The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

The Dealer

:welcome:

Space - Veg Tent - GL120 3'11''x3'11''x6'7'' Flower Tent - GL145 4'9''x4'9''x6'7''

Lights - Veg 4x 270watt GalaxyHydro UFO LEDs
Bloom Mars Hydro Pro series Cree256 LED
Mechanical timers Veg - 18/6 Bloom 12/12 Autos 20/4

Medium - 10 Gallon Smart pots with Doc Bud's High Brix Organic soil.

Nutes Doc Bud's High Brix Organic kit

Ventilation - Veg Tent178CFM Typhoon Duct fan with 4inch ducting along with an oscillating fan.
Bloom Tent420CFM Typhoon Duct fan along with carbon filter and 6 inch Ducting along with a 16" oscillating fan.

Window unit Air Conditioner for the summer heat.

I run around 75F - 80F with 55% -70% RH in Veg & 80F - 85F 30% - 45% RH in Flower tent

MARS PRO CREE™ 256
40191.jpg

Mars Pro Cree™ 256 Specifications
-Power Consumption:Bloom: 650~680w | Growth: 480~510w | Seedling 170~200w
-Coverage Area:4'x4' (122cm x 122 cm)
-Compare to HPS/MH/HID:800 watt
-Spectrum:Cree™ 440nm, 630nm,660nm, 2700k-3000k
-USA MADE High Intensity Cree™ LED’s. (HI-LED)

Doc Bud's Kit

re: The Emperor's New Grows - Perfect Sun Goliath & Mars Cree256 Perpetual In High-Brix!

Happy 420 everyone :passitleft:

I ordered myself a couple kits from Doc Bud. Going to switch to organic growing with high brix. This is a very simple way to go organic if anyone is interested, and its very high quality stuff. I expect great things to come. Just waiting on the kit to arrive and i'll start mixing and cooking the soil. I believe this will take about 6 weeks before I see a sprout.

First strain to go into the kit will be Tangie Ghost Train Haze. from Little Chief Collabs.

Tangie Ghost Train is the first super strain we are releasing under the Little Chief Collabs brand and as the name suggests it is a hybrid strain derived from a cross of DNA Genetics' multi award-winning sativa, Tangie and Rare Dankness' multi award winning sativa special Ghost Train Haze #1.

Tangie Ghost Train combines the Tangie scent with that Ghost Train Haze #1 high. With this championship pedigree you can't go wrong.

Prepare yourself for a fast flowering Sativa dominant hybrid that reeks of tangerines and fuel. Silver hued buds accented by bright orange pistils and a scent that overwhelms your olfactory receptors. Bud to leaf ratio is excellent and the finished buds are liberally coated in crystalline trichomes.

The high THC content, derived from the Ghost Train Haze #1 genetics, provides a blissful, euphoric effect.

re: The Emperor's New Grows - Perfect Sun Goliath & Mars Cree256 Perpetual In High-Brix!

:popcorn::cheesygrinsmiley:

:popcorn:

Looking forward to your grow Canad420!

My next grow won't start to early Fall, but at that I time I will be growing the Tangie GT along with Moonshine GT, GTH#1 and Ghostrider OG.

Can't wait to grow and sort out what Ghost Train versions I like the most. Should be a lot of fun to grow and smoke/vape.

Your grow should be very educational for one of those strains.

Its going be fun going organic. Doc shipped out the kit today, so I'm looking at about a week or 2 before it crosses the border and reaches me. I also had to order my pro mix hp online along with the worm castings. Sucks, but my town is small and has none of these products in the stores that I can see online. A few advertise the product and even let me buy it online, and then they call me up and tell me they don't carry the product and can't get it and cancel my order. But not before charging my credit card for the damn thing! This has happened to me twice today before I had to resort to amazon.... Not the kind of 420 I had in mind lol. The pro mix hp I ordered has a picture of the package with the biofungicide on it, but I have a feeling that its just going to be the the normal Pro Mix HP with myco. I get the delivery friday and if it has the biofungicide i'll just have to toss that to the side and order some Sunshine Mix #4. Fingers crossed ;)

Hey Canad! I had the same problem and had to order promix from Amazon. I'm glad you ordered a couple kits. I have not been able to make the complete switch yet because I started with one kit. Doing a half high brix half chem nute grow is kind of a pain but the one I have now is the last! I'll take a seat next to Graytail and steal some Carnival from his back pocket! Then I will start a convo with Dr Ziggy and grab some of his carnival candy!

Also this news in Canada
Although the article is pretty concerning as it just sounds like they wanna make sure no one can produce except big phrama companies and everyone else is a criminal...

Nice light, it really pulls close to 700 watts from wall? I'm down for this grow.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I couldn't tell ya what it pulls. Although my electric bill from switching over to this from the 600w HPS hasn't changed. It works out great for me as my heating is free in my apt and in the summer I use less AC. So in my case I save a bunch.

I couldn't tell ya what it pulls. Although my electric bill from switching over to this from the 600w HPS hasn't changed. It works out great for me as my heating is free in my apt and in the summer I use less AC. So in my case I save a bunch.
I was just reading what you posted on the CRE. We will see how well it works, but if it's pulling that wattage it should be a great light.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Oh its definitely a great light. I have way more coverage and a way easier time managing heat. And when I harvest my Cookies Kush here in 10 days I'll show some nice pics.

Well I'm a bit upset this morning. I ordered my Pro mix HP and worm castings online. I had ordered the Wiggly Worm brand for its 1-1-0 NPK but what I received was Gaia Green worm castings with an unknown NPK value. I even called the company to try and get the values and they didn't have them. They took my number and said they would look into it, but for now this is what i'll have to work with.
20160422_112538.jpg

I got a call back and the guy said the potassium was at 368PPM on a test done in 2012. I acted like I knew what that meant and said thanks. I really have no clue though, I was expecting a value that you see on the bags instead. He did say its as close to 0 as I can get so I assume i'll be ok to use these.

I tried to find a ppm/% conversion and couldn't, but from what I found, it looks huge - like multiple percent.

But if he said close to 0 ...

368ppm?? :hmmmm:

But then again, EWC shouldn't be high in K anyway. Unless they feed on tree leaves.

I shoulda kept my mouth shut, I actually don' know. :laugh:

Thats the thing Shigg, this was my only option lol. I will just risk it and use them. My local garden store told me they were going to get worm castings but I think its a compost mixed with crab is what she said. I guess if that shows a K of 0 it could be a better choice but for right now amazon had 1 place that I could order the worm castings with a K of 0 and they sent this bag instead so at this point its either this or nothing.

I've used these in my last grow. I put about 2 parts worm castings in with 5 parts promix Bx and 3 parts coco. I had no I'll effects in early growth through till late flower. When one of mine got lockout, not due to these castings I'm sure. The container says it's rich in all the macros and alot of micros. I was feeding regular chem nutes once pre flowers started. ( I was running autos). Hope my experience with these worm castings helps your worries some.

KiG Brother :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom