Summertime Bonsai Indoor & Outdoor Grow Plan

movie1212

Hi.... Movie1212 here.

I love summertime. The outdoor grow has been nurtured and now just needs water and nutes.
The outdoor grow is part easy and part vigilance for me. Here is the easy. My crop for a winter stash is
Dark Angel from Cropking seeds,which balances both Indica and Sativa characteristics while making it easy for the novice grower. An excellent strain to chill at home or for moderate pain relief while allowing for mind exploration. The leaves will be dark green and minimal, while the nuggets will be compact with THC crystals and aromas of coffee and nutmeg.

Marijuana Seeds Canada - Buy Dark Angel Feminized Seeds

The THC level of Dark Angel Feminized is amazing which can reach up to 20%. There is no question why it is good in relieving pain and for medical purposes because it has also a decent amount of CBD which is at 0.04%.

Easy to grow and can flower up to 8 weeks — these are just some of the many things that you will like about Dark Angel Feminized strain.

Ok that is the easy. The hard is just keeping my eyes open. The other outdoor crop is a little harder to grow and is not a fem.

Cropking F1 Afghan.

This classic original landrace strain gets its name from its origins. First discovered high in the mountainous regions of Afghanistan, this euphoric and relaxing Indica strain is perfect for cloning, cross breeding and large volume production. Cropking has some original F1 Afghan. Takes a little longer and grows big. Not for hiding.

Above average in THC, this well known classic is a must have for experienced or new growers. I have to watch for males.

Afghani – Regular Seeds

Indoor Dwarf speed grow.

Now here is the scoop for indoors cheaply and fast. Just start with Dwarf Low Flyer is an easy to grow short plant with a 6 week flowering time. Perfect for hydro or indoor areas with lack of space. She will stay under 2 feet and will flower automatically at 12 to 18 hours of light per day. Low to medium natural high.

This is a very unique marijuana strain that will satisfy your needs without worrying about the grow space or anything else.

Marijuana Seeds Canada - Buy Dwarf Low Flyer Autoflowering Seeds Feminized

Dwarf Low Flyer comes as a feminized autoflowering marijuana plant which is awesome for indoor speed growing. Do you want to hide to the best that you could with your grow, then Dwarf Low Flyer marijuana is what you are looking for.

Start with three {3} Aerogarden 6 units from the company. I got mine for $99 each. Spend $10 for a big aquarium air pump with bubbler. This part is a must. You can pop the seeds and put them right into the aerogarden 6 which has six growing spaces.

AeroGarden 6 LED - AeroGardens

I use two (2) of the units for dwarf lowflyers. I tried lowryders from the Joint Doctor but they grew too large.

I use the third for the Cropking auto fem pack.

Marijuana Seeds Canada - Buy Auto Feminized Mix Seeds

This mixed pack of autoflowering feminized seeds is perfect for the indecisive grower. Not sure what autoflowering strain is right for you? Why not try them all? We've included all of our five autoflowering strains all in one convenient mixed pack of 10 or 25 seeds. Autoflowers are great for novice growers because they are low maintenance and quick to harvest. Now you can try them all, indoor or out.

The height of the plants will vary from Dwarf 18 inches to around 3ft or slightly taller. These strains all finish around the same time 7-8 weeks, so it's great to grow the mix together or a few at a time. The levels of THC and CBD will cover the spectrum, from low to moderate to high. The resultant effects will vary but is mostly mellow indica. It's the perfect opportunity for you to try all of Crop King Seeds autoflowering feminized strains in one order. I grow these in soil for 4 weeks. At that time I move the best six(6) of twelve (12) into the aerogarden to finish. The soil start lets the plant mature and causes it to grow shorter as some of the autofems grow to 3 feet. That is is too tall but by starting in dirt they finish fast and mature.

Yield on lowflyers is about an ounce and a half per plant and they are ready in thirty (30) days

I will take photos in the next few days and you can see the set-up

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

WP_20160616_10_23_47_Pro.jpg

I put the small trees on the big trees

I am back Mr. Bowman. Just posted aerogarden and some Cropking auto fems. Tomorrow ill write step by step driving instcructions.. I was in the hospital for a week with a mild heart attack. Please take me out of abandondedededed. Even though it says I am a new member, I had 5,600 posts on the old HG420 and can offer a wealth of growing knowledge. I have been growing for Fifty (50) years. Thanking you in advance.

Movie1212

July 1 Update

Here is an update on the summer outdoor part of this season's grow. The 6 Afghan regular seeds were a disapointment. Three turned males and the other 3 did not look healthy so they were donated to my cat Josie. She is always happy when there is a pilot error. The Dark Angels on the other hand are doing very well thank you. They were started in an Aerogarden for 3 weeks and then moved to soil and pots. Can not wait to see them the first week in September. On the lower right you can see a LowFlyer grown the same way. Wonder what the difference will be comparing the indoor and outdoor methods.

DarkAnelJuly1.jpg

This just another reason to have Aerogardens because all 6 Dark Angels were started indoors in the Aerogarden and then potted and moved outdoors. They will not grow as tall using this manner but I live in an urban area and shorter is better. Bonsai to you. Have a great 4th of July and keep it safe but keep it high. Love and peace.

Well there are 18 Cropking LowFlyers doing real well in the Aerogardens. Here is a shot of 1 of 15 potted lowflyers. They are looking different outside big spreading their wings and growing taller. Still looking for some LowRyder2's from Canada but nobody ever talks to me. Get 0 friends except the ones in the Aerogardens. I will being naming all my grow today. My guard penguino "Teddy" will be watching over us.

outsielowflyer1.jpg

Love and Peace

The Outdoor Grow

It is growing fine outside. Only five of the planted ones could be kept due to space available. 3 lowflyers and 2 Dark Angels. It is just that the Aerogarden project has taken up most of my time. See the Dark Angel in the center. In the right lower corner see a Lowflyer just starting out.

DarkAnelJuly1.jpg

This thread is about small.

But what about big? I encourage plants to stay small. How about having them grow big.

Is this Big?

[video=youtube;8LP7RjlrU6Y]
[/video]

Well it was a fun grow.

and I have proven Aerogardens are a viable low cost way to grow year round at a very low cost. In the test Aerogarden you have been watching we grew 6 plants. They are Cropking LowFlyers. The plants averaged 3/4 of an ounce dry weight. The smoke is strong and potent. The high lasts for 30 minutes and is most pleasant. In our area fresh herb of this quality is $300 and up.

Thanks for following.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom