Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Multi-Strain Autos - Coco-Lucas Formula FNB - Closet Grow

db003

hello everyone welcome to my grow journal this time I will be growing in my closet that I set up so I could have more grow space I will still be growing in both my grow tents I just needed more space this will be my second time using coco I had great luck using it in my auto grow that I have going now so I will try another grow in coco coir

the coco I will be using is from California substrates and I plan on using floranova bloom as my only base nutes from start to finish I might add a few things if I can pick some stuff to go with it not sure yet I will be using the Lucas formula I might add some Cal mag just have to wait and see

the light I will be using is a mars pro II 320 cob that I won the mars hydro cup this will be my first grow with it and my first grow in this closet this whole grow will be using a 18/6 light schedule

I will be growing 4 strains from 4 different breeders I have only grown with one of these breeders before and it was Mephisto Genetics but not this strain so I am looking forward to this grow

the strains are

1x SODK x Alien auto illuminauto no.3 from Mephisto Genetics
1x AK-49 auto from vision seeds
1x Blackberry Kush auto from Dutch Passion
1x Girl Scout Cookies auto from fast buds

here is the breeder info on these strains each strain will be separated by dotted lines

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

illuminauto no.3 - SODK x Alien from Mephisto Genetics

Many customers have ran this girl as a freebie, she can go 11 weeks but large structured and heavy colas mean it's definitely worth 'the weight' :)
Harvest window - 70-80 days from sprout
Size - Large
Yield - 180g+ in good conditions

p.s. I was one of the lucky ones that got this strain as a freebie but never got to run it so now I am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AK-49 auto from vision seeds

Genetics: Mostly Sativa, Indica and Ruderalis

Origin: Vision Seeds AK-49 x Low Ryder

Auto flowering: Yes

THC Level: +/- 20%

Strain Height: Compact plant

Average Yield: 30 - 50gr/plant

Flowering Time: 56 days

Vision AK 49 Auto - Auto flowering Feminized Seeds Info

The AK-49 Auto is the Vision Seeds auto-flowering variant of one of the most powerful strains ever. This cross between the AK-49 and Low Ryder has resulted is a strong stable auto-flowering strain in which all the desired characteristics of the AK-49 are retained. The AK-49 Auto produces resinous marijuana plants with compact buds full of hair and glistening trichomes. It has a spicy scent bordering on Skunk and a sweet fresh taste and her potency equals that of the AK-49 itself, she has a strong psychoactive impact bringing about a euphoric and very stimulating high.

For the best results the AK-49 Auto needs space in which her roots can develop freely, we advise you to use pots of at least 10 liters. Keep in mind when choosing a location and your grow-equipment that the AK-49 Auto gives of a strong pungent odor.

The AK-49 Auto is one of the most potent auto-flowering strains currently available on the market and under the right conditions also has the potential to produce drastically higher yields then your average other auto-flowering strain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackberry Kush auto from Dutch Passion

Genetics Blueberry x Kush Plant
Type Indica Dominant
Flowering Time 10 Weeks
Yield High
Grows Indoors / Outdoors
Height 75-100cm
Taste Fruity, Sweet, Kush
Effects Strong Body Stone

Auto Blackberry Kush is an automatic cross between Dutch Passion original Blueberry and a dark colored resinous Kush hash-plant selected from our gene bank. Auto Blackberry Kush has been introduced to offer a top quality indica with a heavy hitting stone together with a fresh fruity Kush taste. The Blueberry may slightly, but not always, dominate the Kush characteristics giving a sweeter and fruity influence together with the strong earthy indica contribution from the Kush. Auto Blackberry Kush grows vigorously with a strong main bloom and numerous side branches typical of an indica auto fem. The majority of plants will show color in the leaves/buds at harvest, occasionally the hard and compact buds may develop particularly dark colors.

