Magnus8's Coco Coir Big Bud & Pineapple Express, First Grow Ever! Grow Journal

Magnus8

H'lo all!

Well, I'm ringing in the New Year with a celebratory grow (actually, I've been planning it for a long time). I'm growing two Big Bud seeds and two Pineapple Express seeds.

This is my first grow ever. I have never grown cannabis before. Hell, I've never even grown tomatoes before (not successfully, at least). I hope this time things will be very different. With all the reading I've done, I can't see how it cannot be different. Already, my demented little girls are growing like weeds. This morning, my wife woke and asked me how the plants were doing. "Growing like weeds!" She almost rolled off the bed laughing. It was one of those 'had to be there' moments, I suppose.

This is my starter tray (for the moment). I've got a much better one coming, but it was held up in Amazon-land. I just couldn't wait just for the grow tray when everything else (almost) had come in already. Seems to be doing the job, though it certainly isn't a 7-inch top, like I want. The new one has a top like I want, but it isn't here yet. I'm going to transplant tomorrow into those red, plastic glasses that you buy for parties. They're already popped full of drainage holes and waiting. Have been for several days, already. Yes, I'm that eager!

This is what the demented little girls look like so far. They're about 2 inches tall, with their first real leaves already sprouting fine. The Big Bud are just a touch shorter and less developed than the Pineapple Express, but they took an extra day to show their taproot through, so I'd expect them to be a bit behind. But they're catching up fast. No problems there.

You'll note that I've got them on a heat mat for their little delicate roots to grow nice a big and strong right from the get go. The mat seems to work amazingly well. Already, after only 4 days after planting, the roots have pushed through the soil mixture (not sure what the mix is in this little rooter thing here is) and come out the bottom nicely. Like I said, I'm transplanting tomorrow, since these little rooter pots are so shallow.

I'll be mixing in coco coir combined with perlite. Will be mixing that tomorrow, too, for the first time. So many first times with this grow. Everything is a first time for me... When I sit and think about it for any length of time, I kinda get freaked out a bit. So I just won't think about it, eh?

Oh, and I might mention that I'm coming to all this from the frozen north of Alberta, Canada. That's prairie harshland, for those of you who don't know. We've had a good, cold winter so far, and the room I've picked as my grow room is well insulated against the cold. Should be a good room in the summer, too.

For the first 10 days after tomorrow, I'll be holding them hostage under a small, 18-inch fluorescent light that I've picked up, then switching to my 600w LED Grow Light that I've bought for the job. I'm trying to flex out the cash for another 1000w LED to go in the 5 foot by 5 foot tent that will be coming. I want to clone from now on, using the fluorescent first off for the clones, then when they've taken root, using the 600w LED for their vegetative state in the closet and them moving them into tent with the 1000w LED for their blooming state. That's the plan, at least. The way I've kinda figured out how to produce the most cannabis I can in the small space I've got. I just don't have the money nor the space for another tent, and desperately want to have separate vegetative and blooming spaces. That is the only way to produce as much weed as I can.

This is the size of the closet that I've got to work with. Obviously, I don't have it done yet. I'm picking up the mylar on Wednesday (already paid for) and will be hanging it then. Though the shape of the closet isn't ideal, it does seem large enough for my 600w LED light that I've got. As an aside, I turned on the LED and could not BELIEVE how bright the stupid thing was!

I've already taken down the shelf from the closet and moved the hanger bar up to the top of the space so as to maximize the amount of growing tall room that the plants will have. Though I plan to keep them very low to the ground with topping measures and LST measures that will bind the stalks and branches as low to the ground as possible. This is done to install a screen for a SCROG (screen-of-green) as they go into blooming phase of their demented little lives.

So that's all I have for now. Hope to document more of this grow as things develop. Should be a fun grow, because it's my first and because of the SCROG. The key to a good SCROG is to keep that screen as close to the roots as possible, not so that it just becomes internal support for the upwards growing plant. That's just support, and most of the "SCROGs" I see posted are just that -- not real SCROGs.

