Mouser's Perpetual Grow

mouser

This will be a 3 plant grow. The Shark Shock, and the ATA Tundra were dropped sometime around the first week of June, and the AK was dropped a couple weeks later. they have been vegging since under a couple Aero Garden hoods...I am unsure of the wattage, but I like the white light and the tight nodes it creates.

Today, all 3 were up-canned to 5g smart pots in a mix of perlite, coco, and some sort of organic soil. It smelled nice.

They have been moved into the flowering tent, where they will continue at 16/8 for a couple weeks to get their legs under them in their new home and then will be switched to 12/12. Light is still being provided by the 2 cheapo cob lights I got on amazon, though I am moving closer to building my own. The heatsinks/fans should be here tomorrow....but that is a topic for another thread. :)

The new batch:

Dori (CBD Shark Shock)

DSCF55373.JPG

Amaroq, my ATA Tundra

DSCF55352.JPG

And my little AK47 Rambette

DSCF55312.JPG

Hope to see you all here.

:peacetwo:

First in mouser... Liking the strain selection :high-five: everything is looking swell around here, second time is going to be better than the first you can count on it. Lol i stole your names. Must have slipped in to my subconscious, imitation is the greatest form of flattery...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

First in mouser... Liking the strain selection :high-five: everything is looking swell around here, second time is going to be better than the first you can count on it. Lol i stole your names. Must have slipped in to my subconscious, imitation is the greatest form of flattery...

Thanks for jumping on Snid. Plenty of popcorn to go around. I hope I can turn out some beauties this time.

Great looking plants thus far! Definitely going to sub to this. Very interested in the CBD shark shock you got there, and can't wait to see how she grows!

Happy Growing :roorrip:

Welcome Colorado! She sure is looking strong. Im excited to see where she goes as well...this is a grow for a friend who suffers from anxiety. Im hoping the Shark will suit her needs. If not I will have to go for one of the higher CBD strains next time.

Well, only a couple of days after transplant, and none of them are showing any signs whatsoever of stress...all 3 have just taken off. Sorry for the pink, its only temporary until I build my light. I cannot wait for white light in the tent.

DSCF55412.JPG
DSCF55392.JPG
DSCF55403.JPG

And the veg closet. The 3 AKs should be going to their new home this coming weekend. The peppers arent doing so well....Only the Bells seem to be thriving

DSCF55385.JPG

Happy growing!!

Good afternoon all. Tis time for an update. The stretch is on! The three candidates have been in flower for a week now and growth is quite impressive...at least to my noobish eyes. :)

Dori, Shark Shock CBD from Dinafem

DSCF55511.JPG
DSCF55521.JPG

Rambette, AK47 by Female Seeds Co.

DSCF55532.JPG
DSCF55552.JPG

And last but biggest,we have Amaroq, an ATA Tundra by Seedsman...which is sorta odd since its supposed to be a straight up indica

DSCF55561.JPG
DSCF55572.JPG

Plants are all looking green and healthy

Well, its update time again. Plants are making me smile :) Even though Im battling heat here (tent temps are in the 90s) the plants are all looking lush and happy. The white dots on the leaves were from misting the other day and not letting them dry off enough....ooops.

The day after I announced nanner watch on the ATA, she started throwing pistles. :cheer::cheer::slide::yahoo::slide::cheer::cheer:

She is also a beast. I've got several pounds of large 1/2" sockets dragging her down to keep her even with her tent mates. But enough chatter, on with the green!!

We will start with the Shark Shock CBD (Dinafem)

DSCF55592.JPG
DSCF55602.JPG
Looking all green and bushy.

And my AK, also looking fine!

DSCF55612.JPG
DSCF55621.JPG

And then we have bondage girl....This is supposed to be 100% Indica. Im thinking they got their seeds mixed up. She's reaching for the sun and Im having trouble keeping her down. I give you, my supposed ATA Tundra

DSCF55631.JPG
DSCF5564.JPG

Comments are welcome! Its looking like a ghost town in here :)

Here we are with another week in the books...Plants look awesome....I like to pull them out just to look at the leaves, No deficiencies to note, just lots of green. Heat is still an issue at 90, but until this heat wave breaks there isnt much I can do. Im running lights only at night, and keeping humidity up.

The 3 extra AKs went to their new home yesterday which freed up space for some new beans.....Ice, Blueberry, Panama, and a Berry Bomb Auto. All sprouted in soil, no soak or paper towel.

Here are the pics.

Shark Shock CBD

DSCF5565.JPG
DSCF55661.JPG

AK47

DSCF55671.JPG
DSCF55682.JPG

and my supposed ATA...still trying to break out of her restraints,

DSCF55691.JPG
DSCF5570.JPG
DSCF55711.JPG

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to say hey :)

Wouldn't mind seeing how this second adventure turns out...

It's going great I here mouser, sound like the only problem so far is she's too big. Not that a bad problem, unless us the for space. Keep up the good work and as always...

Thanks Snid. Its true...they have been looking good from day 1 with no real issues to speak of. Im loving the node spacing on the AK and the Shark Shock. Even the ATA isnt awful, just a bit stretchier than I had expected.

Here they are, a little over 2 weeks into flower. I took a couple of the ATA's huge solar panels to open up the middle a bit. You can see kitty off to the right waiting not quite patiently for a fan leaf or two.

DSCF55721.JPG
DSCF55732.JPG

Then we have Dori (Shark Shock) really didnt need to do much for her. Cleaned up a couple of the lowest leaves that were getting a bit water logged from touching the perlite, but that was it. She is starting to smell wonderful.

DSCF55741.JPG
DSCF55752.JPG

And then we have the AK. Still green awesome looking. Clipped a few of the lower leaves as well, but just let the rest run as is. Kitty got 2 leaves today and is looking pleased with himself for some reason.

DSCF55762.JPG
DSCF5577.JPG

Thanks for stopping by :)

I have heard that banana peel tea is a great addition during flowering...is there any more to it than drying, grinding, steeping, pouring? Roughly how much per plant? Can I over do it?

Hmm back to the studies... :nomo:

You're watching mine I'm watching yours!!! Those babies are super green and healthy. You must be proud. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom