4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

Slowpuffer

Strains- 2 Blue dream/5 pineapple chunk/1 Krippy/1 bubbas gift. ( All indica, but blue dream shows sativa features )
Soil-- 1/4FFOF/1/4 Perlite/ 1/4 Vermifire nutrient rich soil./1/4 coca coir. (4 in 4 gal nursery pots & 5 are in 3 gal. Cloth pots)
Water-- Tap water(220 prm)
Veg -- for about 6 wks. Now .
Fertilizers-- bat poop tea-- & down to earth all purpose 4-6-2 & silica blast. Also will be using earth juice , after stretch.
Indoors in a 4x 4x7 tents.
Light- 630w lec cmh ( I won't mention a brand name yet ) I live in NE and I will only be able to use this light till outside temps get like 60, without running air conditioning. I'm currently"sucking outside air that's 37 degrees, and it's 78 at canopy level. Non air cooled. The other thing I didn't know and wasn't told is if one bulb burns out, then the other one goes off also. I really wish I had bought two 315 w units now. But let's take it for a test run.
RH - been real low till today. About 40 now. I'm hanging wet towels .f
Pests- yes, I am battling spider mites. They will get their 4th. Treatment of azamax tomorrow. I would have been in bloom before now, but upon returning from vaca. Bout 2wks. Ago, I discovered them.
Watering schedule. Wet- dry. Lift pot method .
I'm hoping they get their vitality back after their last treatment. Some of the pineapple chunk (PC) is clawing a bit, and I'm hoping that I got them in the light before they had dried enough & not because of nitrogen poison. The Vermifire soil is too hot to grow the strains I possess . So I worked 25% into my mix. Hope that wasn't a mistake ?? Anyhow, all help is always appreciated. This is my 1st. Journal, and my computer skills are weak, so is my photography. So I was gonna wait to do my 1 st. Journal because of the mites, but then I thought, not one mite will be standing. I figure the treatments are stunting plants a little, so plan is to wait till they get a little healthier before going to bloom cycle. My 1 st journal at 74, Imagine that !! Probably gonna take me awhile to figure out how to send pics to the 420 gallery.

Hi Slowpuffer

Here's the photo tutorial. Ain't nothing difficult. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:Namaste:
Thanks Teddy, thought I had it but pics. Never did appear on my thread. But I'll eventually figure it out. Getting pics to the gallery seems to be the easy part. Getting them from the gallery to the post is my problem ? Right now my problem is this good strain of bubbas gift that's the problem .
420_mag_pics_004.JPG
420_mag_pics_004.JPG
420_mag_pics_003.JPG
420_mag_pics_003.JPG
420_mag_pics_005.JPG

I gave lady"s last treatment of azamax tonight. I'm being told that I should follow up with one treatment of something different, like sn 217 . Does that sound right ??. Now i'm waiting till they're healthy enough to clone and they will go to bloom cycle, the same day as I clone. My two blue dreams don't like this soil I've added, so may have to do another transplant to a cooler mix. Just have to wait and see ? Can someone tell me why pics. are darkened ?? That makes it hard to see pics of leaves. i'd rather you see my plant as a sick plant, that way I't can get the help it needs. 2:30 in morning & can'T sleep. Going to make butter tomorrow !! Been waiting for butter to go on sale !!

Getting them from the gallery to the post is my problem ?

Bottom left of the reply box, you'll see 'My Photos' - click and it'll take you to your gallery. Click on the photo and it will embed it into your post.

:thumb:

Bottom left of the reply box, you'll see 'My Photos' - click and it'll take you to your gallery. Click on the photo and it will embed it into your post.

:thumb:
Teddy, I just looked at the pics. On my iPad, and they're perfect. Don't know what the problem is yet, maybe my desk top is failing again. Thanks so much for all your help.

I welcome opinions, and help. I'm trying to stay organic, but what a pain sometimes. I'm watching others grow bigger plants in coco coir than I've ever grown in mix . I'm watching a few journals now, and learning. I'm thinking dwc with 8 buckets in 4x4x7 tent. If I had these 3 sick plants in coco coir now, I could flush whatever in the coco out. But with organic soil mixes , the nutrients stay in. Does anyone know if I can transplant into coco coir & perlite mix at this time, these are 7 wk. old plants in 1/4 perlite, 1/4 FFOF, 1/4 coco coir, & 1/4 Vermifire organic nutrient rich potting soil. I've been growing these same strains for about 2 yrs., this is main reason I say the organic mix has got to be the culprit !! I'm thinking I could clean most of old mix off root balls & drop them right into 3 gal cloth bags. Would straight coco coir or would a mix be best. Or is it even possible ??

I will say, I can tell a noticeable difference between the four 4 gal plastic nursery pots and the 5 3 gal. air bags, with the cloth bags winning. I'm watering tomorrow with high P bat poop, and silica blast and maybe a little all purpose 6-2-4, with ideas of cutting my clones 2-3 days later and going 12/12. Just about out of weed and when that happens, my wife gets mean !! and worse than that, we'll be smoking that Massachusetts street weed, that in my opinion, is about one step above hay !! I'm blaming the mites !! but hopefully we wont see anymore !! Would be a devastating blow to us, if we lost this crop to them little 'you know what's' !!!! Overnight low of 30, high tomorrow 44, hanging towels as RH is very low. 25%@ 78F in tent. hope everyone had a great Holoween !!

Today is 5 days since the last recommended treatment with aza., for the mites. I'm asking for opinions, whether to stop treatments, or continue treatments till buds start forming. I'm really tempted to hit them with another treatment tomorrow !! I got mites about 4 yrs. ago, and 4 treatments, at 4 day intervals got rid of them. Looking for suggestions ??
Here's some random pics. taken today. I watered yesterday, with high p bat poop, silica blast & cal-mag 1/2 tsp gal. . I can see an improvement, 24 hrs later, but not good enough for me to go to bloom cycle. If they're not perky when they go to bloom, then yield will suffer !! Problem is, I can't just cut this pine apple chunk loose, if I take off the restraints, they'll be 5 foot high in no time flat !! the highest limb is probably 10 inches high, now. And it produces what I call popcorn buds at like 2 or 3 inch intervals, and don't add up to much. I'm getting more from one plant of the blue dream, than the chunk, but the smoke is to good to eliminate it. I'm ready to start eliminating plants from this grow, if need be, as I've never tryed to do this many before. 6 is most before this one . This light covers 4x4 nicely, but puts out to much heat to be an open hood light, in my opinion. 55 degree fresh air, coming into tent, 440 cfm fan on high and a large box fan on low and temp at canopy is still 85. Never thought I'd be wanting cold weather !!
nov_3_014.JPG
nov_3_008.JPG
nov_3_007.JPG

Fired up the aero cloner today. Running hydrogen peroxide thru it . I did not have great success, 1st. time using it. Of 25 cuttings, I got 14 clones, that's not good. More than I need, but not good. I followed the sellers instructions, which is straight tap water, and prayers !! I'm looking to add a little cloning solution to the water this time around, but don't know what yet. And I'm going to use rooting jell, which I didn't last time. So we'll see ? i have the 25 site clone king, anyone else using this ??
Does anyone know how I add link to my grow ??

