60x60 CM Grow With Royal Queen Seeds - Speedy Chile

ewilan947

:welcome:WELCOME:welcome:
I have been growing for a few years and made a few mistakes, I have read and learned a lot about Cannabis plants and I have in the same time learned to be patient and to take my time.
Growing Cannabis can teach a lot to a person. -EWILAN

For this Grow I will be using:
1-60x60 cm tent
1-150 VK 305m3/H extractor
1-2X55W neons

The lights will be on from midnight to 4 pm.

I'll keep this journal simple for people to follow. The setup will change through time and mostly end up with some LED lights for the flowering.

Day 1: dropped the seeds in cococoir plugs that dipped in warm water with a few drops of BioRootPlus
DSC_0005124.JPG

day 3:
I forgot to mention that the roots of the seedlings pointed out of the coco plugs so I transplanted the seeds into small pots. I cleaned out the tray and added perlite to it.​

Day 5:
nothing much is going on, I moved the plants into my closet, it is going to be my new seed germination and clone area.
the temps are constantly between 20 and 25°c Humidity between 70 and 89%​
DSC_002287.JPG
DSC_002186.JPG
DSC_002088.JPG
DSC_001981.JPG
DSC_001891.JPG
DSC_0016103.JPG

DAY 13:
I have transplanted 4 girls in 2,5L pot and 1 in a 2L pot, moved them to the 2X2 tent with the same 110W neon reflector.
SOIL:
The soil I used is my recycled soil from my last grows it hasn't been used in a year, all the old roots have been taken out.
VENTILATION:
the tents right side will be opened so i won't use my extractor for the moment, the window in the room is open but the shutter is closed so the room is dark and has airflow.
Plus I have my two clip fans on.
NUTES:
I fed them 3ml/L of BIOROOTS PLUS and 0,5 ml/L of PACHA MAMA diluted in 1L of water so about 200ml/plant​
DSC_004855.JPG
DSC_004750.JPG
DSC_004656.JPG

I just ordered some automatic Amnesia Haze seeds from Royal Queen Seeds today.
Only 22€ with 1 free seed, track and trace free delivery and I had a voucher so got 4 euros out of my order. Let's see how fast they deliver.

Sent from my SM-G901F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

WEEK 3 !
:welcome::420:
Loneliest journal around lol
Today I watered the girls with 1 ml/L of pacha mama and 2 ml/L of BioRoots plus
they each recieved 200 ML of water with nutes just enough for a few drops to come out from below the pots.
I topped my biggest girl and otherwise everything is going well.
DSC_010039.JPG
DSC_010139.JPG

Small reminder they are in 2,5 L pots and 1 in a 2L pot
under 2x55W neon and in a 2X2 tent with 2 clip fans
No extractor the tents left side is always open.

not very pleased by the slow growth of my plants.
I'll not re use my soil fro my next growth I think it's time to change it.
otherwise I'm going on vacation to Asia tomorrow and I'll give them a big watering so they could survive till I get back home.​

Back
Top Bottom