TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

If you're thinking my journal title is a little melodramatic, you'd be right. :thumb:

Anyway, this journal is going to move at a snails pace in the beginning. All I've done is place my order for the seeds for my first run. The room still needs to be built, and that will only start end Jan and take roughly 4 weeks to complete.

I decided to use DNA Genetics for all my beans, as I've had the best results with them over the years.

Here is what I ordered:

- 6 x 91 Krypt regs (chemdawg 91 x Capt. Krypt OG)
- 3 x Exodus Kush fems (exodus cheese x OG Kush)
- 3 x Lemon Skunk

All 3 strains should yield well, and provide some decent fire. I've grown the exodus twice, and that stuff is no joke. I've smoked the 91 Krypt, and I've never experienced such a hectic fuel smell and taste. It actually makes your mouth jet saliva. Has an almost champagne/fuel taste. I've never smoked or grown lemon skunk but there are plenty of reviews out there that say it is the real deal, and I needed a slight sativa dom strain in the mix, so it made the cut.

Awesome to have you here my brother. I might have jumped the gun a bit though considering seeds will only be planted in about 2 months. I will update with equipment purchases and room build. I'm finally going perpetual.

Will definitely be using GH Flora series again. I can't afford not to. It's more of a business now than a hobby, hence the reason to use only DNA gear as well. I will slowly start to introduce a few organic plants in the garden as well. Will take me a while to get to grips with it though. Don't think I will ever phase out salt nutes completely.

Exactly what I was thinking and the reason I went with the strains I went with. I feel good about the lineup.

So you're going bigger? How much bigger?

I will be starting with 3200w of mixed HPS and LED. I can't wait man.

Nice man! Those are some decent sizes you listed.

The room I will be using is roughly 40 sqm. Will add more lights when the time comes, but will start with 1200w in veg and 2000w in flower.

I'm in your thread now, but I see I have some catching up to do. LOL!

40sqm, nice :) thats about double the size of what im gonna run :) well all depends on how big of a garage i build :rofl: roughly shooting for a single car garage which will get me about 21sqm or 42 with a double :) not going too big though till im a licensed grower, if i do ever get licensed :rofl: but if i do will probably end up moving further north and pickup some cheap property in the middle of nowhere :thumb:

40sqm, nice :) thats about double the size of what im gonna run :) well all depends on how big of a garage i build :rofl: roughly shooting for a single car garage which will get me about 21sqm or 42 with a double :) not going too big though till im a licensed grower, if i do ever get licensed :rofl: but if i do will probably end up moving further north and pickup some cheap property in the middle of nowhere :thumb:

Sounds like you have a plan bud. How difficult is it to get a license?

Did your friend get into some bad trouble? Sucks....

I'm about 2 months out of a new build so I'll sub to check out your rooms.

Yeah, it does suck. Unfortunately, I've had to keep my distance.

What type of setup you going for gaffle?

Not 100% sure on size. I'm moving my 2 plants around on Monday night just before I chop my sour diesel. I want 8ft x 6ft. I want a PS1000 on a mover covering 8x4 of plants and that gives me 2ft x 8ft to move shit around and a possible drying area. Plans are fluid tho...

Geez got this going on the sly... can't wait to see it up and growing.. :passitleft:

Sounds like you have a plan bud. How difficult is it to get a license?

Sorry mate, missed this, not sure on how hard it would be to get a license, maybe when i upscale :rofl: Im guessing you would need a lot of $$$ behind you, basically have to be fully operational ready to go, downside is its not completely legal yet, only place to sell it would be on the black market which im sure you would lose your license for. As far as im aware the people that have been approved to take medical marijuana over here are on trials using pharma produced meds, people using for medical and are not approved have to buy from the black market, none of this dispensary pick your own weed kinda thing yet.

Geez got this going on the sly... can't wait to see it up and growing.. :passitleft:

Ikr, i was lucky i was bored checking most recent posts and stumbled across it the other day :rofl:

Not 100% sure on size. I'm moving my 2 plants around on Monday night just before I chop my sour diesel. I want 8ft x 6ft. I want a PS1000 on a mover covering 8x4 of plants and that gives me 2ft x 8ft to move shit around and a possible drying area. Plans are fluid tho...

I've heard good things about that PS1000. It's a pity we don't get kit like that here in South Africa.

Welcome broheim. Yeah, I didn't want to attract too much attention and then have nothing to show for it. LOL! Busy looking at a house right now. Place is massive with plenty of privacy. If that falls through, then its back to the original plan of building a room.

Sorry mate, missed this, not sure on how hard it would be to get a license, maybe when i upscale :rofl: Im guessing you would need a lot of $$$ behind you, basically have to be fully operational ready to go, downside is its not completely legal yet, only place to sell it would be on the black market which im sure you would lose your license for. As far as im aware the people that have been approved to take medical marijuana over here are on trials using pharma produced meds, people using for medical and are not approved have to buy from the black market, none of this dispensary pick your own weed kinda thing yet.

This is exactly what I hope does not happen in SA, but probably will. Do you think it will head in the right direction eventually?

BTW, I'm getting some 91 Krypt today. Will post a nug shot later tonight. It was grown by a friend. It's the largest yielding strain in his garden and it is a real treat to smoke as well. Win! As I said above champagne and fuel. If you think about it, the champagne could also be described as sour. Food for thought... or maybe not. :smokin:

Hey blaze ya back mate

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Almost bud. All I've done at this point is buy seeds. It's the first step though. Just need to wait for my money to come in, and then it's all systems go! :thumb:

Oh and... welcome!

I think it will end up heading in the right direction in the future but right now its early days, mainly tests going on, pretty sure its only NSW doing licenses, only a few states are behind legalization, the more that is proven with it the better off we all will be worldwide, they actually have the ability to work with it and run tests gaining scientific data now not these "pot kills brain cells" comments which are fed into us at a young age.

Back
Top Bottom