Re: Magnus8's - Coco Coir - Big Bud & Pineapple Express - First Grow Ever! - Grow Jou

I hope I didn't come off sounding like a dick in my posting. There have been a number of views so far (over 50) but no comments. Maybe I didn't ask enough questions? I have so many of them. Such as:

1. How long before I have to begin adding nutes?
2. How long before they're out of the "seedling" stage and into the "vegetative" stage? What day does this happen?
3. Can you mix up your coco coir several weeks before planting in it? I have to mix up a tiny amount to plant my seedlings into the red dixie cups, but they come in 650g bricks -- much more than I need for four dixie cups! I thought I'd mix up a 5 gallon pail of mix and then just drain it well and leave it to dry while I take what I need to plant with.
4. Or should I plant with soil before moving on over to the coco coir, just to get through the seedling stage and the first couple of weeks? Already, the roots are coming out of the bottom of my little planting germination pods, so they need to be transplanted right away into SOMEthing. Do I have to plant into soil first for some needed nutrition? Or can I transplant into coco coir/perlite mix and still refrain from adding nutes until 14 days are up?
5. I read that the seed supplies all the nutrients that the plant needs for the first 14 days of its life and there's no need for nutes during this time. Is this true? 14 days seems like an awfully long time to go without any nutrition at all, especially when the plant is so tender and tiny.

Gawd -- the questions seem endless! I've got so many of them. I feel really psyched about doing this grow, but at times, I read so much damned info that I wonder if I have even an inkling of how to do this at all. Right when I think I know the answer to a question it slips away when I read a different, contrarian view of the situation. But I got through the initial germination phase, and I can see the edges of the second set of leaves growing from within two of the plants this morning! If I had a camera with a macro lens I'd take a photo to show you all, but my camera can barely focus on the plant as it is from a distance that barely shows anything. Damn, I need that macro lens for this!

So if any of you have any of the answers to my questions, I would really appreciate it. You'd ease my mind a lot, actually, with just the answers to the questions above.

If not, hope you enjoy my pics and ramblings anyway!

Best,
Magnus.

H'lo all!

Well, I'm ringing in the New Year with a celebratory grow (actually, I've been planning it for a long time). I'm growing two Big Bud seeds and two Pineapple Express seeds.

This is my first grow ever. I have never grown cannabis before. Hell, I've never even grown tomatoes before (not successfully, at least). I hope this time things will be very different. With all the reading I've done, I can't see how it cannot be different. Already, my demented little girls are growing like weeds. This morning, my wife woke and asked me how the plants were doing. "Growing like weeds!" She almost rolled off the bed laughing. It was one of those 'had to be there' moments, I suppose.

So that's all I have for now. Hope to document more of this grow as things develop. Should be a fun grow, because it's my first and because of the SCROG. The key to a good SCROG is to keep that screen as close to the roots as possible, not so that it just becomes internal support for the upwards growing plant. That's just support, and most of the "SCROGs" I see posted are just that -- not real SCROGs.

Re: Magnus8's - Coco Coir - Big Bud & Pineapple Express - First Grow Ever! - Grow Jou

cdb375e4f9fc09d33b72e1f74cea7ea5.jpg

Gotham

I go with recommended on the back for what I use at first. Keep in mind all different variety's have altered needs. So it's best to start with recommended and alter on needs from there. I'm currently doing a White Widow x big bud so it's nice to see another. Wish you all the luck just don't over water it is a weed so it will grow.
I also lived in Alberta before so I Don understand the cold your referring to

Gotham

Hey Gotham, welcome to my grow journal. If my computer holds out (it is dying a rapid death), I plan on documenting the complete grow. I haven't got much else to do right now (got a big project starting 6 Jan 17) so I should be able to keep up. Anyway, welcome to here, whatever here is!

Best,
Magnus.

So, we're at day Day 6 of my demented little girls' lives, not including the 24-hour soak they got in the water bath to soften them up and open their shiny, hard skins.

And this is how they look after transplanting.

If you remember from yesterday, the roots on three of the plants had already poked through their little dirt pots I had started them in. By the time I transplanted today, all four of them had roots growing out of the bottom, 3 of them with rather longish ones, to boot. So it was definitely transplanting day.

I finally decided not to wet my whole 650 gram coco coir brick and instead decided to saw/cut off a portion of it with a serrated knife. Whew! Was that ever a process and a half. Never going to choose to do that again. The stuff is as hard a dolomite, damn near, and impossible to cut. My wife suggested we pull out the table saw to cut it down, but I chose not to. Eventually had 1/8th of it cut off and soaked it in Ph balanced water, then wrung it out good and added the perlite. Beautiful potting mix! I was so surprised -- and proud of myself for having made this shit, easy as it was.

Then my wife calculated the measure of nutes cut down to save the nutes and not waste them. Made up a recipe of that shit which I used to water my demented little girls after the transplant was finished.

Here are two pics of my DLGs (Demented Little Girls) after their transplant into soft, fluffy coco coir/perlite mix. Not all the holes in the sides of the cups, if you can see them. I poked a ton of them into them for oxygenation and better root development.

Best,
Magnus.

I forgot to mention that during the transplant I mixed up which was which plant. Oh, sure, there are two Big Bud and two Pineapple Express.

But which is which?

I don't know. I must be the stupidest grower alive.

I forgot to mention that during the transplant I mixed up which was which plant. Oh, sure, there are two Big Bud and two Pineapple Express.

But which is which?

I don't know. I must be the stupidest grower alive.

Okay, so it's the next morning and I'm over sitting on my little pitty pot.

And today we're working in B&W because I didn't know enough to shoot the pics without the LEDs on.

And tomorrow I'm going to try to remember to take away the auto focus because some of these pics are pretty out of focus!

But anyway, on to the pics...

This is a shot of all four of my demented little girls, when I opened the closet door and turned on the light. No, I don't have a timer yet. That's coming today when I go to WalMart. Cannot see much, but you can see that I've changed the pic to B&W for easier viewing. And from that you can deduce that I've turned on the LED instead of the CFLs I was using. More on that later.

This is a shot of, well, I don't know which. You may remember that I switched them all up by mistake and now have no idea which plant is which. I've got two Big Bud and two Pineapple Express and it's much too easy to tell which is which unless you're a botanist or some such thing. Which I am not! But she's looking good, as far as my untrained eyes can see, right? Should she be lower to the ground and have developed more leaves yet, though? I've been looking at some other grow journals and some of them seem to be just like that -- lower to the ground and with more leaves. I don't know what that's all about. But I'm having faith that I haven't done something terribly wrong here. Also, tbh, those plants were just a few days older than mine. For the seventh day, they seem okay, right? Idk, really. Oh well, might just be my anxiety talking.

I have a terrible anxiety disorder, which is why I'm growing in the first place. And I've got terrible pain in my back from a spinal injury. Hence the Big Bud. The Pineapple Express is more for my wife's and my depression that we live with and don't want to live with anymore. So yes, this is all about medical marijuana for us.

On 25th Jan 17, I will have my first appointment with the pain doctor who prescribes cannabis at my pain clinic. He's going to try to get me on marijuana for medical use. I'm hoping for a maximum dosage being at 3 grams per day here in Canada. This would allow me to grow 15 plants at a time. 2 grams a day qualifies me to grow 10 plants and 1 gram per day qualifies me to grow 5 plants at a time. But with the scrog method, I don't see how I can handle so many plants at a time. But I would like big yields so that I can make a bit of money on the side. It's not like government disability allows me a lot of disposable income. So there you have it. My ulterior motives to take over the world through drug money. On 15 plants at a time! But I seriously could use the extra cash...

The other three plants. Again, I don't know which is which. Stupid, stupid me. But I should be able to figure out which ones go together during vegetation, and I'll know which kind is which during flowering stage, since the Big Bud is supposed to produce such massive buds that you need to support your buds with ropes from the ceiling. Either way, I'll know it when I smoke it because two are indica and two are sativa. No challenge there! The Big Bud is supposed to put you to sleep within about 15 minutes while the Pineapple Express is supposed to give you all kinds of energy and creativity. Looking forward to figuring those demented little girls out!

Here's all four of the DLGs out of their cages and enjoying the fake sunshine raining down upon them. I really like how pretty the light is. I can imagine how good the light itself would be for dealing with my depression. All that light. All of that spectrum that seems full enough for me. Sitting under that light would certainly shift my mood, that's for sure.

This is how far the plants are from the light fixure for now. I thought it best to keep the light far away during the transition into LED lighting, since the damned thing is so bright and strong at first. I'll lower it over the next couple of days and have it hovering about 2 feet from them within a short span of time.

Does that sound right to you?

If someone has the gumption, I'd really like an answer to this soon, if you know. My thoughts are that the light is so strong that the little darlings cannot take it right off the bat during the transition. I thought that it would be better to transfer them to the LEDs gradually, rather than blam! right off the bat. Or am I wrong? Can the DLGs take it right off the bat? My understanding is that they are precious little things that need coddling. Is yours different?

So there's my pics for the morning. Hope you enjoy them. I know my grow isn't that exciting yet, but I hope it interests SOME people. I'm kinda bummed at the lack of interest in my journal, but that's to be expected. I'm a newbie here and haven't made any friends yet, so that has a lot to do with it, I realize. Gotta get out there and post in other people's journals. That'll help.

So after first coffee with my gurl, I lowered the light for the demented little darlings. Hey! That sounds even better than demented little girls... I might use that. But I digress...

I lowered the light to exactly 3 feet from the tops of their little leaves. And getting it exact was not rocket science at all. I was pure luck, actually. I was aiming for anywhere around 3 feet-ish. So three feet. I'll watch them closely throughout the day for any signs of them sitting under too close an LED. Problem is, that it isn't usually apparent when an LED is too close. But I'll be checking for drooping leaves, at least. That's something I can see.

The big problem is that, when the plant is so young, by the time it shows any signs of too close an LED, by that time the plant will probably be very sick. Hence the far and away light, far enough away at 3 feet not to do any damage. Tomorrow I'll take another look and see if that light can be moved about 6 inches closer to those plants. But I'm not sure, maybe I'll wait until the day after and move that light a foot closer. Same distance over time, but with different effects, possibly. All I know is that I'm supposed to be up to vegetation phase on the first day of the second week, and today is already the last day of the first week, so we're behind schedule already!

Another thing I did was place two trays of water in the grow closet with the plants. I know it won't help mch, but I know it will help. I don't know what the humidity levels are for sure yet, since my humidity meter hasn't arrived yet, but I know it isn't anywhere near 60% r.h. yet. So remember that heat mat the seedlings are sitting upon? I placed those trays on the ends of that mat. The heat will help the moisture rise up, up and into the air. That's my theory, anyway.

So that's my work done for the morning, anyway. I seem to be taking my pics before having my coffee every morning, and doing my work afterwards. So that leaves me time for two postings a day. Sounds good, I suppose, unless I get a response from someone or some advice from someone else.

So until then, I remain,

G'morning, all. Hope you're all having a fine day today. Well, we're in the thick of January. The holidays are officially over and everyone's back at work. Except me. I live off of government disability because of a collection of ailments and diseases I have, so I've got lots of time to work with my plants. Trouble is, they don't need much attending to just yet! Come Friday, I've got a very large project that I'll be working on (I'll be editing my new book with my editor from my publishing house), which is about a 6 month projects. We officially begin this Friday with a telephone meeting where we'll discuss timelines and such.

But I digress. Which I tend to do...

Here's a pic of my DLGs this morning, already awake when I entered the room and screaming out loud for "more light! more light!" I obliged by turning on the LED that I had lowered to 18 inches from the little buggers last night. We'll see how they like it today.

DSC_9172.jpg

DSC_9178.JPG

DSC_9179.JPG

DSC_9173.JPG

DSC_9174.JPG

These pics should give you a sense of how they're doing. I'm a little concerned. They don't seem to be filling out much. Sure, they have their first set of leaves, but shouldn't they have more by now? I've seen other grow journals where by this time their plant seems almost bushy in comparison to mine. Do I have any cause to worry? It's only day 8, for that matter. But if they're stretching for the light at the expense of growing bushy, I'm not liking that.

I'll let you all be the judge. But I do hope someone gets back to me on this.

DSC_9175.JPG

I'm still keeping the two sides of that plastic grow tray filled with water and on the heat mat for added humidity. Don't know if it's helping much. I'm also still keeping the baggies on top for humidity, and I think that's helping, too. They seem fine and healthy, that's all I know at this point. I'll probably never get over my anxiety about growing these plants. They mean so much in expense and planning, an expense that my wife and I don't have the resources to waste on dying plants.

Here's a shot of how far the light is now from the plants at 18 inches from their tops.

DSC_9180.jpg

So until the next time, I remain,
Magnus.

I think I've figured out which is which!

I mean, after the disastrous mixup the other day of the names, I was feeling pretty dejected. Then I was admiring my Demented Little Girls this evening just before lights out, and I remembered how the two Big Bud started later than the two Pineapple Express. And they've been late in everything so far (not that much has transpired in their short, 8-day lifecycle so far). But so I decided to check them more closely and low and behold, two of them clearly display their third set of leaves coming while the other two do not. The two that do not have smaller leaves and are shorter in general. I believe on, knowing that the Big Buds came into life a day late, it is possible to determine which is which by their developmental progress so far. So I arranged them according to some ideas rather than pieces of paper (the Big Bud are behind the other two, therefor they are placed behind the other Pineapple Express).

