The Hempire Strikes Back!

lexort420

Well I finally have germinated the seed that I wanted to start this journal with its not to say its the only strain i will be doing in this journal its just where we are starting lol. Not much has changed since my last journal only now i have some quality genetics to be working with this time round. The strain that will start this journal is Sour Diesel Fem from Royal Queen Seeds. Plants will be vegged under CFLS and they will be flowered under a Mars Hydro Reflector 96X5. I will still be running the small perlite hempys i have grown really fond of them, big props to Tead cause without his assurance i would have believed everything I read about how you can't do pure perlite hempys cause they will dry out too fast blah blah blah blah lol Tead showed me the light so if you haven't already go check his hempys out and maybe give em a go yourself! I gotta go do some math to get some of the technical details but i atleast wanted to get this going its been too long lol.

Ya found me a little sooner then expected weasel lol i passed out before i could get the technical stuff put up lol. Well here goes in the veg box i have 336w of power and 20,900 lumens. In the flowering box the led panel uses 207w and is compared to 250 hps/mh/hid not sure if that is true just what the mars hydro site says, its 96 leds that are 5w each its spectrums are 440nm 460nm 630nm 660nm 730nm (IR) i still have a hard time wrapping my head around what exactly that means but i do have some small understanding lol. Also in the flower box i have those led strips but all i know is its 5w per strip for a total of 25w. Man you guys wouldn't believe how fast this sour d is growing lol hopefully I will get some pictures up here soon, i will say i will probably not go so picture crazy this time since my uploaf method is a little different now.

Anyone know how to put a journal in your signature since they changed stuff around?

Sorry Lex, I can't help you on that one. I didn't realize they had changed the methods for the signature link.

Pics are nice. With the iphone I have to upload one pic at a time. At least that's the only method I've ever found to work. It's very slow with my crappy phone/internet service. Oh well- can't have it all...

Sorry Lex, I can't help you on that one. I didn't realize they had changed the methods for the signature link.

Pics are nice. With the iphone I have to upload one pic at a time. At least that's the only method I've ever found to work. It's very slow with my crappy phone/internet service. Oh well- can't have it all...

It seems different to me atleast lol this journal shows up as just some link not the title like my last one. Im just gonna have to get a different phone as it is harder for me to do things on this site. Just wish Windows and google would get along so i could get google chrome for my phone but sadly it's not a choice. Had i known that internet explorer was gonna be obsolete i wouldn't have gotten this phone lol.

Jumping in Lex! Was thinking about you and budsickles today when I looked at my pineapple fields Linda. She would make an awesome small hempy plant.

Hey Shiggity glad you found your way here i haven't been sure how i was gonna get you a link to here lol. I'll have to stop by and check out your journal im a little surprised with myself for not heading to your garden before. Glad your here!

Im sorry for not putting up pictures yet i got a little side tracked playing minecraft lol. I might not have the pictures up until tomorrow i am a bit sleep deprived and should be heading to bed lol. A bit of fair warning to all i might not be putting up a bunch of pictures like i use to, not for a bit atleast, plus i don't wanna get burnt out lol. However i welcome medicated ramblings and what have you. I want this journal to be a bit more loose, so to speak, compared to my last journal (that part is more on me then anyone else since i realize how tense i was last time)

GROW GROW power ranger :cheesygrinsmiley: haha sorry, not funny I know. Im ready to see some sour d Bombpops. I know you will be happy with the finished product. Wish i could help with the sig issue. Maybe try another computer? The Hempire stikes back :laughtwo:. I hope your not turning to the dark side because the sourD can only be used for the forces of good lol. :passitleft:

Found and subbed Lex :popcorn:. Excited to see this, sour d is some good smoke. Best of luck to you good sir. :blunt:

Hope you will have a happy growing:cheer:

Thanks SmokeSara im really digging the light i have used it last grow in my flowering box and i really like the light and my girls have too lol its super bright sometimes i need sunglasses when i go in to check on flowering girls lol

Found and subbed Lex :popcorn:. Excited to see this, sour d is some good smoke. Best of luck to you good sir. :blunt:

Hey there brother im glad you found your way here! Im excited to see how this goes as well its my first grow with a known strain so im a bit nervous about messing it up lol.

GROW GROW power ranger :cheesygrinsmiley: haha sorry, not funny I know. Im ready to see some sour d Bombpops. I know you will be happy with the finished product. Wish i could help with the sig issue. Maybe try another computer? The Hempire stikes back :laughtwo:. I hope your not turning to the dark side because the sourD can only be used for the forces of good lol. :passitleft:

Hahaha i think its a little funny lol! It's been awhile since I've seen a baby plant so it's a little odd for me lol. Im not going to the darkside lol however im sure this will be a struggle between the light and dark lol. It's no big deal about the signature I'll figure it out lol. I'll have some pictures up very soon gonna go take some after i write this lol. Im thinking of calling the budcicles, budsabers now lol after all they do shine under the lights lol glad to have ya along brother!

I'm in also brother Lex! Glad to see ya back growing some stout lil soldiers my friend! :high-five:

Hey brother glad to have you along! Ya i had hit a rough patch a little ways back, im doing better (atleast i think I am lol) i just gotta not burn myself out again lol

Alright so i finally have the pictures so everyone please welcome little sally d aka sour d lol.
WP_20160514_10_50_00_Pro.jpg
WP_20160514_10_50_21_Pro.jpg
WP_20160514_10_49_36_Pro.jpg
WP_20160514_10_49_26_Pro.jpg

Don't be nervous, you've been doing this for a minute now you got it! If anything its a learning experience.

Back
Top Bottom