Genetics Purple Urkle x Big Bud
Type Indica
Flowering Time 8-9 Weeks
Harvest Early October
THC Content 17-23%
Yield Indoors 450-680 gr/m2, Outdoors 900-1300 gr
Smell Grape, Berry, Sweet
Effect Cerebral Euphoria, Physical Relaxation
Medicinal Properties Appetite, joint pain, insomnia, nausea, sleep disorders, migraine
grows Indoors/Outdoors

Grand Daddy Purp medical marijuana - There’s only one original and unequivocally… this is it! There are lots of imitators out there today, but this propriety “Royal Indica” strain whose puffy buds are unusually dense, magnificent in their unreal color scheme, their unmistakable smell, awesome taste and unbelievable potency are what make it, straight up uniquely… the “Real Deal!
Ours, hands down is the most highly recommended and requested strain 6 to 1 in medical collectives today. If you have ever had our “original” GDP before you’ll immediately recognize these face, body and brain melting traits. Certainly if the color purple had a taste and smell this strain would be it.

The buds are very deep purple almost all the way through out, except for the occasional light neon green spot. With almost zero hairs on them, the crystal formations are outstanding, looking a lot like they were dipped and rolled in sparkling stardust!
Grand Daddy Purp’s superior medicinal properties are undeniably responsible for appetite stimulation, joint pain relief, insomnia, nausea, and migraines. Known as The Nighttime Strain due to the great results credited to it by patients suffering from an array of sleep disorders. So all aboard for a great pain-free nights sleep.

I have three females, I flipped this one about two weeks ago and the other two I will be flowering in another couple weeks, the clones just got planted in 1gal pots a couple days ago. I plan to find the best of the three to keep around as a mom.
DSC_0441_785DSC_0441_sm.JPG
DSC_0443_786DSC_0443_sm.JPG

Ace Bubba Kush x HashPlant
BUBBA KUSH X HASHPLANT FEMINIZED
TASTY AND NARCOTIC INDICA WITH AFGHANI GENETICS

Solid and powerful cross between 2 famous afghan indicas: the modern Bubba Kush and the HashPlant from the 90s. This hashplant hybrid produces relaxing, very dense and tasty flowers, full of resins, with high medicinal value.

Highly recommended for indoor growing because its main big cola columnar structure that allows to grow many plants in small spaces and in a short time.

We guarantee this plant will please all hashplant lovers. Excellent choice to make afghan hash.

A feminized limited edition.

F1 HYBRID
FEMINIZED - ONLY FEMALE PLANTS
90 % INDICA / 10 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 8-9 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: END OF SEPTEMBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE - HIGH
LATITUDE: 0-47º

GENETICS
90 % indica / 10 % sativa. Bubba Kush (Katsu) x HashPlant 90s.
FLOWERING
End of September.

STRUCTURE
Robust indica columnar structure with a main big cola, huge leaves and short-medium node length.

YIELD / M2
Average-High.

BOUQUET
Hash, coffee and wet soil after the rain.

This one will be done in about two weeks. I'll be flowering another one of these in about a month. Love love love this strain :passitleft:

DSC_0427_778DSC_0427_sm.JPG
DSC_0430_779DSC_0430_sm.JPG
DSC_0431_780DSC_0431_sm.JPG
DSC_0431_781DSC_0431_sm.JPG
DSC_0434_782DSC_0434_sm.JPG

Delicious Cotton Candy, was a freebie seed
Delicious Cotton Candy Feminised Seeds Specs
Genetics Lavender x Power Plant
Type 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
Flowering Time 60-70 Days
Harvest Month Mid October
THC Content 20%
Yield Indoor: 450-550 gr/m2 Outdoor: Upto 600 gr/m2
Taste Citrus
Effect Euphoric High
Grows Indoors/Outdoors
Resistance To Mold Medium
Pest Resistance High
Smell Strong Citrus

A long time ago, the DELICIOUS SEEDS breeders took up the challenge and set to work in our growrooms. Their objective was to develop a plant with enormous yields without sacrificing any of the organoleptic qualities. This strain combines the sugary sweetness of Caramelo and the more delicate floral flavours of South African Sativas such as Power Plant.

The result is a perfect Sativa type plant that is easy to control and which produces large, foxtail buds and whose leaves take on a metallic lavender hue towards the end of the flowering cycle. Branches out considerably, especially outdoors, where the lower branches can get almost as long as the plant’s height, which can triple in size during the flowering phase. Easy to trim owing to the small amount of leaves between the buds.