Regardless of how I've figured it out, I'm sure I'm right. Well, we'll know at harvest time, wont we? See if those Big Bud plants live up to their incredible name. Wow. I've got such fantasies written up in my mind about this legendary strain. Enormous buds so big they have to be supported from the ceiling... Legendary high that lasts 2 hours... Legendary pain medication for my aching, crippling back... Wow. Yep. Can't wait for these ones! High CBD. High THC. What more could a boy want from his medicine? Well, you could take away all that anxiety that comes with some of it.Yeah take away the anxiety so it can work on my Generalized Anxiety Disorder. And throw in some Euphoria (I think that WAS supposed to be thrown in the mix, from what I read on the description on Leafly on this strain. Most heavy CBDs don't come with intense anxiety, nevertheless.

Good morning, Peeps!

Magnus here, coming at you from the frozen north at -23 degrees Celcius this fine winter's morning. That's -9.4 degrees Fahrenheit for you uninitiated down there.

Well, I went out and bought 4 glass vases yesterday for my demented little girls. I set them overtop of them as humidity domes. You'll see below how much better this works than those bags I was using!

DSC_9181.jpg

DSC_9182.jpg

You can see (I hope) in the bottom pic how I've left some breathing room for air to circulate underneath the little darlings, just by setting them down on the edge of the plastic water catcher there. Just check out the humidity that even accumulates on the sides of the vases. And at the end of it all I have four beautiful vases to stick a bouquet of cannabis stalks into and set them around the house! Wouldn't that be just beautiful -- to have enough weed to set out vases of the shit! Or maybe with one of them just fill it full of buds and set it on the kitchen table as a centerpiece...

Each vase only cost me 4 bucks.

DSC_9183.jpg

DSC_9184.jpg

DSC_9185.jpg

They seem to be doing quite well. And I'm pleased as punch with myself about one thing. I figured out which of these little babies are my Pineapple Express and which are my Big Buds! Hear me out: Both of the Pineapple Express sprouted their taproot one day earlier than either of my Big Buds. Now, both of them have been one day ahead of the Big Buds all the way through propagation. Yesterday, two of my plants showed their third set of leaves (second set of serrated ones) peeking through, but two of them didn't. The two that didn't seemed a little bit smaller, a little bit more delicate. I had first noticed this smaller stature of my Big Buds before. So I'm going to assume -- a healthy presentation of information and and observation going into this -- that the two more developed plants are my Pineapple Express. Which would make my smaller, less fully developed plants into my Big Buds.

Take a look for yourself and see the third leaves, if you can, in the first pic. Notice how the second pic, one I think is a Big Bud, is slightly smaller without the third set of leaves. Do you believe me now?

DSC_9186.jpg

DSC_91871.jpg

So there you have it. I've figured out my weeds for what they are. Such demented little girls they are, playing tricksies on their daddy. Bad, girls. Bad! But daddy loves you still. Yes daddy does...

Hope you enjoyed the pics today. And if you've got any reasons to thing that my glass vases used as humidity domes is going to present problems for me, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! Right now, they're showing no sign of light burn, and I'd hate to see it happen with my glass vases acting as magnifying glasses or some such shit.

DOESN'T ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS?

Best,
Magnus.

I've added a 6-inch clip on fan clipped to the back of the inside sliding door. This increases airflow under and around the base of the vases, increasing the air circulation within them. I can even see my demented little girls shaking and rocking and rolling and dancing under the breeze. Must be nice to be in such a good mood. Wish I were in such a mood! But arguing with the wife-bot always pisses me off for the rest of the day, and this morning was one of those arguments. Ah well. Such is the state of married life. You throw your heart and energy into other things to forget about the pain of the lack of sex, love and intimacy. Actually, it's not really as bad as that. But sometimes it gets pretty bad. I"m sure I'm not alone here? Or am I?

Day 11 alive.
Veg day 4.

Plants looking good. All four of them have their third set of leaves on them, including the first round set.

Since this is my first grow, I don't know if they're kinda behind or right on schedule. Mind you, my demented little girls have only been alive for 11 days now. What more should I expect?

