The Widow - Closet Grow

Hisenburger

So, I just started my second grow with some fresh babies from gorilla seeds! Just briefly: my experience with them was great, 7 days from order to received, id give the stealth shipping an 8 out of 10. Got a few autos (girl scout, lemon) decided to start with the widow (feminized)
Anyway, germinated her with a peat pot, which i don't suggest. Just plain ol' cup of water or paper towels works fine. She sprouted and I went ahead and went to a 1 gal pot (should have went to solo cup first, but I'm still learning)
I have been pretty broke lately so everything has been pretty much ghetto rigged. My advice is you don't need much money at all to start if you really want to.
My lights (at the moment) are 5 23 watt cfl's and a couple 20 watt regular flos. I went to goodwill and used sockets from old lamps, and added a Y converter from lowes and spliced em together, for the timer.
My medium is just some organic stuff from lowes and some dry organic fert not too much to start. Hopefully I will be getting some tiger bloom ect in the near future but thinking I'll be good for a month.
My plant is about 2 weeks old now and maybe 4-6 inches tall with no stretch. The only thing I'm seeing is some spotting (light green) and some irregular leaves (mostly the tips are weird shapes) I'll post some pics, and would love some feedback.
But I'm gonna keep updating either way, thinking in two or three weeks and I'll be transplanting to the 5 gal.(regular plastic, drilled holes, ect)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Cant get my photos to upload :scratchinghead::scratchinghead:

I havent been on in a while and dont know if anyone has read anything yet, but either way heres an update:

I am about 10 days into 12:12 and some small budletts staring to form. I had to go a little early because im leaving for a week the 1st of august. She was at about 8" when i started 12 cycle and she is now 15" so not a bad stretch. I made the decision to remove some of the fan leaves, dont know if that was the best decision, but atleast i did it all at once and cleaned up the undergrowth that was wasting energy. Other than that shes been doing well, been using dyna bloom, seems to be doing the trick. whenever i can get some decent pics, ill do my best to get them uploaded, no luck tonight. Ill have t figure out what ill do if buds need some more time come august. anyone ever gone for a week at the end of flower? i Have timers and all just wouldn't want her getting to thirsty. Thoughts Ideas?

Back
Top Bottom