Gives off a very strong citrussy aroma like grapefruit or lime. Very sweet taste with hints of skunk and cedarwood making it even more earthy and citrussy. The very euphoric effect, which is cerebral and almost impercetible in the body, is almost instantaneous and longlasting. A strain with very high levels of THC, some growers have found it difficult to sleep when they smoke our Cotton Candy.

This one looks like it will need maybe another month. She's been hard to keep happy, loves the Mg this one does.
DSC_0437_783DSC_0437_sm.JPG
DSC_0440_784DSC_0440_sm.JPG

:thanks: :passitleft:

Looking good, I want to try GDP someday (gotta find it and I have read it can be a little higher than beginner type grow, which I'm still too clueless for higher difficulty stuff yet ;) )

Time to start a new journal :high-five:

Strains

Grand Daddy Purp Original Grand Daddy Purp Seeds Specs
GeneticsPurple Urkle x Big Bud
TypeIndica
Flowering Time8-9 Weeks
HarvestEarly October
THC Content17-23%
YieldIndoors 450-680 gr/m2, Outdoors 900-1300 gr
SmellGrape, Berry, Sweet
EffectCerebral Euphoria, Physical Relaxation
Medicinal PropertiesAppetite, joint pain, insomnia, nausea, sleep disorders, migraine
growsIndoors/Outdoors

Grand Daddy Purp medical marijuana - There's only one original and unequivocally... this is it! There are lots of imitators out there today, but this propriety "Royal Indica" strain whose puffy buds are unusually dense, magnificent in their unreal color scheme, their unmistakable smell, awesome taste and unbelievable potency are what make it, straight up uniquely... the "Real Deal!
Ours, hands down is the most highly recommended and requested strain 6 to 1 in medical collectives today. If you have ever had our "original" GDP before you'll immediately recognize these face, body and brain melting traits. Certainly if the color purple had a taste and smell this strain would be it.

The buds are very deep purple almost all the way through out, except for the occasional light neon green spot. With almost zero hairs on them, the crystal formations are outstanding, looking a lot like they were dipped and rolled in sparkling stardust!
Grand Daddy Purp's superior medicinal properties are undeniably responsible for appetite stimulation, joint pain relief, insomnia, nausea, and migraines. Known as The Nighttime Strain due to the great results credited to it by patients suffering from an array of sleep disorders. So all aboard for a great pain-free nights sleep.

I have three females, I flipped this one about two weeks ago and the other two I will be flowering in another couple weeks, the clones just got planted in 1gal pots a couple days ago. I plan to find the best of the three to keep around as a mom.
DSC_0441_785DSC_0441_sm.JPG
DSC_0443_786DSC_0443_sm.JPG

Ace Bubba Kush x HashPlant
BUBBA KUSH X HASHPLANT FEMINIZED
TASTY AND NARCOTIC INDICA WITH AFGHANI GENETICS

Solid and powerful cross between 2 famous afghan indicas: the modern Bubba Kush and the HashPlant from the 90s. This hashplant hybrid produces relaxing, very dense and tasty flowers, full of resins, with high medicinal value.

Highly recommended for indoor growing because its main big cola columnar structure that allows to grow many plants in small spaces and in a short time.

We guarantee this plant will please all hashplant lovers. Excellent choice to make afghan hash.

A feminized limited edition.

F1 HYBRID
FEMINIZED - ONLY FEMALE PLANTS
90 % INDICA / 10 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 8-9 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: END OF SEPTEMBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE - HIGH
LATITUDE: 0-47º

GENETICS
90 % indica / 10 % sativa. Bubba Kush (Katsu) x HashPlant 90s.
FLOWERING
End of September.

STRUCTURE
Robust indica columnar structure with a main big cola, huge leaves and short-medium node length.

YIELD / M2
Average-High.

BOUQUET
Hash, coffee and wet soil after the rain.

This one will be done in about two weeks. I'll be flowering another one of these in about a month. Love love love this strain :passitleft:

DSC_0427_778DSC_0427_sm.JPG
DSC_0430_779DSC_0430_sm.JPG
DSC_0431_780DSC_0431_sm.JPG
DSC_0431_781DSC_0431_sm.JPG

Delicious Cotton Candy, was a freebie seed
Delicious Cotton Candy Feminised Seeds Specs
GeneticsLavender x Power Plant
Type75% Sativa / 25% Indica
Flowering Time60-70 Days
Harvest MonthMid October
THC Content20%
YieldIndoor: 450-550 gr/m2 Outdoor: Upto 600 gr/m2
TasteCitrus
EffectEuphoric High
GrowsIndoors/Outdoors
Resistance To MoldMedium
Pest ResistanceHigh
SmellStrong Citrus

A long time ago, the DELICIOUS SEEDS breeders took up the challenge and set to work in our growrooms. Their objective was to develop a plant with enormous yields without sacrificing any of the organoleptic qualities. This strain combines the sugary sweetness of Caramelo and the more delicate floral flavours of South African Sativas such as Power Plant.

The result is a perfect Sativa type plant that is easy to control and which produces large, foxtail buds and whose leaves take on a metallic lavender hue towards the end of the flowering cycle. Branches out considerably, especially outdoors, where the lower branches can get almost as long as the plant's height, which can triple in size during the flowering phase. Easy to trim owing to the small amount of leaves between the buds.

Gives off a very strong citrussy aroma like grapefruit or lime. Very sweet taste with hints of skunk and cedarwood making it even more earthy and citrussy. The very euphoric effect, which is cerebral and almost impercetible in the body, is almost instantaneous and longlasting. A strain with very high levels of THC, some growers have found it difficult to sleep when they smoke our Cotton Candy.

This one looks like it will need maybe another month. She's been hard to keep happy, loves the Mg this one does.
DSC_0437_783DSC_0437_sm.JPG
DSC_0440_784DSC_0440_sm.JPG

:thanks: :passitleft:
I am about to flower a cotton candy under 1000 watt HPS, I am a hydro guy and this plant is in FFOF in smart pots, I am having calmag issues did foliar spray and add 7 ml of calmag to my soil. It started under my LED light, so I look forward to getting them out from under that and need my HPS but it's in flowering room, any suggestions??

Sent from my Robin using 420

Love the Ace Bubba x Hashplant! :love: Beautiful color and turgor, and of course, the trichs! :cheesygrinsmiley: Lovely.

Good work so far! Let's see what those clones can do for ya! GDP is on my list as well.

Can't believe I got front row!

:popcorn: :passitleft:

Woot :passitleft:

They look great!

Thanks Ziggs!

Looking good, I want to try GDP someday (gotta find it and I have read it can be a little higher than beginner type grow, which I'm still too clueless for higher difficulty stuff yet ;) )

Interesting, I don't see what would be difficult about them but we're gonna find out :) They were easy in veg, I let them go about a month to long before taking the clones but they were nice and healthy until they completely over grew the tent and their pots, thats why the big bottom leaf on the GDP picture is a bit messed up. That plant was ~ 6' high before I hacked it down before flipping and light wasn't making it down there through the jungle :morenutes:

They probably get that rep because the seeds cost so damn much :rofl:

Nice buds! *bows down* we're not worthy..... lol! Good shit! I mean stuff! Yeah...stuff. *smiles*

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Sparks, welcome :passitleft:

I'll watch from the shadows...but I'll watch. ;)

Haha I do a lot of that myself :)

I'm along for the ride. I'm glad you got 3 females with the GDP. I'm hoping you get a really nice purple one. Everything is looking good :thumb:

Thanks Yeti, I planted 4 and only one was a male so I was quite happy. I wanted to get some pollen from the male but I ended up not feeling like dealing with all that and recycled him instead.

I picked up a Candyland from GDP seeds, hoping I get a nice pheno with the grandaddy purp in it.

Sweet, feel free to drop some pics by as they grow :) Are you doing a journal?

GDP is one of my favorites & I can't wait to have enough experience to grow my own! Sooo jealous of u.....

Many clouds of Smoke all,.
Tanyeast
WR420
Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I haven't actually tried the real deal yet. Gonna be a long couple months...

I am about to flower a cotton candy under 1000 watt HPS, I am a hydro guy and this plant is in FFOF in smart pots, I am having calmag issues did foliar spray and add 7 ml of calmag to my soil. It started under my LED light, so I look forward to getting them out from under that and need my HPS but it's in flowering room, any suggestions??

Sent from my Robin using 420

I'm not real experienced with growing in normal soil / nutes. Im guessing if you're having big calmag issues in VEG you likely have a PH problem and it's getting locked out. The HighBrix soil im using has a ton of calcium in the soil mix and this buffers the feed water to the correct ph range naturally. When using low mineral content / normal soil you sometimes need to fix the ph of the water and or fert mix with ph up or down before feeding. Im not an expert on this whole thing its a giant pain in the ass and a big part of the reason I switched to highbrix method of growing, PHing the water just isn't an issue once you have that much calcium in the soil. If you post some pics people might be able to provide more help that know more about that style of growing than I do.

