Coloradokid Goes Brix In 2017

Coloradokid19

What strain is it? Skywalker Kush x2 / CBD Therapy
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?Skywalker is Sativa dom, and same with the CBD
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long?Just planted seeds
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Doc Bud's High Brix Blend
If soil... What size pot? start in 1 gal. finish in 7 gal smart pots
Size of light? 600w HID, 317 true watt LED
Is it aircooled? HID is aircooled
Temp of Room/cab?79/63 F
RH of Room/cab? 25
PH of media or res? 7
Any Pests ? NO!!!
How often are you watering?When pots are very very light
Type and strength of ferts used?Everything in Doc Buds Kit

Ok guys and gals, whats up?

So I have decided to hop onto the High Brix train, and see what growing organic high brix cannabis is all about. Im super excited to see where this adventure takes me! I have seen many high brix grows here on the 420 mag, and I've been itching to try it. And what better way to start out the new year than with a new growing style!

Onto the 3 girls. So far my 2 Skywalkers have been planted and I'm still waiting on the CBD Therapy seed to sink to the bottom of its cup of water so I can plant it. Once all three girls are planted and under the T5 I will post a picture of them.

Until next time guys :roorrip:

Welcome to the kit! I can't wait to do some Skywalker this year also. Best of luck.

:passitleft:

Thanks Nismo, I'm super excited to see what kind of results I can achieve using this method of growing. Also since I had to get rid of all my Skywalkers in December, I'm glad to be able to get this strain back into my garden!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Alright guys the first girly is popping her head up:) there other two girls are still being shy. Anyways the soil got pretty dry so I watered a bit with 1/4 strength transplant.

dab036a2d291c212bfeb0dff2bf3359e.jpg

So this girl is now 8 days old. Her pot is feeling very light and she will get water tomorrow. On her second set of leaves she grew one leaf with a single finger and one leaf with 3 fingers. Kinda a cool/wierd mutation. I'm sure she'll grow right out of it!

47eb6f4b3930a6722be8f144680b8ed8.jpg

Off to a great start she is! :high-five:

Thanks!!

Quick question... For seedlings when should I start to apply Brix and de stress? I also was curious when to do the first GE drench as well?

Thanks!!

Quick question... For seedlings when should I start to apply Brix and de stress? I also was curious when to do the first GE drench as well?

Do not start any foliars or drenches until 5 nodes. The easy way to tell is when you get your first set of 5 finger leaves fully grown out. That is when you start. Roughly 15 days or so from seed for us. :thumb:

Do not start any foliars or drenches until 5 nodes. The easy way to tell is when you get your first set of 5 finger leaves fully grown out. That is when you start. Roughly 15 days or so from seed for us. :thumb:

Thanks, I appreciate the quick reply! My seedling is off to a slower start so hopefully ill be able to start in a week or so. She is on day 18 working on her 4th node. I also for her first water with transplant I forgot to add any tea. She just got watered today though with transplant and tea:high-five:

Subbed :) missed your last grow, time to pull up a seat next to dirt mcgert and the rest. Keen to see how this medium works out for you :) all the best man!

First grow: Skoondawg's Soil - South African Bag Seed - HPS & CFL SCROG Cabinet 2016/17

Thanks Skoon! All good if you missed out because each grow just keeps getting better! I'm super happy so far growing in this high brix medium even tho it hasn't been terribly long lol

2/3/16

What's up all?! As the girls woke up tonight, they are definitely starting to grow. My humidity is the only thing lacking right now and that'll be fixed in a few days when my humidifier comes in. That's really about all I got, have a good night everyone!

420-magazine-mobile1729784538.jpg

2/5/17

Ok guys so the first GE drench went down today. I did 4 of the girls the other two were still wet and not ready for water.

I took 1 3/4 gallons of water with 1/2 oz of Growth Energy and 2.5 mL tea. PH 6.5. Let each girl sit in the bucket with it for 5 minutes and then I tilted them every which way until drained. Hopefully I did all this alright.

Here is the Skywalker and Delicious Candy 1 (forgot to get pics of other two)

Skywalker
420-magazine-mobile437931653.jpg

Delicious Candy 1
420-magazine-mobile1881810734.jpg

2/10/17

All of these girls have been in high brix soil for about 2 weeks now and they look lovely and vibrantly green:)

Tangie 2

420-magazine-mobile1123939288.jpg

Tangie 1

420-magazine-mobile64289349.jpg

Delicious Candy 1

420-magazine-mobile1103180152.jpg

Delicious Candy 2

420-magazine-mobile1079360598.jpg

Purple Nepal

420-magazine-mobile853087761.jpg

Skywalker(seedling just over a month old : you can see I topped her at the 5th node and cleaned up the bottom branches a bit)

420-magazine-mobile316250875.jpg

2/12/17

So I just want to say these girls are loving this high brix soil. So green and vibrant. I just topped my delicious candy 1 as well.

Skywalker

420-magazine-mobile190576762.jpg

420-magazine-mobile321679741.jpg

Delicious Candy 1

420-magazine-mobile887113073.jpg

420-magazine-mobile656900099.jpg

Delicious Candy 2

420-magazine-mobile1156311617.jpg

Tangie 1

420-magazine-mobile1514606343.jpg

Tangie 2

420-magazine-mobile786590361.jpg