Auto Blackberry Kush typically reaches around 0.75 - 1 meter and is ready to harvest about 10 weeks after germination when grown on a 20/4 light cycle. Auto Blackberry Kush will appeal to growers wanting premium quality genetics capable of delivering extra sticky XL harvests with a really strong body stone. A visually beautiful automatic Kush which produces top quality effects together with great taste and aroma. A superb new auto which has it all, highly recommended.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl Scout Cookies auto from fast buds

Genetics Girl Scout Cookies Auto flowering
Type Indica Dominant (60%)
Flowering Time 8-9 Weeks
THC Content 22%
CBD Content 0.6%
Yield 500-650 gr/m2, 70-300 gr/pp
Height 60-100cm
Taste Candy Sweetness, Earthy Notes, Real OG Flavor
Effect Cerebral, Social, Uplifting, Therapeutic
Medicinal Properties Relieves chronic pain, neuropathy, muscle spasms, and PTSD

The Girl Scout Cookies variety is bona fide high-quality marijuana. It is without a doubt the best Californian strain of all time. Currently Girl Scout Cookies has a large number of fans throughout the United States West Coast, and is going strong in Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia.

We have managed to recreate an auto flower that does the original GSC justice. We’ve selected true Girl Scout Cookies genetics and crossed them with the Canadian Ruderalis. The result is an Indica-dominant hybrid (almost 60%), with Canadian Ruderalis and Sativa making up the difference. This plant presents a very undemanding crop, but like the art of baking cookies, take your time, Mother Nature can't produce such a deliciously minty, chocolaty product overnight!

Our rendition of Girl Scout Cookies is feminized and finishes in approximately 55 to 63 days. It grows tall, with its leaves unfolding like a fan, displaying a reddish orange color. Gradually, it is covered with bright white trichomes - a marvel indeed! There's no need for great care, since the Ruderalis genes gives it stability. However, to optimize development, we recommend that your feeding schedule include extra amounts of nutrients compared to what you are generally accustomed to using. The plants will respond well with bigger bud development.

Its powerful THC content of 22% makes it quite the favorite marijuana for medicinal use. It works ideally with chronic ailments due to its very strong narcotic properties. It does have a very potent odor, so it is necessary to use carbon filters during cultivation, at least if you don't want to be discovered by the other Girl Scouts!

Its candy sweetness will enjoy any sweet tooth. This superb flavor with earthy notes has made it the favorite smoke of all growers in every state. Actually, this variety represents the "real" OG flavor when compared to the many of the other phenotypes that are cruisin' around out there.

Girl Scout cookies is a fairly modern strain of marijuana that has become a cultural phenomenon - the hottest mistress of the California cannabis community. The buzz is a blow at both the cerebral level and body level. It is a plant for social smokers, unleashes joy and good humor, and provides an extra dose of creativity. Also, this variety has a therapeutic power that's able to relieve chronic pain, neuropathy, muscle spasms, and PTSD.

Overall, our GSC stands out as one of the brightest and most exotic varieties in recent years, a true masterpiece! Would you like a cookie?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? in veg

If in Veg... For how long? seeds germinated on 5/11/2016 still waiting for them to pop

Indoor or outdoor? indoor closet 2.5 feet wide X 6 feet long X 9 feet high

Soil or Hydro? pure coco coir

what is in your mix? I am using California substrates coco coir only no additives no soil amendments no perlite

What size pot? three gallon fabric pots

Size of light? mars pro II 320 cob led grow light

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 86F and lows are 66f

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 36%

Any Pests ? not yet

ventilation ? Ipower 4 inch inline fan with 4 inch carbon filter and a fan speed controller also a box fan to keep air moving

How often are you watering? every few days when they get bigger right now just keeping the soil moist until they get bigger

here are some pics of the new light that I will be using and some with it set up in the closet and last but not least some pics of the seeds that I just put in water to germinate today

015836.JPG

016781.JPG

017704.JPG

018626.JPG

019551.JPG

020526.JPG

021504.JPG

022438.JPG

024375.JPG

the closet with the light set up

026347.JPG

030262.JPG

031252.JPG

033228.JPG

034208.JPG

035205.JPG

037189.JPG

038180.JPG

039176.JPG

and the seeds in water for germination

041151.JPG

042154.JPG

043135.JPG

044127.JPG

045123.JPG

046127.JPG

04987.JPG

05091.JPG

Re: db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi auto strain in coco-Lucas formula FNB - closet

Nice setup, i'm using the same light, think i'll pull up a chair

Re: db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi auto strain in coco-Lucas formula FNB - closet

Looking good, glad you got the Auto AK 49. My auto AK is not very potent. Grew enough for 102 g dry but not very strong.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

First sit :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Found the new journal! Consider me along for the ride! The closet looks great! Plenty of room in there....and that light! Pheeew! Forgetaboutit! Lol! Sparks.

