LED Stealth Grow 2x2x4 Tent

funkyclouds

So after a year of procrastination I've finally set up my grow. I'm using a unbranded ufo light (me and a buddy used a couple and got great results) a vortex s-line inline fan and speed controller and a ipower Carbon scrubber I got on Amazon for about 50 bucks. I'm growing in a 2x2x4 tent that I won in a action on eBay for 40 bucks. I'm using soil this will be my first ever soil grow I usually do a nice clean hydroponic setup but because stealth and space are key in this grow I chose soil. I have about 10 different strains and recently just planted purple crown and blueberry haze . My wife threw in a purple crown seed to just to give growing a shot, she will be doing everything to her plant so it's her first grow also. We live with my sister in law who is totally against medical marijuana so this has been the biggest fear of my wife. Any input on soils and nutes? I've been looking at happy frog and also ocean forest. I just planted the germinated seeds into a organic potting soil that's only .5-0-0 that's .5 not 5. The seeds have not popped threw soil yet I literally just planted them . Excuse the mess in the pictures I had to throw together the tent and everything quickly while no one was home and will be in there right now cleaning up the adjustable rope clips and my closet in general.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom