Perfect Sun LED Community Grow

CatnipTC

:welcome: Since joining the site I'm seeing more and more new members to the Perfect Sun Family of lights made by LEDRF. So I decided to start a community grow thread so we all could share our experiences in one place and compare results and help each other out.

I'm currently growing with the Perfect Sun 1000. I'm a total newbie so i wont be much help with peoples grows but I can answer questions about the light from my experience. Here are some pics from my current grow.

WP_20161215_22_36_34_Smart1.jpg
WP_20161215_22_36_46_Smart1.jpg

Cream Mandarines

You can check out my current journal in my sig. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all :420: Members.

Now get to posting Pics of your Perfect Sun goodness

WP_20161215_22_37_17_Smart1.jpg

Red Leciester by Advanced Female Seeds

Has some burn damage from the Ps1000. This light is very Strong. the light was 18" from the top of the plant when it burnt. Moved it to the middle of the light rail so the light doesnt sit on it. My light mover has a timer on it set for 10secs when it reaches the end of the rail. Guess it was too much light for the plant

Thanks for this thread. I will be getting a dwarf star at the end of my current grow. My mind is already made up but it'll still be nice to watch what these lights can do.

Thanks for this thread. I will be getting a dwarf star at the end of my current grow. My mind is already made up but it'll still be nice to watch what these lights can do.
I'm pretty sure you will be satisfied with the 500. I havent seen a Member of the Perfect Sun family yet that is Dissatisfied with the light. If Fact all i've seen are glowing reviews

Hi All, this is a great thread to have. To be honest if it weren't for another member being sponsored by this company I wouldn't of heard of them.
Currently I'm using the perfectsun 500 is a 3x3 space. I would like to share a photo of plants from my last grow under a different older model led vs the plant in my current grow. Huge difference and they are only 1 day part in age. I started the light at 40inch above. Currently it's at 30in above.
420-magazine-mobile238945115.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi All, this is a great thread to have. To be honest if it weren't for another member being sponsored by this company I wouldn't of heard of them.
Currently I'm using the perfectsun 500 is a 3x3 space. I would like to share a photo of plants from my last grow under a different older model led vs the plant in my current grow. Huge difference and they are only 1 day part in age. I started the light at 40inch above. Currently it's at 30in above.
420-magazine-mobile238945115.jpg

Proof is in the pictures. :cheer: :welcome:

I'm along for the ride if that's ok catnip.

Interested particularly how the Red Leicester goes as I've got one on the way.️

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking great, do you plan to lst either plant?

Not this go around. learning how to top auto's correctly and defoil to shape the plant correctly. Lst'ing will prob wait til Grow 3.0. I love the way you can shape the plants with topping and defoiling

I'm along for the ride if that's ok catnip.

Interested particularly how the Red Leicester goes as I've got one on the way.️

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

the Leciester seems to be recovering nicely even though I burned her from the light being to close or maybe my timer was set to long at the pause at the end of the rail.

Back
Top Bottom