UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!

Welcome to Wonderland!​

This will be a perpetual, ongoing journal with a few different grow techniques and strains. The plan is to have 1 photoperiod strain and adding in 1-2 autos while the photo grows out.

Untitled180.jpg

Photoperiod strain = Purple Piss
This is a strain bred by a friend of mine. He took Black Eyed Katy from The Bank Genetics and pollinated it with a reversed Stink Bomb. I think he could have come up with a better name, but the genetics are solid. Stink Bomb is near full Indica and BEK is bred from an original Phish strain if I remember correctly.

Purple Piss = Purps is approximately 2 weeks old. Birthed the soil on 7/7/16

This will also be the plant that gets all the fun stuff done to it. We will start it with a traditional LA style Flux, but then on a few of the limbs I am going to experiment with a propagation technique called layering. (I think LA has hinted at this before, but not sure). Anyway, if you aren't sure what Fluxing is, or layering, then you will definitely want to stick around.

As the plan stands right now, this is also the plant that will get regenerated after harvest. I figured if I am going to grow out a plant for a 4-5 month vegetation, might as well utilize the roots for another harvest. Right? The regeneration technique I'll be using is called MRS (Marijuana Regeneration System) and has been damn near perfected by JB Haze. It requires much left to be left after harvest in order to re-veg. We will see.

420-magazine-mobile927625493.jpg

We will also have Auto's rotating through the tent while Purps grows out. The first one up is Green Crack. Planted on Saturday and poked her head up on 7/23. Not much has changed with her yet.

420-magazine-mobile2123781963.jpg

All plants in the tent will get the same nutrients, soil and lighting.

The Nitty Gritty
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor - Apollo 2x4x5 Tent - Platinum P450 LED Lighting
Soil or Hydro? Soil - Fox Farms Ocean Forest from seed to harvest. 25% Perlite Added
If soil... What size pot? 5 Gal Smart pot will be final stage for all.
Is it aircooled? 6" Exhaust fan with Carbon filter
Temp of Room/cab? 75-80F
RH of Room/cab? 40-60%
PH of media or res? Will be aiming for under 6.0
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? When soil is dry
Type and strength of ferts used? Will be using the full line of RX Green Solutions with Additives. More on this in a future post.

Really hoping this grow goes as planned. Time shall tell. It will be interesting none the less.

:Namaste::Namaste:

Put me in coach!! :passitleft:

Welcome! Grab a seat and a joint.

I dropped a link for ya on my journal :thumb:

Much appreciated my brotha! :thumb:

Sitting by CM and smoking this :passitleft:

Mind if I.. :passitleft: .

Hi Dan!

Hope you don't mind if I purch up here in the corner here.

Sure is nice to have you back bud!

:ciao: hi everyone!

:high-five:

It's great to be back!! I'm learning more than ever and hope to put on a stellar performance. Thanks for being here brother! .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Small update.

Purps is looking good, a bit overwatered though. I'll let her get pretty dry before watering again. Hopefully the nutes are in by then and she can get the Roots and Axiom before topping her.

420-magazine-mobile1162214049.jpg

Green Crack has straightened up a little bit, but has not shown any growth since Sunday.

420-magazine-mobile464379082.jpg

I started germinated Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto tonight as well. The plan is to grow and finish both autos in 3 months, while fluxing the Purps. Then in 3 months, she will *hopefully* be ready for vertical growth and flower and she can have the whole tent to herself.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom