Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

weedman79

Welcome my 420 fam, and any new members that i may meet along the way... I will be growing in 3gallon & 2 gallon pots this go around. Roots organic soil of course( My babies love this stuff) I will prob let them grow natural..But who knows i do love the (LST) on the autos, and top. I will be using a 300w led the whole way. This go around iam gonna run some cfl's during veg also...The Blue Treacle will be going into a 3gallon pot, and the Girl Scout cookies will be going into a 2 gallon the whole way... I will start the pics as soon as they pop there lil heads above the soil:thumb:I always germ my seeds first with a 24hr soak in ph'd water, then i put the seeds in a paper towel folded, Then warm dark place for a day or two....:welcome::high-five:

re: Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow 300w LED

Wanna try to see what i can do with a 2gallon on the GSC :thumb: I have pots, all the way up to 10gal,but wanna try the 2gal, and we can see the results together:high-five: Glad your here for the ride brother Nismo :thanks:

re: Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow 300w LED

I like to keep the c02 levels really high during veg.....So i will be making up my 2lt sun-drop c02 generators in a bit :high-five: The key to this is to keep your tent closed up tight so the levels stay at a high level....Some say it works, and some say it doesnt work...I'am wanting to show that it does work , and it don't cost that much to achieve with a small grow op...I will be only using the c02 during the veg(maybe at peak flower)..Also i will be bubbling my water for 24hrs before watering...

re: Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

Look at the center of the photo , and a lil to the right...Someone wants to say hello:high-five:
6-15-16-14.JPG

re: Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

In in! I sprouted 2 Fast buds GSC and I have 4 blue treacle seeds.
Ill watch you rock this !:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom