World's Smallest Solo Cup Grow

Let's see how big I can get them in these baby solo cups..should be fun to watch..figured what the heck.
And those are trainwrecks next to them I got from the king ..one week old.
20160822_212656.jpg
20160822_211821.jpg
20160822_212737.jpg

Yea once they all come up I'm gonna water from the bottom..set them in a pan or something. Hell I'm sure that's where the roots are gonna be. Lol

I thought for a minute you were going to grow one in that Alcatraz shot glass. If I'd seen you drill a hole in yours I would have been sorely tempted to do the same with mine. Looks like the ol' Alcatraz souvenir is saved this time. Would make a shitty growing container anyway.
Subbed ;)

I do all my grows watering from the roots in self-watering 10" pots. It works really well and I never overwater them. The only rule I learned and have lived by this advice, always let the previous feeding with water dry out before you put more in. You probably already know why, but for me, it was mainly to encourage the plant to go through hunger cycles. Always having the bottom moist with nutrients overwaters and over feeds the plant then the big bad bugs show up. Anyways, sorry for the ramble, my interest shot up when you said feeding from the bottom as its' a delicate dance I know you have the skills for OS64.:thanks:

Yea I figure that's the way to go..hell I'm only doing it cause some one wondered how big a plant would grow in that baby cup..soon let find out right.plus it's fun to watch..something different right.i will pot a new pic every day..

Don't know the strain..there seeds sombody gave to me..there photo though..gonna veg for couple weeks then go to 12 12..not really expecting much out of a 1oz cup but just want to see how big I can grow in one..I know there gonna get root bound sooner or later..
Did I miss this? -
What strain are they? Are they autos or photos, and if photos are you doing 12/12 from seed?

I did my solo cup grow 12/12, including the POTM plant. Hard to imagine wanting to veg them any longer than the bare minimum as they did get pretty tall :)
I'm thinking the roots will be desperate to grow down into that tub of soil(less) they're on.

Yes im switching to 12 .12 very shortly..they won't be on that dirt for long..will move to flower room.hell these are shot glass solo cups. .if I get a bud I'll be so happy..sort of a bonzi plant..mini buds..
If it was me, I think I'd go 12/12 now. This is cool !! I've grew in 2 liter bottles before, but never dixie cups. Drank a lot of good liquor from them though !! I'm subbed & good luck !!

I did my solo cup grow 12/12, including the POTM plant. Hard to imagine wanting to veg them any longer than the bare minimum as they did get pretty tall :)
I'm thinking the roots will be desperate to grow down into that tub of soil(less) they're on.

Back
Top Bottom