graytail and I have both described the high as a "meth-type buzz". What we mean by that reference is the clear-headed and heightened awareness accompanied with this boundless energy and general sense of cheerfulness one gets, or should I say I get, since I'm the only one I can speak for. The first time I tried my harvest I detailed my kitchen. Hahaha! Yeah, it's that much fun. I went in to make coffee and spent five hours cleaning every little inch of the room, humming a happy tune the entire time. :laughtwo:

The pictures above are from my one and only venture into this territory. I pulled her a bit early to go on vacation, but she still gave me 59 grams, dry, so no complaints from this gardener at all. Those were some of my favorite brownies. :love: I have my next generation coming out of the dirt as I type these words, and you can bet your life SweetSue will be perfecting the art of cloning. I see a dedicated Carnival grow in my future. Think of it, two tents dedicated to a perpetual garden of Carnival. :dreamy:

image10542.jpeg

I think that would be a wonderful way to spend a year of my life. :laughtwo: Carnival in the tents, Dark Devil Auto in the closet. Yeah, sweet. :green_heart:

Join me. Show off your own Carnival. Post some pictures of current or past grows. Beat your chest and celebrate another spectacular, easy to grow, quick-finishing strain with incredible THC levels and known for its frosty nature. Great meds, excellent recreational choice and a sheer joy to watch as she matures into beautifully fragrant, tightly-packed blossoms.

Yeah, I'm pretty sold on this one. :battingeyelashes: :love: Get yourself some seeds already. What are you waiting for? An invitation? Consider yourself invited.

image10562.jpeg

Let's get this party going. :yahoo: :party:

Thank you Darkgrow. :hug: That brought back lovely memories.

My new young one is finally through birthing pains.

image10581.jpeg

What a relief! :laughtwo: So much angst over one little seed. Lol!

Well we are going to be placing an order tomorrow, I may just have to throw some of those in my cart so I can join in on the fun. I do like a "productive" high during the day.

:party: Wonderful news nismo. You'll love this high. "Productive" would certainly be an effective descriptor. :laughtwo:

Well, if nismo says we are getting it, then we will be growing one. Super excited about this. May have to grow more than one.

If you have the space, I'd certainly recommend it. It says something that with all the incredible strains Graytail grows Carnival is the one that calls him back over and over. There's something clean about the high that I find irresistable, the same way I find that edgy, almost hallucinogenic buzz I get from the Dark Devil Auto irresistable. Can't seem to grow enough of either one of them. :laughtwo:

If you have the space, I'd certainly recommend it. It says something that with all the incredible strains Graytail grows Carnival is the one that calls him back over and over. There's something clean about the high that I find irresistable, the same way I find that edgy, almost hallucinogenic buzz I get from the Dark Devil Auto irresistable. Can't seem to grow enough of either one of them. :laughtwo:
If the Queen says it's good, then it's gotta be good. I like that it gives lots of energy. May be just what I need to shed a few lbs. I'm guessing it would speed up the metabolism even more than marijuana has been said to do.

If the Queen says it's good, then it's gotta be good. I like that it gives lots of energy. May be just what I need to shed a few lbs. I'm guessing it would speed up the metabolism even more than marijuana has been said to do.

You want to speed up the metabolism you should be drinking lemon and ginger tea. Excellent choice of morning beverage that will temper your appetite as it reves up the metabolism.

You wanna sculpt that body, check out my Callanetics thread in Off Topics.

Hi Sue. :byebye:

I'm in. Not in a position to run any photos at the mo but this strain has caught my eye on a few occasions. Looking forward to seeing some fine specimens.

:Namaste:

Good to have you along Barliman. Carnival puts on a nice show, so this should be fun for you. :love:

Morning Sue and friends! Yesterday we dropped our Carnival bean into some water. In about 4 days we will hopefully have a new member to add to this community grow. Thanks for putting this on and recommending what will hopefully be a great strain.

:woohoo: Welcome to the grow. How exciting! The community grows. :battingeyelashes: :love:

My little lovely is looking pretty sharp at 14 days. I looked at her today and got a flash of her potential and the blood started to pump faster. :laughtwo:

She's in Doc's HB kit soil, my preferred germinating medium, and sitting with her companions under CFLs.

image11365.jpeg

image11366.jpeg

And the journey continues. :love:

Back
Top Bottom