Agc Auto Growers Club

Velk

420-magazine-mobile996854312.jpg

This is the auto growers club for all auto users for help with help with any issues with there autos to share pics the last one was really good and was a good little auto family on 420 so I thought I'd make one happy auto growing

Links to our auto family threads auto growers community

And the new auto topping thread
The New Autoflower Topping Thread

#autofamily

Great minds think alike, I just made a thread for this exact purpose. Not sure who's will be more popular, but here's a link... I literally started at the same time as you... What a trip.
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Hope to see you there, more the merrier.. Right? I'd love to see a autoflower thread as thorough as the old one.

KiG Velk :green_heart:cheers

Great minds think alike, I just made a thread for this exact purpose. Not sure who's will be more popular, but here's a link... I literally started at the same time as you... What a trip.
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Hope to see you there, more the merrier.. Right? I'd love to see a autoflower thread as thorough as beast's old one.

KiG Velk :green_heart:cheers

Please share the link to auto topping thread on here please share the auto love we're all a family so it doesn't matter please spread the word as I will do the same for auto topping thread you made I was going to do that aswell but glad Sombody else is on the same page as me haha share the love

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

All threads are linked in my signature... Please follow them and make it your own. It's for the community after all, glad you've got the enthusiasm to share your wares with the world. Thank Velk,

KIG :green_heart:

All sorted sind they are in the main text at beginning so everybody can be in
The threads at a click of a button is apresiate the same ..

Subbed!

And I have a question because I'm getting conflicting advice - when your auto enters flower stage, should you switch lights to 12/12 or keep them at 18/6 or 20/4? I thought we should flip, but I just read a couple of other places that your yields will increase if you keep them on 18/6 or 20/4 for their entire life cycle.

Thanks for continuing the auto thread and for any input anyone has on this question.

:Namaste:

Hi Timmy.

Everything I've read makes me think mine will be 18/6 throughout as they are affected by age not light.

Hope this helps .️

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Timmy.

Everything I've read makes me think mine will be 18/6 throughout as they are affected by age not light.

Hope this helps .️

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sure does help! Thanks, weblock420! It confirms what I was reading on the other journals and it makes sense to me. I'm glad I read that because I would have flipped otherwise.

:thanks:

Stay at 18/6 or 20/4. You will lose yield at 12/12.. I actually started a auto growers unite thread, but obviously in the wrong section.. Haha.. Glad snid and velk are on top of things here.. Great job guys... Keep them autos growing.
Cheers

Subbed!

And I have a question because I'm getting conflicting advice - when your auto enters flower stage, should you switch lights to 12/12 or keep them at 18/6 or 20/4? I thought we should flip, but I just read a couple of other places that your yields will increase if you keep them on 18/6 or 20/4 for their entire life cycle.

Thanks for continuing the auto thread and for any input anyone has on this question.

:Namaste:

Hey Timmy you don't have to change the light schedule with autos that's why they are called autos because they automatically bud in any Light mine are running 20/4 whole life span .

Anyone who is awesome at auto growing plz msg me as i want to know all about it.

Soil
Pot Size
Nutes
Veg Time
Flower Time
Best Light Cycle
High CBD Auto Strain 12-15%
Led Light
Tent Size
Flushing Schedule
Flushing Agent Used

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Anyone who is awesome at auto growing plz msg me as i want to know all about it.

Soil
Pot Size
Nutes
Veg Time
Flower Time
Best Light Cycle
High CBD Auto Strain 12-15%
Led Light
Tent Size
Flushing Schedule
Flushing Agent Used

Hey xo with autos you can think of them
Like normal plants just when you sprout them put them in to The pot they will be in for there life the bigger the pot the bigger the auto you will get .mine are in 16 litre fabric pots I have 10 in a 150x90x200cm tent , nutes you can use what your comfortable with I use canna people use an also biobozz organic and I'm running them on coco In coco they have been fast growth the ones I done there auto flower cycle says about 65-75 days they started to preflower/flower at 35 days old so very fast compared to photos but I'm expecting to maybe add some time
Depending on size ,most people
Who run autos do 18/6 or 20/4 light schedule there whole
Life you don't have to flip them to 12/12 but have seen it done on here ,for some reason autos carry more cbd than normal strains witch is a bonus on top of there speed , I use LEDs and most my fellow auto growers use LEDs aswell but you can use any light hps/mh/CFL or led. You give them a flush pretty much most watering when you get run off if using coco , but you can do them
Once a week in soil get rid of all the salt build up from
The nutes

You can just use phed water for the final
Flush for harvest tho I have canna flush that I'll be using to flush for part of the flush hope this helps and any more questions feel free to post learned a lot from the beast he's a good guy also autos are toppable I even double topped one of mine
Come out big and juicy! You can lst and other methods of training also happy growing buddy ..

Hey xo with autos you can think of them
Like normal plants just when you sprout them put them in to The pot they will be in for there life the bigger the pot the bigger the auto you will get .mine are in 16 litre fabric pots I have 10 in a 150x90x200cm tent , nutes you can use what your comfortable with I use canna people use an also biobozz organic and I'm running them on coco In coco they have been fast growth the ones I done there auto flower cycle says about 65-75 days they started to preflower/flower at 35 days old so very fast compared to photos but I'm expecting to maybe add some time
Depending on size ,most people
Who run autos do 18/6 or 20/4 light schedule there whole
Life you don't have to flip them to 12/12 but have seen it done on here ,for some reason autos carry more cbd than normal strains witch is a bonus on top of there speed , I use LEDs and most my fellow auto growers use LEDs aswell but you can use any light hps/mh/CFL or led. You give them a flush pretty much most watering when you get run off if using coco , but you can do them
Once a week in soil get rid of all the salt build up from
The nutes

You can just use phed water for the final
Flush for harvest tho I have canna flush that I'll be using to flush for part of the flush hope this helps and any more questions feel free to post learned a lot from the beast he's a good guy also autos are toppable I even double topped one of mine
Come out big and juicy! You can lst and other methods of training also happy growing buddy ..
Thank You Velk for the awesome info.

I just have to figure out what auto's are high in CBD 15% or more be nice but 10-15% is ok anything less then 10 is way to low for me as i am used to smoking or vaping 12% to 14% CBD from my LP's = Licenced Producers in Canada.

I was gonna go with FFOF and the trio of nutes package, soil grow will this hinder the yield amount?

I would like to get around a pound or two out of 4-6 plants is this achievable with auto plants?

I read about temps and all that and PH level so i should be fine with that stuff.

So at last flush what is it 1 week or 2 weeks before harvest?

Thanks

Thank You Velk for the awesome info.

I just have to figure out what auto's are high in CBD 15% or more be nice but 10-15% is ok anything less then 10 is way to low for me as i am used to smoking or vaping 12% to 14% CBD from my LP's = Licenced Producers in Canada.

I was gonna go with FFOF and the trio of nutes package, soil grow will this hinder the yield amount?

I would like to get around a pound or two out of 4-6 plants is this achievable with auto plants?

I read about temps and all that and PH level so i should be fine with that stuff.

So at last flush what is it 1 week or 2 weeks before harvest?

Thanks

No problem bro there is one called auto sugar gom o believe that is the cbd strength you are after I'll double check to see if it's the one

I don't believe it will stunt the growth as loads of friends on here do autos in soil and soil is a lot less work as coco have to get run off and check everyday and water every day but the results are worth it as my breed of ones I'm doing are short but have shot up to over 80cm a few of them

You will have to look on 420 and the seed banks said yeild they produse so you can half guess an average you will get ledrf on here holds the world record for biggest yeild auto was over 1.5kg off one auto I believe

Have a good study and check what kind of rh area you have as were I am it's quite humid and been having trouble with keeping rh down as I'm in flower I want it below 50% then at end 40%rh

And with the flush people in coco I've seen on here flushing for a week as it holds less or near to none compared to soil

Let me finish feeding my baby's and I'll look at that cbd strain for you. Happy growing .

Back
Top Bottom