Oldschool's - Crop King Seeds Auto Grow

Just poped Candycane. Northern lights. Trainwreck. .2 plants per pot..we shall see how they do doubled up..experimenting a bit..sub on up. Lots of grows going on here....
20161102_202838.jpg
20161102_202827.jpg

Wow, I'm here to watch man. I've been very curious about each of those strains. CKS is definitely the way to go. I've gotten 4 strains from them already.

I hope everything goes well.

Well when I done my dark devils I wound up with 2 in a pot cause one lived I thought would die..they grew great together..when I harvested root balls were the size of soft balls..so yea they say don't grow 2 in the same pot I know..so im comparing..there all doubled up except one has a single ..gonna see if it makes a big difference or not..why not double the yield per pot..it's like 2 grows in one..lol. I'll pull the cups out in a couple weeks. Bottoms are cut out..didn't want to over water them.also this will be the 3rd time using this soil..i always reuse mine. All my grows are old soil.i just refresh it with worcasting and some leaf trimming. Keeps the soil cooking..
OK OS what's the strategy the with the doubling up? Inquiring minds want to know.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

rootballs on my trainwrecks were huge....probably could have went with 7 gal pots.....my yield would more than likely have been better.
neither here nor there.....im still watching this one.

Mine were small.im sure it's the seeds genitics of what ya get..every tw I grew was not huge at all.but I got about 1.5 oz per plant..ok but we always want better for sure..so I said F-it..im doubling up..see what happens. .welcome aboard. .
rootballs on my trainwrecks were huge....probably could have went with 7 gal pots.....my yield would more than likely have been better.
neither here nor there.....im still watching this one.

Yes it will be interesting.and shurm ill post later on reusing the dirt.ive used the same soil happy frog for 3 grows now.all my current grows are in old soil right now.so dont tossit.you know how expensive it is..

Nice OS I didn't know you could re-use the soil. Good to know.:thumb:

Doubled up will interesting to watch them progress

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Subbed.
I take my soil outside when finished. Put a bunch of dead plants in it with some worms. And use it again in spring.

Ok brother..the 2 dark cans have my used dirt in them..then I mix per 5 gallons of old soil..2 crushed egg shells per gallon so I use 10 ..rinse them dry them crush them..you get calcium. .potassium. .phosphorus and magnesium all for free.also it regulates ph like lime..so dont use more lime after the first mix..dont need it...I throw in a few fan leaves too..then it just composts..oh half gal of work castings to the 5 gal mix too..I mix it up put it in my grey can and it's ready to re use..I don't put mine outside as I don't want any extra bugs in my soil but it's a personal choice..just keep rotating it..and if you get mushrooms growing in your soil. You know it's ausome ..thats good thing..
20161106_224416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom