My First Tent Grow

4Dutchess

Ive had a few yard grows behind me and now will be going inside in a 5x9 Gorilla Grow tent. Im almost done with the room prep. Was by bedroom for 7yrs and full of crap to be gone through. I cleaned the walls yesterday and will do the floor today. The yard grow comes easy for me and I hope this indoor is as successful. I have to learn everything and Im going to really try. I just learnd what passive intake is and hope is all I need. I will get A/C if needed. Im installing damperd roof jacks for both intake and exhaust, and this intake is for MH if I go there one day. Im going to wire the room with a single 20 amp 240 circ. and a 2nd 120v line for other equip. Im going to go with two 1000w LED's instead of the free 600w MH that were given to me. I still need to buy my fan/filter and might get a combo advertised. Im thinking 3 gal pots when its time. All FF soil and nutes will be used for simplicity. Not sure which strains yet. Might do autoflower or maybe some clones. My first yard grow I purposely bred seeds with B.dream,Chem dog, few others, clones mated with a OG male from a killer bag of meds I had. Im kinda seeing what I got this year with my yard grow. Maybe will use these inside too. I just learned how to PH and follow a schedule so Im GREEN but good!! Ive been communicating with some great people and getting great help and I hope this continues here. Thanks 420 Mag!!!!
20160706_071352.jpg
current yard grow.....fall crop 2016

It depends on the strain. What Ive done so far hasent smelled much but a whiff on a breeze at harvest. My neighbor grew something a few years ago that STUNK for a 75yd radius around his house! It was PUNGENT! Wasent skunk but it was incredible! I know he was sweatn bullets. No exaggeration.
How do you get your budget DIY 1st grow to appear under your posts??

You made a signature now all you have to do it copy and paste the url link after "My First Tent Grow 2016: welcome:"

Will look like this - you can even copy and paste what i'm writing below - The link will turn into the title of your first grow, it wont show up at www.420magazine.blahblahblah:

My First Tent Grow 2016: welcome: My First Tent Grow

You made a signature now all you have to do it copy and paste the url link after "My First Tent Grow 2016: welcome:"

Will look like this - you can even copy and paste what i'm writing below - The link will turn into the title of your first grow, it wont show up at www.420magazine.blahblahblah:

My First Tent Grow 2016: welcome: My First Tent Grow
I think I did it thanks!! I cut and pasted it from yours.

Good to know. Ill look to avoid the strains with some serious stank for that operation.

Go to settings and click edit signature. Throw a link to your journal there. Every post you make thereafter will have your sig at the bottom.

✌️

Try bubliscious strain it has less smell.

welcome to your linked grow journal!!!

good job on the sig. and now you gotta get to it and build up that tent in your grow room. we need pics lol.

sub'd in for the show.

welcome to your linked grow journal!!!

good job on the sig. and now you gotta get to it and build up that tent in your grow room. we need pics lol.

sub'd in for the show.
Ripped up the nasty carpet and mopped the hard wood floor with vinegar wash. I want to scrub it like Cinderella but maybe one more mop. Bug bombed the room last night. Buying tarps today and covering the floor. Duct taping the seams and edge. Got to protect the floor! I was given four 5x9 pans and will put one in the tent just because I have it. Theres a window close and can crack it if needed to help the passive intake. I will try that before a portable A/C. Need to schedule the electrician and friend for the roof jacks. I want the tent up first so I can go directly to it, no guessing and only one elbow to the tent. My 22yr old kid is supposed to be helping and is but is sleeping and eating mostly. He had a blowout with his mom and is staying with me, YEAH!! Told him before long he'll be ten pounds heavier and have a REAL job!!! Lied to him yesterday and said Weedman79 said we need to get on that room!! But can tell him Unforgiven really said it!!! Cant break 20yrs of bad raising in a week. Ohhhh fatherhood!
I really want to thank you Unforgiven for following my thread and all your help! Ive learned so much in the last few months from good people like you and I look foreword to learning more. I will try to limit questions to problem at hand. I got tent set up down and next equip. needed and HOW to set up tent, will finish this weekend. Thanks again Unforgiven!

Back
Top Bottom