Sealed Gavita Pro Mitsubishi CO2 Quest 105 RockWool GH Flora

HizzyB

Hizzy b here
We've been away for a while sealing up the 160' room.
Bought and hung up EIGHT Gavita Pro 6/750 after using two cases of silicone caulking, 100' roll of 5.5 mil panda film and lots of white duct tape lol.
4 head "multi zone" mini split with heat, mitsubishis mr slim and newer iNdola units and a set of $2,000 dollar quest dual overhead dehumidifiers to deal with the massive amount of Humidity that a sealed room provides.

We are controlling the co2 with our iponic 624 two room controller and getting temp/RH notifications but that's about it. We let the air conditioning system keep control over its "inverter technology" things super quiet and will freeze the room if I let it.

We're blooming the true cut of GG#4 I was lucky enough to get from my great friend ShottaFire, thanks big homie!! We also have a winning cut of GDP's "purple dream" and a chem 4

CcOoiler is schooling me on tackin and the proper ratio of thc/CBDs that are providing some real relief and cancer killing attributes so we might see some of the cronic Thunder (night meds) and mango haze for daytime oil.

We're using the flora series from General Hydroponics with floralicious plus, Flora blend, rapid start and both kool blooms. Grow more's Mendocino Honey.
Week five we drop the cal mg and start using Epsom salts till flush.
We're also doing a side by side with RX Green Solutions and one RX with aptus's facilitor.

We use grodans mini grow cubes in 5 gallon air pots/hydro halos

I must say sorry ahead of time for not having a pic or two but when I get back home I'll snap a few pics and a video for "u tube"

Swing back and check us out, sure to be a promising adventure and its a learning journal so ask away, no dumb questions so don't worry about asking. Im here to learn, teach and share joy in the daily rituals of being a dedicated indoor cannabis farmer.
We'll see who has "WITTBAG" and who doesn't
"What it takes to be a grower" is an acronym I was taught by a good buddy.

Re: Sealed, Gavita Pro, Mitsubishi, CO2, quest 105, RockWool GH Flora

Subscribed HizzyB, front row seat. Always fun to watch you grow :Namaste:

:cco:

Thank you Hizzy, I'm honored to be on the first page. I told Far East Buds about your newest journal.

A wise man once said "If you don't have a picture of it, it didn't happen" :cheesygrinsmiley:

:love::cco::love:

I was on Far East's journal and oversaw CC's post about this journal. So I'm here subbed up and learning. Sounds like a good deal to watch. Later

--Best of Big Buds to you----
♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

Hizzy b here
We've been away for a while sealing up the 160' room.
Bought and hung up EIGHT Gavita Pro 6/750 after using two cases of silicone caulking, 100' roll of 5.5 mil panda film and lots of white duct tape lol.
4 head "multi zone" mini split with heat, mitsubishis mr slim and newer iNdola units and a set of $2,000 dollar quest dual overhead dehumidifiers to deal with the massive amount of Humidity that a sealed room provides.

We are controlling the co2 with our iponic 624 two room controller and getting temp/RH notifications but that's about it. We let the air conditioning system keep control over its "inverter technology" things super quiet and will freeze the room if I let it.

We're blooming the true cut of GG#4 I was lucky enough to get from my great friend ShottaFire, thanks big homie!! We also have a winning cut of GDP's "purple dream" and a chem 4

CcOoiler is schooling me on tackin and the proper ratio of thc/CBDs that are providing some real relief and cancer killing attributes so we might see some of the cronic Thunder (night meds) and mango haze for daytime oil.

We're using the flora series from General Hydroponics with floralicious plus, Flora blend, rapid start and both kool blooms. Grow more's Mendocino Honey.
Week five we drop the cal mg and start using Epsom salts till flush.
We're also doing a side by side with RX Green Solutions and one RX with aptus's facilitor.

We use grodans mini grow cubes in 5 gallon air pots/hydro halos

I must say sorry ahead of time for not having a pic or two but when I get back home I'll snap a few pics and a video for "u tube"

Swing back and check us out, sure to be a promising adventure and its a learning journal so ask away, no dumb questions so don't worry about asking. Im here to learn, teach and share joy in the daily rituals of being a dedicated indoor cannabis farmer.
We'll see who has "WITTBAG" and who doesn't
"What it takes to be a grower" is an acronym I was taught by a good buddy.

Umm Just read the stats!!

:drool:

Waiting on Hizzy to put up the pictures. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:smokin::cco::smokin:

Dang guy I'm sorry
I've been chasing ghosts in the building, one keeps ramping up the co2, the other one shutting off my Dehuey and letting it turn into a swamp
Promise I'll get em up
I did spend an afternoon trying to upload a video to you t. But no luck

Dang guys and gals I'm sorry
I've been chasing ghosts in the building, one keeps ramping up the co2, the other one shutting off my Dehuey and letting it turn into a swamp

I did spend an afternoon trying to upload a video to you t. But no luck

Thanks for the patience
image15024.jpeg

I'll try to upload a video again soon
I will say this sealed way is a whole different beast, can't get caught slipping

Few hours sleep and I'll get back at it.

Got the new fans up for total of five on the walls, one box fan on the floor in an attempt to stir up the co2.
We took a small flower off the oldest gorilla glue to microscope, they're still clear to milky. Schedule says week eight (flush) will be 08/08/16 still sounds about right. Wasn't sure as the growth and development is so different now.

Super humid and too much gas

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Trying to get use to this 420 app

So I've been trying to figure out why my co2 levels continue to rise once he lamps are off

The light cycle on iponic624 is set to the same hours as he gavita controller so it's not that
I've been trying my best to troubleshoot the tank, the regulator and my cycle on and cycle off time

Anyone who has any ideas and doesn't mind chiming in please do

Hey mouser
Thanks for stopping by
You know to be honest IVE never grown this sealed up or at this level
All new territory for us

So far so good, I think I have a leak somewhere and just haven't found it yet
Plants
Seem
To love it

Back