Nice setup, i'm using the same light, think i'll pull up a chair

Looking good, glad you got the Auto AK 49. My auto AK is not very potent. Grew enough for 102 g dry but not very strong.

Cheers

thanks for stopping by my grow everyone sit back and enjoy the ride my friends

my first update of this grow after I let my seeds soak in water over night I took my seeds out of water and put then in paper towels and in small zip lock bags until they germinate I dont like to let the soak in water for to long just overnight and then to paper towels I used to use plates to cover the towels but I think the baggies work better but that's me so far it has worked for every seed I have tried it with so I will keep using it

0012889.JPG

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Multi-Strain Autos - Coco-Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

Your adventure just keeps on going...

:thumb:

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Multi-Strain Autos - Coco-Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

holy hell I am tired I just planted all my seedlings I forgot to take a bunch of pics but its all good I got it done but I ripped one of the shirts I like that sucked lol

so I potted up all 4 of my 3 gallon fabric pots with pure coco I used a whole bag of coco plus a quarter of the last bag of coco I had sitting around

then I took a 5 gallon bucket and added 4 gallons of water from the jugs that I let sit out before I use them I then added 3.ml of mammoth P microbes to help get some microbes in the coco and 2.5ml of general hydroponics floranova bloom aka FNB it was all ph. to 5.8 and I soaked all the pots with it I should have added another gallon but the pots were soaked enough

all the seeds had a nice tap root except the ak49 its tap root just barely popped its shell but I planted it anyway but it should be fine I left the box fan off in the closet for now since they dont need it yet but left the carbon filter vent fan on so that they would still get some air movement

I also took some clear plastic bags and lightly covered the tops of the pots so they dont dry out to fast the lights are off for now the timer is set to the same time as my other timer to turn on at 8 pm and off at 2pm and I only have the veg switch on for now also

well that's about it I just have to wait till they break ground I think that I covered everything for now I am going to kick back some a fat bowl and chill
:roorrip::Namaste:

0101442.JPG

0111273.JPG

hello everyone I just checked on my seedlings and they have all broke ground! so I will officially call this day one from sprout

this will be there first watering I made two gallons of water with 1.ml of floranova bloom in each gallon it was ph. to 5.8 I did not think that they would use the whole two gallons but boy was I wrong lol I got a tiny bit of run off from a few of them

it starting to get hot inside and outside so I turned on the box fan in there but leaned it against the wall so its not blowing right on them

the SODK x Alien the Blackberry Kush and the Girl Scout Cookies were the first ones to break ground yesterday I knew that the ak94 might fall behind since it had the smallest tap root but they all are now above ground but the ak49 is still just breaking it but its fine I will came it day one for all of them to make it easier

0012893.JPG

0022795.JPG

0032684.JPG

0042504.JPG

0052369.JPG

0062090.JPG

0071954.JPG

0091578.JPG

0101444.JPG

0111274.JPG

Sweet. How long you vegging for?

there all autos so how long ever they want to veg lol

Oh yes I forgot. But you're a master grower anyway so you can start budding when you feel like even with auto's.

:rofl:

hello fellow growers I just gave these autos a watering I made two gallons of water with 1.ml of floranova bloom in each gallon it was ph. to 5.8

I got a bunch of stuff from the store for this closet grow I got and installed a door sweep and some weather stripping on the door to help with the light leaks that were coming out its hard to get the door shut now I have to lean on it a bit but that should be fine but no light leaks that I could see

I also got some tomato cages for when the plants get a little bigger and a humidity/temp meter and a few 1 gallon pump sprayers because they were on sale for 5 bucks I could use them for foliar sprays I tried watering with it but it would take forever

it was fun doing all that work because I am super hungover and I felt like I was going to keel over any second but I had to be done lol

these autos are in day #3 from sprout

015840.JPG

016784.JPG

017708.JPG

018629.JPG

019554.JPG

020529.JPG

022440.JPG

023411.JPG

024376.JPG

025374.JPG

026348.JPG