Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

Sneakygreen

Welcome to my second grow journal!

I have picked out my number 1 WWXBB seedling
From herbies female seeds which I had 100% success rate germinating soaked for 24hrs in cup of water then into paper towel till about 1.5cm tap root.
Moved into a solo cup of canna pure coco 4 weeks ago
Popped up 48 hrs later now 3 weeks old approx 6 inches tall X 9 inches wide 50/50 indica sativa.
I am feeding 3ml-1ltr canna coco a+b daily and once a week they receive 0.5ml/1ltr flair form CMX cal mag iron.
She will be transplanted to a 17 gal fabric grow pot next weekend and moved into the garden!!
This will be a long veg time approx 3 months and hoping she finishes around mid January early feb.

420-magazine-mobile1544733978.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Subbed... :passitleft:

I am getting some nute burn which is getting to it rather quick. I found this problem last time aswell I will be dropping my nutes back to 2ml per litre she was much happier at that level
420-magazine-mobile973142190.jpg

Besides this growth is still coming along quickly and she's throwing off quite a nice smell already. If my grow bag gets here before the weekend I'll be transplanting earlier as the weather is going to be great come Thursday. I will be mixing in some perlite as it's going to be such a big bag it'll take a bit to dry out.

Nice sneakers.. :rofl::rofl: :passitleft:

Who you barrack for? Rain and 13 next Monday Tuesday...

I always look at background of photos, lol... You s/a, I thought you were vic also... So Adelaide or port?

Hope they start playing for Hinkley again, been disappointing last two years...I'm Sydney Swans, lol.. Yeah we getting all that crap now, not as much rain as what you got though...

Mate, like I hate complaining about umpires and bulldogs looked just as good as U.S., so weren't exactly robbed but damn, how much did they let go but whenever would pick something out, it was for bullies.. Two clear frees were missed in last quarter that may have changed outcome. One where's papley gets his head ripped off, play on. Grundy or ramps take a massive mark that's not called, both lead to bulldog goals... Oh well, lol, Im over it as you can read :rofl::rofl:
Hartlett massive pickup for another club...port should go alright.. Patty back...

Well there goes that as I decided to put her into the enclosed vege patch out in the sun today and the dog have never gone in there. Well I go out and and the dog has decided it wanted to go in there today aswell and pulled the plant out of the cup!! I've replanted her but I don't know if it will pull through so I'm going to pop my afgani seeds too just in case!!
420-magazine-mobile2036993805.jpg

Back
Top Bottom