Watered and fed them today. I'm using FloraGro, FloraMicro and FloraBloom according to directions. Soaked them well with lukewarm water and food this morning. I've been leaving the tapwater I use out for several days beforehand, shaking it up and then uncovering it to let the chlorine evaporate.

As an aside, had a chance to get into Edmonton yesterday (it's a 2 hour drive from where I live) and stopped to pick up my mylar at a place called "GroLights" or some such thing. I was amazed at how helpful the staff were and how much they seemed to care about my grow. The answered all kinds of my questions (I forgot to ask what my plants should look like at 10 days growth, though...). They told me to begin adding CaMg at two weeks, which I wasn't sure of (just had to look on the bottle but haven't had time yet).

I've been leaving the vases (see post above) cracked open a bit at the bottom and have installed a clip on fan (do we really call that installing?) to blow air at the bottom of the vases. I've been doing this for 1/2 day of light and for the other 1/2 day I've been uncovering them so that the breeze from the fans gets their stalks all big and strong like daddy! They seem to be doing well with this regiment. At night, with no fan and no lights, they accumulate a lot of humidity under those vases. When I get up in the morning, the vases are covered inside with water droplets. So I dry them out and leave them uncovered. I'm thinking this will help to get them ready to live without the vases on them (the vases are acting as a humidity dome for me).

I'll try to post pics later today, but I've got a very busy morning ahead of me, so I'll keep this short and sweet. Nothing's wrong. Every demented little girl seems healthy and happy and growing like weeds. Pardon the pun.

I remain,
Magnus.

hey Magnus! things look swell in your grow so far! The black n whites may throw some off on the pics. Just a thought for a minute from something I saw somewhere one time. Do you have a humidity guage? I was thinking things look wet also. There are many opinions on growing not stepping on toes but some time it's the simplest things. Glad to see the last post about drying out. just one more nugget of advice while I spend time in the circle don't "overdo" it with "all" the new advice but get some legs on them girls and lets get them running!

Hey Pufpufpas, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again! Yes, it looks wet, but it's only for the 6 hours of darkness while the lights/fan are off. Maybe I should leave the fan on during that time? I'll try that tonight, but they seemed to be doing so well that I thought everything was going hunky-dory (now THERE is language from my ancient past!). I'm going to take my next pics with the LED off so that I can have colour. I kinda thought that the b&w's were kind of nice shots, but we're not after nice shots, are we? We're after solid advice here. I only do the b&w photos when I've forgotten to shut off the LED because the plants under the LED look terrible. And in the early morning hours its easy for me to forget to turn it off!

I fed them today. They were quite parched. Not overly, but the fan is helping to dry out the pots quite well. I upped it to 1 tsp each of FloraGro, FloraMicro and FloraBloom to 1 gallon of water according to manufacturer's directions. No issues there as far as I can tell.

Can someone tell me... I should be feeding them once, give two waterings without food, then feeding them again, rather than feeding them every time I water them, right? I read that early on in my research on how to grow good pot. If someone could shed some light on this I'd be terribly pleased. I don't want to overfeed them.

I'll be starting with the CaMg solution I bough on day 14, so gearing up for that, too.

Is there any information that I haven't included in these posts that would be helpful to people to know what we're working with here? I've seen some pretty harsh posts about growers not supplying basic info about their grows to viewers of their journals, and I don't want to be on the receiving end of one of those posts. So if you've got ideas of what I'm forgetting to add, please do share.

Until then, I remain,
Magnus.

PufPufPas,

And no, I don't have a humidity gage yet, unfortunately. My grow has been a testament to scrounging, saving, scraping the money together to get what I can, when I can, at the cheapest price I can without the quality suffering. I thought I'd need the humidity gages when it comes time to cure, not this early. But I can see the need for it. The insides of the vases get wet when I shut off the fan at night in the closet. When I turn it back on in the morning, it clears right back up. I thought the humidity would be good for them -- to a degree. That's why I've been shutting off the fan at night. Does any of that make sense?

I'm gonna tag along for this one Magnus. And hello from southern Ontario lol. 2 things I found extremely hard for my beginning was 1- over watering and 2- remember there plants they will grow weither your staring at them or not. So just leave them be. Cheers and keep up the good work.
P.S. most of us have mixed up plants atleast once, your def not the first and won't be the last. Gurentee it's the last time you yourself do it lol

Back
Top Bottom