Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

If a dove is the "bird of peace" then what's the bird of "true love"? The swallow.
I was going to start with the most offensive joke I know, just to let you know the content before it's written:rofl: but I'd like somebody to sub not offend you all before it starts :rofl:

Miss talking crap to you all... Echo echo echo... Plants at the moment..

Grizzly purple kush

image37527.jpg

image37528.jpg

Tutankhmon

image37529.jpg

image37530.jpg

White Widow

image37531.jpg

image37532.jpg

Sour Diesel
4x4 tent, Mars 2 1200, set on glr for another week, got some temp and r/h issues, still setting up fans (need to buy another)
image37526.jpg

Hope your all been well...

Hey Grizz, how's it going? If you want to harrass us with jokes you just go right ahead, always up for a good laugh lol. I'll sub up either way!

I see ya got some beautiful gals there. I also have a PK down now waiting to break ground :) Looking healthy, keep it up man! I'm in for the adventure.

Welcome Dick.. Good to see you man.. there should be some laughs, my plants are worth one, some of the deformities I get.. All is good bro, works busy, sun is shining, daughter is on my lap at the moment, life's good..

Welcome Dick.. Good to see you man.. there should be some laughs, my plants are worth one, some of the deformities I get.. All is good bro, works busy, sun is shining, daughter is on my lap at the moment, life's good..

Good to hear man, was the same here today pretty much except my daughter was being a crankpot today haha. Well there isn't much to laugh at yet by any means when looking at your plants, much more to look at than mine right now lol

Hey weasel, thanks for popping over man... It's called halo headband or something, makes everything beautiful...

Hey buddy! It looks like you've picked up the pace in the grow room. Plants are looking fantastic, with a nice strain selection to boot.

Definitely subbed along for the ride! :thumb:

Thanks brother... Got some nice babies just starting, blue cheese,white cookies and few others.. I'll bring them out once in veg... Got a heap of sour clones but in a cold cupboard.. I'm going to have to step up my cloning...

I take it all these new strains coming through are part of your prize package? How many seeds did you actually get?

From potm, ended up with 25, 3 strains, another 25 seeds from gorilla comp win, 3 good strains (14 seeds) the rest autos.. Got an order through just before winning them.. Had some more beans come through that I think got x-rayed or whatever happens. None are cracking. Shattered as I wanted to grow them outdoors...

That fucken sucks about the non-germinating beans. At least you have a full tent/s now. So all good. How much longer on the GPK? You must be looking forward to smoking her.

:high-five: that was almost a virtual joint farside, but don't want you virtually sacked from your job... Thanks man...

Around 17 days Blaze, but I stalled her a couple times so might be another week on top of that... One of the stickier plants I've grown. Heavy pine smell, can't wait man...she freaking frosty, apparently g13 thing.. Kinda weird though, looks mostly indica to me.. I thought g13 was sativa? No wonder every description on this strain has her listed differently..

I always thought G13 was indica dom. 17 - 24 days. Wow! She is going to get nice and fat then.

Grizz subbed for this grow, can't wait to watch your magic. While I am finishing up my outdoor grow. Going to blaze a nice bowl and chill.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Flyfisher, thanks for coming over man.. Man your getting close bud, you'll be hating trimming buds soon... :passitleft:

Thanks Nic :passitleft: I had to find a cheesy joke, man the first one I wrote down :rofl: some things just aren't funny no matter how much they make you laugh :rofl: what made her fall in the mud? :rofl:

Heirloom :passitleft: thanks bro.. Hiho hiho it's off to Trim trim trim trim trim trim trim trim trim you go..

Back
Top Bottom