Stage Hits The Brix! - COB LEDs & More

High all,
Once again it's on. I'm back on my bs again. :welcome:

Last time you all were in a Stage journal I was running bottled nutes in coco hydro.

Won a contest or two with my entry and received some fantastic prizes to include COB leds.

This year I'm going to run DBHBB kit. Why?

Why would I stop doing what got me 2015 POTY?

Because I seen the results of hi brix grows from Shiggity, Dr. Ziggy, Duggan, MassMedMan, Graytail, MajorPITA, Doc Bud himself and many others.

Most importantly... I intend to grow the finest cannabis I can with a little help from my friends.:high-five:

I'll be using "The Kit" for the 1st time and I have a host of Hi-Brixers out here to help get me to harvest while possibly learning something new. :) The soil has been cooking for 2.5 to 3 months.
June_2016_run_germination_roots.jpg

Whats the plan? What took me so long to get back in the yard?

My grow area needed a few um enhancements.

I was blessed to win a contest or two last go round.
So many prizes and lights but only a 15a circuit to run it on.

I needed mo powa. Added a 20a circuit. done.

Here in the south, weeks of 90 degree temps are just beginning.

If I'm gonna grow now I'll need an AC so I picked up a 14k btu dual hose portable unit.
20160605_232837_1_.jpg

I needed to cut vent holes in the garage exterior wall for ventilation. Done
20160605_232843_1_.jpg

20160605_233015_1_.jpg

I ordered custom 5 inch pre-painted wall vents which took 4 weeks to arrive. done.

Now I have taken care of the environmental stuff.........

Time to get a couple of tents assembled then smoke one while I'm waiting for my seeds to join us above ground.
Will anyone come and join me in this discovery of the hi life with hi brix?:cheer:
Grow_room_view.jpg

re: Stage Hits The Brix! - COB LEDs & More

Nismo,
Thx for stopping by. The canna butter is on the counter next to the Mighty vape.:volcano-smiley:

Awesome Stage! Glad I saw the link Shiggs posted to your new journal. Wouldn't want to miss this one. What strains will you be running?

You bet I'm here. Thanks for the invite Stage. :slide:

Awwwww Sheeeeeeeee........so stoked man you gonna be flippin it Doc Style! Wouldn't miss it for the world!

Hey Shiggity...You convinced me, so get ready to be driven to your wits end!

POTY!...how could one resist checkin' this out...Cheerz...h00k...

High Dr. H00k! Welcome aboard my friend! :cheer:

Awesome Stage! Glad I saw the link Shiggs posted to your new journal. Wouldn't want to miss this one. What strains will you be running?

Whassup Blaze?
Thanks to Shiggity......I'm running Pineapple Fields from Dynasty 6x.
The remainder of the lineup is :
TGA -Grape Inferno 5x
TH -Bubblegum 3x
HSO 707 truthband 2x
HSO bubbas gift 1x
HSO Amherst Sour Diesel 3x
June_2016_run_photo_seed_lineup_2.jpg
June_2016_run_photo_seed_lineup.jpg

Happy to be here Stage!

High Canna Montana,
Thank you for stopping by.:welcome: I hope to give a rilly good shew!

Hey Shiggity...You convinced me, so get ready to be driven to your wits end!

This made me laugh right out loud. You wouldn't believe the number of PMs Graytail endured when I started to use Doc's Kit. :laughtwo: Such a tolerant man. :love:

SweetSue,
I know that's right! Hm... I think I'll send Graytail a PM too! :scratchinghead:
Shiggity has the patience of a drug counselor. Messing with me tho... I predict a relapse. :)

Damn man... some superb genetics in the mix here. I'm so jealous I can't run that pineapple fields. Looks like exactly the kind of strain I would like.

@TheBlaze,
To see what Shiggity did with it....I gotta try it. Shiggity turning me on to boutique genetics has been a eye opener.
Growing regular seeds and pheno hunting to clone; according to Shggity is where its at. :thumb:
My clone game has been non existent. Time to step that up. Growing from clone is what I am aiming for.

Hell ya Stage, thanks for the invite, wouldn't miss it brother. :high-five:

Yo CS,
Welcome aboard by friend! Glad you stopped by. I know you have grew a couple of the HSO above.
You did a bang up job so I decided to run em myself. :high-five:

I'll grab a seat here in the corner

Welcome Masonman...Since you are near the electrical outlet, can you please start the volcano?:volcano-smiley:
I have some uk cheese shatter atop some 7 month old bubblegum cured bud. You 1st please...

Back
Top Bottom