Zen Garden - Hollands Hope

fuglyman

Hollands Hope/Indica dominant 80/20 Hybrid
3 weeks veg
1,000w MH-47
Soil: Fox Farms Happy Frog
Clones From a seeded mother
These clones hit the dirt 3wks ago. They have stalled because of nute burn the same formula I used for my flower
girls that were window boxed does not work for lights.:oops: When I do resume feeding I brew a tea with bone and blood meal, kelp meal, and bat guano.
P10101306.JPG
P10101314.JPG
P10101326.JPG
P10101339.JPG

These are the clones as they are now. They are in .5 gal pots, soon to have a home in #3 1.7 gal pots

They were cloned using the "stoner cloner" 5 gal bucket with a water pump and a lid with foam inserts in the lid for hydro-cloning. Will post pics of this for the Double Diesel grow.

These plants had a rough start, I was planning to window box these for the veg but the sun cycle is too close to 12/12 to do this. They tried to flower in the cloner so I use a 10 watt florescent grow to keep them in veg. They grew to close too the bulb and the leaves turn such a pale green they looked yellow(photon burn). I was rushed to complete my veg area, it functions but is not complete.
The light (MH-47/1,000watt) is a former factory light. I took the reflector and socket off the ballast. I made a new hood from some cheap metal shelving from Wal-Mart and an old extention cord. These are things I had around the house.
The filter I made is an old carbon filter cut down from a 48" to a 30" Fresh carbon and washed pre-filter. I then attached an old drier squirrel-cage and motor to the top. It's not pretty but it works.:cheer:

Will update soon

:yummy:

I'm hoping to get them in flower in the next month or 2. The mother I clipped the clones from went into flower along Double Diesel and Elephant Diesel. They need to finish flowering first before I can put those in. 1 of these clones is going to be a mother, so I don't get their genetics drifting. I need to start another journal for the flowering mothers.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom