Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk

Hey guys I'm new to the scene I've took part in grows but never one of my own from start to finish

I will be using coco / perlite and self feeding

16 ltr root nurse breathable pots

I will be running a secret jardin 150x90x200 tent

X2 mars hydro 900w fs leds

Rhino carbon filter kit with 6 in fan.

Secret jardin monkey fan

Ph ,ec/ppm/tds ,soil ph , meters

Plug in power usage meter

Carson pocket microscope 60-120%

Feminized seeds company blue treacle feminised auto

Nutes
Canna a&b
Canna pk
Canna flush
Cal mag
Ph up&down
Rhyzotonic
Cannazym
Canna bloom
420-magazine-mobile224529863.jpg
420-magazine-mobile757465332.jpg
420-magazine-mobile689227501.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1466466991.jpg

Will be germinating tonight using paper towel mehod. Any help and advice along the way will greatly apresiated .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey guys I'm new to the scene I've took part in grows but never one of my own from start to finish

I will be using coco / perlite and self feeding

16 ltr root nurse breathable pots

I will be running a secret jardin 150x90x200 tent

X2 mars hydro 900w fs leds

Rhino carbon filter kit with 6 in fan.

Secret jardin monkey fan

Ph ,ec/ppm/tds ,soil ph , meters

Plug in power usage meter

Carson pocket microscope 60-120%

Feminized seeds company blue treacle feminised auto

Nutes
Canna a&b
Canna pk
Canna flush
Cal mag
Ph up&down
Rhyzotonic
Cannazym
Canna bloom
420-magazine-mobile224529863.jpg
420-magazine-mobile757465332.jpg
420-magazine-mobile689227501.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1466466991.jpg

Will be germinating tonight using paper towel mehod. Any help and advice along the way will greatly apresiated .

Papertowel method works best for me . I put them in the moist paper towel inside a ziploc bag on top of my 4 bulb t5 fluorescent for warmth or any warm place . you should have taproots within 24hrs.

"carpe diem"

Hey V, I'm in! I always soak the seed for 12 hours ish and plop it in wet coco presoaked with Calmag and light nutes. Cover with plastic wrap. A lot of ways to skin a cat I'm sure you'll find what works for you. I tried a ph pen like that but had problems. Looking forward to see how it performs for you. Maybe I'll give it another go. Welcome to the mag and Hope this info helps with your coco grow.

The is a quote from ledrf.
1. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated.
2. If you let coco dry out, you will get lower yields and most likely nutrient issues because when the coco dries out, it leaves dry spots, where the roots dry up and die. That causes issues.
3. When you water every day or twice a day or ever three times a day, you are replacing all the oxygen the plant used up, thus letting it grow faster. You are also replacing any nutrients the plant used up with fresh nutrients. This is why I water every day with nutrients.
4. You get hydroponic results. Fast growth. Bigger yields.

How to water Marijuana growing in coco - YouTube

This thread has great info if you haven't seen it. I dont use the same nutes but I make it work for me.
How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

This is what I'm planning for my next grow.
Coco hydro organic - Easy & cheap - Water daily

You got this!

Hey V, I'm in! I always soak the seed for 12 hours ish and plop it in wet coco presoaked with Calmag and light nutes. Cover with plastic wrap. A lot of ways to skin a cat I'm sure you'll find what works for you. I tried a ph pen like that but had problems. Looking forward to see how it performs for you. Maybe I'll give it another go. Welcome to the mag and Hope this info helps with your coco grow.

The is a quote from ledrf.
1. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated.
2. If you let coco dry out, you will get lower yields and most likely nutrient issues because when the coco dries out, it leaves dry spots, where the roots dry up and die. That causes issues.
3. When you water every day or twice a day or ever three times a day, you are replacing all the oxygen the plant used up, thus letting it grow faster. You are also replacing any nutrients the plant used up with fresh nutrients. This is why I water every day with nutrients.
4. You get hydroponic results. Fast growth. Bigger yields.

How to water Marijuana growing in coco - YouTube

This thread has great info if you haven't seen it. I dont use the same nutes but I make it work for me.
How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

This is what I'm planning for my next grow.
Coco hydro organic - Easy & cheap - Water daily

You got this!

Thank you for this was really useful I'll watch his other one on the nutes see what info I can absorb from it. .

Thanks for the help man this site is really good everybody's really friendly and helpfull ! Big family circle love that. I'm just doing last touches to tent getting lights level as I've put individual yoyo ratchets on my Mars LEDs and put my rhino filter in a better position just need to set up intake so has nice fresh cool air

I got 10 seeds germinating all incase not all make it the spare ones I might try in soil. I've also got some lime and orders some citric acid for any future coco ph problems. Always be prepared

Done a coco ph test distilled water method and normal ph meter reading 6.5/6.6 but i suspect it's no were near as accurate as an actual soil ph meter so will do it again with the correct instrument before proceeding to pot. What do you run your coco at and nute water ph?? Everybody does different

Back
Top Bottom