Well, now I live in a legal marijuana state, very nice, now let's see what legal means. Probably means a very few folks getting richer. Mostly the folks that have been treating us like criminals for 75 years. Never thought I'd live to see this day !! I did 5 yrs. for something that's now legal !! Go figure !! Anyhow, I don't get around like I used to, so I'm trying to update my 1st. grow as regular as I can.
Last night I watered them all with (ph-6.0) high p bat poop, silica blast, and FF big bloom . And I a'm so pernoid that the mite might return in middle of 12/12, that I treated them again with aza. . I haven't seen a mite for weeks, so I'm probably being too defensive And most likely, I'll treat them again in like 5 day intervals, till buds start developing. They're 4 days into 12/12 . Welcome to the jungle :

11_10_16_0021.JPG
Well, now I live in a legal marijuana state, very nice, now let's see what legal means. Probably means a very few folks getting richer. Mostly the folks that have been treating us like criminals for 75 years. Never thought I'd live to see this day !! I did 5 yrs. for something that's now legal !! Go figure !! Anyhow, I don't get around like I used to, so I'm trying to update my 1st. grow as regular as I can.
Last night I watered them all with (ph-6.0) high p bat poop, silica blast, and FF big bloom . And I'm so pernoid that the mite might return in middle of 12/12, that I treated them again with aza. . I haven't seen a mite for weeks, so I'm probably being too defensive And most likely, I'll treat them again in like 5 day intervals, till buds start developing. They're 4 days into 12/12 . Welcome to the jungle :
11_10_16_0021.JPG
11_10_16_0021.JPG
11_10_16_0021.JPG

Watered yesterday with silica blast, high p bat poop, big bloom. (ph 6.1) Released all restraints and now have to hope they don't stretch too much in next two weeks. From experience, I know for sure that if I get this light closer than 3 feet, then I'm flirting on the edge of toasting my buds. Been there, done that !! I'm going to add earth juice bloom, starting with, next watering, as I don't think bat poop is a stand alone source for p. ? They will get one more azamax treatment, although it's probably not necessary, this will be treatment #6 & 4 is what they recommend at 4 day intervals. They're starting to show some life now, starting to think i might harvest something !! Inside tent- 78F-39% rh, low tonight is high 20s, high tomorrow is 45, nice growing weather !! Got my snow shovel at ready, on porch, going to rain tomorrow !! Two of these plants in my over crowded jungle are blue dream, they have the narrower longer leaves. the bubba's gift is the middle one on right, and a krippie in in the center of middle row. Trying to keep all in there, but it's getting crowded ! Ha !! I certainly love the way these new tents have side excess !! Need to get my ass in gear, and make a simple, self watering system, moving these pot around is killing this old man !! Well, the photo link isn't working for me now, but the scallop potatoes, that we fried in cannabutter at dinner, is still working,' wow !! Will get the updated photos up, when I can. :peacetwo:

i think it was 5 kg (10 lbs.), so a little more than a few plants, but probably 4 lbs. of seeds. Ha !! Qaza, I should not have even mentioned that, as that was in 1968 and it's a done deal. And I don't want anyone to think I'm a sniveler !! i knew a dude that did 5 yrs. for crossing the Mexico border into Texas, with a couple joints . Thank goodness, those days are gone !! Hope all is good in your world qaza ? Stick around, help me get this crop to harvest !!

watered and fed last night. 1 tbsp ff big bloom, 1 tbsp earth juice bloom, 1/2 trsp bat poop, 1 tsp molasis, and 1/2 tsp silica blast, all ph=ed to 6.1. gave them another dose of azamax, 6th. dose, although I dought there's a mite within hearing distance. Major problems I'm aware of is that this strain(pineapple) is very unruly, and grows like weeds (imagine that) ! If that was a regular 600w hps light , then I wouldn't be concerned, but this 630w lec cmh runs very hot, and I wonder how they justify their claims that this is cooler than a reg. 600w hps. No way should this light be sold to home growers, in a 4x4x7 tent, because if it's not winter or you're running an air conditioner, you wont be able to use this light. I wont mention the brand name yet, as I'm negotiating a swap for 2 315w lec cmh . Not only heat, It puts out a spectrum that is like nothing you've seen, very intense white light !! Will try and update this daily, if I feel like it, i have good days and bad days !!
Other members have told me that the link to my grow isn't working, but keep on trying .
day_12_of_bloom_011.JPG
day_12_of_bloom_010.JPG
day_12_of_bloom_009.JPG

Back
Top Bottom