Jimdog's LED Cupboard

Jimdog

Hey guys I'm back with my second indoor grow!

I enjoyed the last journal so much I had to make a new one straight away. So lets get into it, this grow is all for medical purposes. My partner deals with back pain everyday and herb seems to be the only thing that will keep it half at bay! I have grown outdoors multiple times, but I figure if I can get a steady grow going indoors that will better off. My aim is 3 oz, this is enough to last her a while and it's a great goal for me for my second grow inside!

I'll be growing with a marshydro reflector 48 as well as a few 23w Cfls to make up the light.
I will be growing bag seed so males could be a possibility. The veg cycle will be 18/6, I don't have a time for when I want this grow done but obviously space is limited so that will be kept in mind.
I'll slowly list all nutrients used as i use them but this will be a soil grow.

Any advice or input is very much welcome :)

Jimdogggy

420-magazine-mobile1861264590.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1372592244.jpg

Jimdogggy

All subbed in. I am an outdoor grower myself....first grow....but seriously thinking of growing a few plants indoors this winter.

So much to learn....so many journals to follow
It's a great idea! much more sustainable then one massive outdoor harvest every year (we get 4 months of ok sun where I am then back to 24/7 frosts

Jimdogggy

Here the season is from may till late October early November. But I am really thinking hard about inside. Just worried about that electric bill

So much to learn....so many journals to follow
My bill isn't bad to be honest that was my biggest concern as well. If you keep it small and just stick to personal sizes you'll be sweet.

Jimdogggy

Hey everyone subbed!
I ended up getting a couple of clones today from a good friend, we already know they are female. This makes my life alot easier as I'm not wasting time with males. Any advice on how I should train these is welcome :)
420-magazine-mobile1985993433.jpg

Jimdogggy

So I'm not counting veg days or anything I'm just gonna grow them out until space starts becoming an issue (obviously leaving space for the stretch when flipped)
Heres a few photos of the cupboard, the clones just got transplanted this morning and they look happy. I'm going to leave them for two days then they will get their first top!
420-magazine-mobile1358759519.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1385801024.jpg

420-magazine-mobile99923912.jpg

Jimdogggy

They all look fine man, you can put the LED light closer if your temps are good. And note all the light wasted from the bulb without any reflector. Just a cone from some thicker paper will do the trick. Keep it up! Happy growing! :Namaste:

They all look fine man, you can put the LED light closer if your temps are good. And note all the light wasted from the bulb without any reflector. Just a cone from some thicker paper will do the trick. Keep it up! Happy growing! :Namaste:
Yeah I thought I could put the light closer, temps are at 24 degrees celc max. I know about reflector it always slips my mind, will get it sorted thanks for reminding me :)

Jimdogggy

Yeah I thought I could put the light closer, temps are at 24 degrees celc max. I know about reflector it always slips my mind, will get it sorted thanks for reminding me :)

Jimdogggy

Glad I helped man, that's why I'm here on the forum. Cheers!

Little update for everyone watching. Clones got topped early as they seemed to not even notice the transplant. You can see the taller one already has some white hairs, I'm hoping that she will stop that and put all her efforts into vegging. (mother plants have been in bloom 2 weeks so will take a while for her to stop with the hairs)
The two bagseed are going well, I don't care about them to much as they will probably be put outside for a friend anyway :)
As always hope everyone is well medicated and if you have any advice speak up :)
420-magazine-mobile1923590239.jpg

420-magazine-mobile250091322.jpg

420-magazine-mobile950857760.jpg

420-magazine-mobile572586943.jpg

Jimdogggy

Back
Top Bottom