Skywalker Bag Seed

No1Stunna

What strain is it? 8 Bagseed from skywalker
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? seedling
If in Veg... For how long? germinated then put in soil 3 days ago 6 sprouted within the last 24 hours
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? mixed with about 25%perlite
20160417_153140.jpg

If soil... What size pot? solo cups
Size of light? 3 x 6700k 100 watt equiv 1260 lumes
Temp of Room/cab? about 75-90 degrees and about 60% humidity
Type and strength of ferts used? sprayed them today with worm tea

closet grow
number 4(back middle solo cup) and 7(in middle of coffee container) havent sprouted
20160427_231200.jpg
20160427_231206.jpg
20160427_231211.jpg
20160427_231217.jpg
20160427_231235.jpg
20160427_231130.jpg
20160427_231241.jpg
20160427_231250.jpg

No water for at least 5 days. They look good, :thumb: now we wait. I don't know about the tri-leaf but have seen a few going around lately.
Do you have holes on the bottom of the coffee container? Try to prop it up on something for air flow to the bottom. I cut a few notches around the bottom outside of the container too. Good luck and I'll be around.

Edit: Shouldn't need to be spraying them with anything at this point. Your temps and humidity look great. Leave them alone :Namaste:

Looking good so far, that three leaf plant might be a good canidate for mainlining. Also if you haven't already make drain holes in the solo cups. I just use scissors and nick the bottom corner about 6-8 times.
Is the skywalker bag seed from one of your grows or did you get lucky and find them in something you bought. I love how easy Skywalker grows and the relaxed but alert effects it gives

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using 420

No water for at least 5 days. They look good, :thumb: now we wait. I don't know about the tri-leaf but have seen a few going around lately.
Do you have holes on the bottom of the coffee container? Try to prop it up on something for air flow to the bottom. I cut a few notches around the bottom outside of the container too. Good luck and I'll be around.

Edit: Shouldn't need to be spraying them with anything at this point. Your temps and humidity look great. Leave them alone :Namaste:

I am not sure if that reading is correct ive dropped that thing a time or 20. But its definitely hot and humid. I have holes in the bottom. Of all but i was wondering what to prop up on..

You don't want your plants cotyledons curled under. It's a sign of too much water and humidity. I used to spray mine when I first started growing but not anymore. I lost a few and stunted more than a few by watering too many times before they needed it.
Pic of happy cotyledons. :high-five:
20160428_085416_1_.jpg

Perfect thanks for letting me know i need all the info i can get

You could position the fan against the back wall of the cabinet blowing across the tops of the containers and out the open door. Stack the fan on something or hang it. You want the fan blowing the heat from the lights out the cabinet. Otherwise it's a big convection oven.

I was thinking that but i was worried it wouldnt have enough breating room behind it. I will reposition it asap

I was thinking that but i was worried it wouldnt have enough breating room behind it. I will reposition it asap
Yeah mines all the way in the back corner. You could put yours in the corner also and still blow it out the door. Here's mine looking into the cabinet, I have my lights hanging with the 45 degree splitters with the fan blowing down the middle and out the door.
20160201_205646.jpg
20160201_154640.jpg

so i just bought the supplies to build 2 cfl reflectors:
one containing 3-6 bulbs
one containing 4-8 bulbs
ill post pictures when finished.
anyone have any recommendations?

should i do a mix of warm and cool in both or should i do one warm(bloom room) and one cool(grow room)

So i have this:
41sR5rvN1hL_AC_UL320_SR308_320_.jpg

37" H x 43" W x 20" D

its sitting inside a closet with emergency blanket wrapped around on 3 sides.
being that its kinda open but also enclosed how would one ventalate? does it need ventalation?

how would u set everything up?

this is a sorta picture of how i got it

20160427_231250.jpg

any and all advice welcome!

thanks

Back
Top Bottom