Photos' Strain Creation Journey - You Get To Choose

which male do we use to pollinate the elite Malawi gold Female for our first cross

• Misty

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Bubbas Gift

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 1

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 2

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mutant platinum huckleberry cookies

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

photos

Evening folks, im photos.

I wanted to put something together for everyone to show my appreciation for this sanctuary we all call home ,our 420mag.

so ive put together a fun journey for us all .

we are going to create 420Mag's own strain !

even better you get to choose !

from the selection of elite males i have here you tell me what to breed to my Female Elite Malawi gold Pheno for the first cross.

we grow out the result then we talk we brainstorm we come together and decide what to cross in next when to backcross etc.

So all subsequent crosses and what to cross we chose together .

together we create 420mag the strain!.

it will be a long journey , but it will be worth it

lets take it step by step .

RSCN0422.JPG
RSCN0423.JPG
RSCN0434.JPG
RSCN0446.JPG
RSCN0448.JPG
RSCN0450.JPG
IMG_20160803_112400.JPG
Our Elite Malawi Gold Female .

She absolutely wreaks ,a fruity extra strong catpiss odour wraps around her.

Trichrome laden , she piles on the trichs ! and she does it from flip.

Leaf to bud ratio , she doesnt need any defol at all ,lightpenetrates her beautifully.

Node spacing, on the large side however she fills those gaps for big long donkey dick colas.

High/effect . Long lasting ,creative, uplifting, visually stunning ,Aphrodisiac ,instant warm blanket gives you the stretchies.

Stable , ive put her through the ringer ,she just wont herm.

IMG_20160803_011328.jpg

Misty male , the original misty (positronics) became the misty from fantaseeds , she was that impressive seedstock and an elite cut were stolen and taken to Nirvana ,this is her.

This Male is the Big yielding ,mega branching , bushy ,shhtinky ,think musky diesel fruit pheno .

tight nodes.

mega branching.

stinks!

DSCN040914.JPG
Bubbas gift male .

A marriage of bubba kush and godsgift , bg needs no introduction.

this male pheno shows strong branching ,thick stems ,and emits a beautifull grape fairy floss aroma.

DSCN041614.JPG
Platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 1 .

the darkest of the phc bred by dynastys proffessor p delights the nose with her sweet sharp berry dank stank .

optimal node spacing a pleasure to grow.

DSCN041412.JPG
platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 2.

same dank stank as pheno 1 , branches not as thick but more of them , slightly larger nodes than
han pheno 1

IMG_20160803_011319.jpg
IMG_20160803_011310.jpg
IMG_20160803_011242.jpg

Mutant Platinum Huckleberry Cookies Male .

Officially listed as phenotype 4 on the dynasty website.
she has an intense berry chewing gum scent.

tight nodes and branching , thick stems.

Vigorous growth.

camoflage , doesnt have traditional cannabis leaf pattern.

All her leaves grow in this pattern giving anti cannabis campaigners the middle finger .

I have a fem of her also and will be pollinating her aswell.

I pick Mutant Platinum Huckleberry Cookies.
got to say im leaning that way my self , the different leaves i love them , and the fact that theyre uniformly like that, and her colour the mutant male phc and the female i have both exhibit the camo green , definately a special pheno , some people however might not like the look of different leaves but they also have a purpose.

A direct benefit of the plant having these leaves is less shading to bud sites !.

the other phc are also beauties one darker than the other slight node space difference one with thicker branches another with thinner branches but more .

so is the misty ,super dank and the bubbas gift stunning.

its a hard decision , all candidates are suitable and theyve all got thier advantages.

Then theres flowering time , the misty male is flowering the fastest followed by phc 1,then phc2 and the mutant phc and bubbas gift are dead even at this stage .

so the misty would hasten flower time ,and compliment the malawi flavour wise i feel .

but then how can we go wrong with the flavours of the rest any way haha.

after this cross we'll grow out the seeds pick the absolute best stunner and proceed with the process .

im so excited to be able to do this with everyones input , ive made some great strains myself , but all of us coming together to make 1 strain , i really believe we are going to get something extra special ,by the time we are done this will be a cup winner .
our cup winner!

got to say im leaning that way my self , the different leaves i love them , and the fact that theyre uniformly like that, and her colour the mutant male phc and the female i have both exhibit the camo green , definately a special pheno , some people however might not like the look of different leaves but they also have a purpose.

A direct benefit of the plant having these leaves is less shading to bud sites !.

the other phc are also beauties one darker than the other slight node space difference one with thicker branches another with thinner branches but more .

so is the misty ,super dank and the bubbas gift stunning.

its a hard decision , all candidates are suitable and theyve all got thier advantages.

Then theres flowering time , the misty male is flowering the fastest followed by phc 1,then phc2 and the mutant phc and bubbas gift are dead even at this stage .

so the misty would hasten flower time ,and compliment the malawi flavour wise i feel .

but then how can we go wrong with the flavours of the rest any way haha.

after this cross we'll grow out the seeds pick the absolute best stunner and proceed with the process .

im so excited to be able to do this with everyones input , ive made some great strains myself , but all of us coming together to make 1 strain , i really believe we are going to get something extra special ,by the time we are done this will be a cup winner .
our cup winner!
I just want to thank you for including all of us in the making of the legendary 420 Magazine strain! This is just so cool man!

:thanks: :circle-of-love: :party: :passitleft: :Namaste:

I haven't any experience with breeding yet. But, I imagine it's in the cards for me eventually. So don't mind me as I chillout close by n watch.

this is awesome , people now having thier say ,welcome everyone.

the misty is suprising yes!

normal malawi is done in 16 weeks a biiiiiiiig wait , this one is done in 13 ,thats completely done ,but you could take her at 11.5 or 12 easy and still be happy with an even more uplifting energetic high , but waiting for 13 weeks gets you a ticket on the space shuttle haha

Back
Top Bottom