Habitual

Not going to reinvent any wheels, just an average grower looking to share with a few friends. I also just think it's good to have a grow under my belt so if I may offer help my work can be referenced. I will be breeding and depending on the first 4 seeds I may start a few fem seeds of the same strain to find an ideal Pair.

Genetics: Black Jack x Black Dragon hand picked private stock Reg autos

Growth Pattern: Medium height, bushy structure with multiple lateral branches and Very dense flowers.

Yield: Average yield is 50-90 grams but yields 100+ grams are achievable

Media: 2 liters Coco washed and charged with 1/4 strength nutes and 1/2 strength cal mag+

Lights: Led 6500k x 70 watts and 3500k Cree 3590's driven from 700ma - 1400ma 150 watts max.

Oct 29 day one

Hab. :blunt:

dragon_day1.jpg

Hey Riley and thanks for the kind words.

She uptakes 2 full liters 4.5 lbs a day at 650 ppm 6.0 ph and 80°f. Still only have the lights at 1/2 power.

Hab .

Just looking at your plants now. Are you liking Coco?

It's been a learning experience :) looking forward to going automated watering but think I'll like it after a grow or two.

I spent the first few weeks thinking I was growing in soil haha

Do you water all at once or spread out though the day?

Looking forward to watching you work :) and learn a little .

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

Hey Riley

Right now only once a day but she is getting close to drying out in between, 1/2 lb from dry. Soon it will be root bound I will feed twice daily and more. Also cranking up the light will boost total uptake for flower.

With the Dragons I will be feeding multiple times a day but with medium ec. I dont want rock hard shells so no pk boosters. I will also limit light to control uptake as its a seed run mainly.

Hey Hab. This is great news. You bet I'm here. I need to get out the door for the walk, but as soon as I get back I'll catch up. Save me that spot on the floor by the grow space. I'll be back ASAP. :kisstwo:

It's been a learning experience :) looking forward to going automated watering but think I'll like it after a grow or two.

I spent the first few weeks thinking I was growing in soil haha

Do you water all at once or spread out though the day?

Looking forward to watching you work :) and learn a little .��

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

This got a laugh. I spent the first two years growing in soil. :laughtwo: Hab's decided to motivate me to spread my wings a little wider.

Yes Hab, I caught that message. :hug::hug::hug: :love: Soon I'm gonna understand what you mean when you talk hempy. :battingeyelashes: please explain what you mean by "medium EC?", and what's a "pk booster?" Don't worry, it won't take me long.

Welcome Sue, You're the kinda people we like around here! Its like you're a balance to the force :high-five:

Ec is electric conductivity like ppm but globally standardized. A way of know the amount of dissolved solids suspended in solution.

PK boosters are like Overdrive, koolbloom just ripeners and bud builders at leasts thats how I read it. They make seeds harder to pop thicker.

Your Dda3 has me looking at soil if only i had the space. :high-five:

Going back to bed can't find the coffee in here yet I just moved in. Please take my chair no need to sit on the floor it's hardly standing room only yet bahahaha.

Hab.

Welcome Sue, You're the kinda people we like around here! Its like you're a balance to the force :high-five:

Ec is electric conductivity like ppm but globally standardized. A way of know the amount of dissolved solids suspended in solution.

PK boosters are like Overdrive, koolbloom just ripeners and bud builders at leasts thats how I read it. They make seeds harder to pop thicker.

Your Dda3 has me looking at soil if only i had the space. :high-five:

Going back to bed can't find the coffee in here yet I just moved in. Please take my chair no need to sit on the floor it's hardly standing room only yet bahahaha.

Hab.

Thanks Hab. Grab a couple more hours. I'll just sit over here and work on my posts, keep an eye out for new arrivals for you. Lots of pictures to load every day and I have to do them one at a time. When Dale died I stopped sitting on furniture. I prefer cross-legged on the floor. Just another one of my many charms. :laughtwo:

IMG_058044.JPG

Here ya go Hab. Coffee and clones. :kisstwo:

Update End day 1

I added DE and mosquito dunk top dressed preventative measure. I fed 5-15-14 7gm / gal with 2.5ml calmg+ and 5ml silica and rooting powder ph 5.9 . 250ml each. full saturation weight is 2lb 11oz.

Dragon_end_day_1.jpg

Hab.

There you are. :hug:

Ok, now I see what you use the scale for. You weigh them fully saturated and track that? arteekay and Jay have a cool shipping scale for this purpose with soil. He's a bit OCD, and he openly admits it, but the control that allowed them to have over the watering cycle is likely a large contributor to their customary 4-6 oz per these days. I had to admire the fact that they drag those pots out every day and sit them on a scale. I'm a lot lazier than that. :laughtwo:

I have to say, I love the texture of that medium. Visually stimulating.

How long will you grow the four together before you figure out which you'll keep?

How much trouble do you have with gnats?

Sorry, I'm coming off like an obnoxious three-yr old, although I never found that stage to be obnoxious at all. I'm just insatiably curious and this is so new to me. I hope I don't wear you down Hab. :battingeyelashes:

Sue :circle-of-love:

Gnats are random in coco so I always treat it before I see any. Same with the sticky strips, kinda ocd myself.

The cbd has a very distinct leaf as does the Kush. When planting more than one seed in a container, nature provides what is necessary to carry on the genetics most times, so my odds of a female kush are fair. From the gospel of Atrain lol

Yes weight is a handy tool, for example I know that my mazar will hold 13lbs saturated, but the last pound costs me 1.5 liters of runoff. So if I water on the scale I know at 12 pounds to stop and I get next to no runoff as it is all held. 1/2 liter shy of full saturation.

I was reading your update. You use three part Gh Grow Micro Bloom correct? What is the 3/4 tsp/ gallon you added?

I too like the coco look but in small containers I need all the water I can keep so hydroton. Its recycled aswell but needs heavy washing and drip clean to purge salts. I could use better coco but this is eco blah blah.

Hab

end day 2

dragonsday2.jpg

"Devil's Delight" coffee. Very strong. I mean that. Has tincture of Dark Devil Auto in it with a shot of Kahlua because....... well, because chocolate is brain food for women. That works for me. Whipped cream because it's too much fun to pass up. :battingeyelashes:

Enjoy Hab.

IMG_067944.JPG

See the disadvantages of geography? We should be able to zip around the planet by now, don't you think? Ah well, we do what we can. It smells fabulous and tastes better. Next time - right about now, actually :laughtwo: - I'll add more tincture.

IMG_068045.JPG

I'll join you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Yes Hab, that was 3/4 tsp per gallon. To be honest, I watered it down just a tad. It was a pain to get the ph corrected with this.

First off, am I going in the right direction with my nutes? She started last week on 1/4 tsp per, and that was too much of a bump in my opinion. I'll sneak it up there a bit every time. With this one I'm learning to control a photo. Autos demand light nutes anyway, from what I understand. Although..... With my DDA2 I fed that girl with every watering, which was almost every single day with the temps I ran in that tent.

Emerald's going to be a totally new experience.

I need to get Cal/mag ordered. These things would have been easier before I lost half my income a couple months back. :laughtwo: Ahhhh..... You gotta love the capricious nature of the cosmos.

Back
Top Bottom