Love the Ace Bubba x Hashplant! :love: Beautiful color and turgor, and of course, the trichs! :cheesygrinsmiley: Lovely.

Me too :) It's my favorite strain I have grown yet. It's all soft and velvety when you break it up. Smells like strong kushy diesel heaven and this one has the strongest numbing / painkilling effect I have experienced yet from MJ. My wife took a couple hits of it the other night and was like OMG my entire body is numb, don't you get numb when you smoke this? :rofl: These GDP plants have a lot to live up to since they are getting compared to this, they both should have very similar narcotic / medical effect if the GDP description is as truthful as Ace's are :rofl: I really wish they would re-release that one, maybe if we all email them asking for it :)

Whats turgor mean?

A pic of the mom from this bubba for those who weren't around for the last go round :)
DSC_0118_772DSC_0118_sm.JPG

Have a good night all :passitleft:

tur·gor
ˈtərɡər/
noun
BOTANY

the state of turgidity and resulting rigidity of cells (or tissues), typically due to the absorption of fluid.

:cheesygrinsmiley: They're sorta stiff and puffy, with well-defined shapes - almost always a sign of a plant in the groove. :cheesygrinsmiley: Mmmph! Gorgeous.

Interesting, I don't see what would be difficult about them but we're gonna find out They were easy in veg, I let them go about a month to long before taking the clones but they were nice and healthy until they completely over grew the tent and their pots, thats why the big bottom leaf on the GDP picture is a bit messed up.

Well I"m basically on my 2nd grow, so what I saw it wasn't in the Easy category far as growing goes but it wasn't Hard either, I just need to stick to the ones that the most "forgiving" until I get a few grows under my belt. As seeds or clones are expensive enough I'd rather be "safe than sorry" ;) as I still haven't determined if I have a "brown thumb" yet :rofl: me trying to have regular house plants back in the day was a death sentence for them, slow and painful :rofl:

Woot :passitleft:

Thanks Ziggs!

Interesting, I don't see what would be difficult about them but we're gonna find out :) They were easy in veg, I let them go about a month to long before taking the clones but they were nice and healthy until they completely over grew the tent and their pots, thats why the big bottom leaf on the GDP picture is a bit messed up. That plant was ~ 6' high before I hacked it down before flipping and light wasn't making it down there through the jungle :morenutes:

They probably get that rep because the seeds cost so damn much :rofl:

Thanks Sparks, welcome :passitleft:

Haha I do a lot of that myself :)

Thanks Yeti, I planted 4 and only one was a male so I was quite happy. I wanted to get some pollen from the male but I ended up not feeling like dealing with all that and recycled him instead.

Sweet, feel free to drop some pics by as they grow :) Are you doing a journal?

I haven't actually tried the real deal yet. Gonna be a long couple months...

I'm not real experienced with growing in normal soil / nutes. Im guessing if you're having big calmag issues in VEG you likely have a PH problem and it's getting locked out. The HighBrix soil im using has a ton of calcium in the soil mix and this buffers the feed water to the correct ph range naturally. When using low mineral content / normal soil you sometimes need to fix the ph of the water and or fert mix with ph up or down before feeding. Im not an expert on this whole thing its a giant pain in the ass and a big part of the reason I switched to highbrix method of growing, PHing the water just isn't an issue once you have that much calcium in the soil. If you post some pics people might be able to provide more help that know more about that style of growing than I do.

Me too :) It's my favorite strain I have grown yet. It's all soft and velvety when you break it up. Smells like strong kushy diesel heaven and this one has the strongest numbing / painkilling effect I have experienced yet from MJ. My wife took a couple hits of it the other night and was like OMG my entire body is numb, don't you get numb when you smoke this? :rofl: These GDP plants have a lot to live up to since they are getting compared to this, they both should have very similar narcotic / medical effect if the GDP description is as truthful as Ace's are :rofl: I really wish they would re-release that one, maybe if we all email them asking for it :)

Whats turgor mean?

A pic of the mom from this bubba for those who weren't around for the last go round :)
DSC_0118_772DSC_0118_sm.JPG

Have a good night all :passitleft:

I'm all for emailing Ace and asking them to re release those seeds. After watching grow it the first time I went to their site to see if it was still available but unfortunately they had already discontinued them. You got lucky with getting three out of four females with the GDPs, I have seen it mentioned a few times that they tend to have a high male to female ratio.

Back
Top Bottom