LED209, Indoor, Dumpster!

LED209

Hello everyone and thank you for checking out my grow journal. First off if you notice anything that I am doing wrong please let me know, this is only my second grow ever so I know I still have much to learn. Anyway just a little background, 2016 was the first year I decided to try my hand at growing. I had so much fun, its my new hobby. I learned a lot and tried fix the problems I had this time, hopefully with your help I can make some more grade A medicine. But enough with the intro's here is the info!

What strain is it? Darkheart Nursery Clone: Dumpster (copied from their website) Although her origins remain mysterious, Dumpster is believed to be a cross of Northern Lights and G13. Her buds do boast the marker qualities true indicas are known for along with the larger-than-average indica buds on classic Northern Lights and the impressive compactness of G13 flowers. Dumpster also picked up the high yields Northern Lights is celebrated for, making her a substantial indica producer.
Flowering Time: 9-12 Weeks
Yield: Heavy
Growing Tips: Early topping will even out her height with her width. Her impressively thick flower structure calls for removal of center growth and excellent aeration at the canopy level. Bring on those fans! Removing buds not likely to reach the canopy in week 2 will direct energy upwards to her tops, and the added density will absolutely replace any yield lost on removed lowers. It is important to feed her well all the way up to the final flush, as buds this size require ample energy to reach their full potential.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Indica Dominant

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower, week 4

Soil or Hydro? Soil, I mix FFOF 50/50 with Roots Organic 707 mix and add in more perlite

If soil... What size pot? 7 Gallon, I also will be using the SCROG training method

Size of light? I use 3 Mars Reflector 144 lights in a 5x9 grow tent

Is it aircooled? I have two 8 inch hurricane fans for intake and outgo

Temp of Room/cab? 78-80 lights on 65-70 lights off

RH of Room/cab? Depending on when I water anywhere from 25-50 RH

PH of media or res? I don't PH my water anymore, I use all organic and let the soil fix it, seems to work fine for me. I know it comes out of the tap at around 8 but let it sit for 24-48 hours and when I add nutes it brings it down into the good range

Any Pests ? No, Fingers crossed!

How often are you watering? I usually water around 2-3 times a week depending on the need, if I can lift the pot with one hand easily I water, if not I let it go another day.

Type and strength of ferts used? I use the BioBizz lineup, the Grow, Fish Mix, Bio-Heaven, Top Max, and Bloom. Only other thing I give them is a heavy dose of Just for Plant Molasses once a week.

If I left out any important information please let me know, I will be including pictures shortly with the progress so far, I have about five to six weeks left of flower, I will update this journal weekly over the last weeks of flower to keep you all posted, I appreciate any and all information! thank you!

Here is a photo right after I transplanted them into their 7 gallon pots, I started this grow on 11/5/16 and I am about to post my progress until now 1/8/17. Enjoy!
IMG_263619.JPG

Here is a photo of my whole tent set up and all six of my plants...
IMG_265517.JPG

I topped them a couple days before this, they really started to bush out once I did, it really is a beautiful looking plant so far
IMG_266225.JPG

Started to clean up the underneath, taking some of the branches that wont reach my screen in time and cleaning up some of the larger fan leaves that are blocking bud sites.
IMG_285313.JPG

Perfect time to take clones!
IMG_284212.JPG

Pano Shot of the progress through end of week 3 and start of 4, shouldn't be long now before flip
IMG_271012.JPG

My screen is roughly 75% full at this point, this is where I like to start the transition into flowering. December 12 is when I decided to start the flip to 12/12 so lets hope is all goes smoothly!
IMG_285112.JPG

This is during the first week of flower, look at how close the spacing is between bud sites, this baby should stack nicely! I cant wait to see how this baby turns out over the next couple months!
IMG_287017.JPG

This is the development so far, Monday will be 4 weeks into flowering with anywhere from 5-8 more weeks to go
IMG_293723.JPG

Whole tent shot as of 1/6/17
IMG_293620.JPG

Day 28 of flower, Photo of last night, shows more of my tent set up. Its pretty simple but its been working for me so far. Its in a spare bedroom in my house so temps and humidity have yet to be a problem for me (fingers crossed). I really like this pic, will take more with lights off tomorrow and have more info on the way!
IMG_294218.JPG

Day 32 after 12/12 flip. Watered them with 5ml/gallon of each Biobizz Fish Mix and Grow, 5ml/gallon top max (next week I Increase it to 20ml per gallon until flush), 15ml/gallon Bloom, and 15ml/gallon Bio-Heaven. Besides the fish mix and grow the rest of the nutes get increased weekly until flush. Here is a photo of my nutrient lineup. On days I do not give the biobizz nutrients I give them about 15-20 ml per gallon of Just for Plants Molasses and about 5ml of cal/mag.
IMG_294413.JPG

One of the tops in the front of the tent that was easy to take a pic of, this is the progress so far. I think they are looking really good so far, hoping they start fattening up pretty soon. I think they are done going much more vertical. They say this plant can take up to 12 weeks to finish so we will see. Since we are only on week 5 I think they have plenty of time to get fat haha.
IMG_297011.JPG

Close up of the previous picture, I think it must have snowed in my tent last night lol.
IMG_29731.PNG

Maybe someone can help me out with this, a buddy of mine keeps telling me to use Floralicious + by GH for the next couple weeks in between feedings. He kinda swears by the stuff, I bought a sample size bottle just to check it out, but I am always hesitant to introduce something new in the middle of my grow that's is going pretty smoothly. Has anyone used this stuff before in soil with potted plants? From a little searching I see that it helps the plant absorb more nutes, has fulvic acid and other beneficial minerals that help piggy back your nutes, but everyone I see uses it in hydro only...if anyone has any more info or has used it before in soil please let me know. It is super concentrated and a little (1ml/gallon) is all you use.

Day 40 Flower- Update, everything seems to be going smoothly with the grow. The buds are starting to fill up the space and they are starting to stack nicely. I think the stretch has come to an end and I am hoping they just beef up from here on out. The website says they can take from 9-12 weeks to mature, by the way they look now I would say they will finish somewhere in between. My guess would be around the 70 day mark but the trichs will tell me when it is ready. They are still pretty clear but some of the white hairs have started to turn a shade of orange/red. I can honestly say I am excited to see if they beef up some more over the next couple weeks until they finish. the colas themselves are about 8-10 inches above my screen. Anyway, will update again soon. hope the couple of you that look at this enjoy and hope your grows are going well also. Peace out!

IMG_302012.JPG

IMG_3023.PNG

Thank you @SmokeSara and @Moe Ugly for the responses. Yea I'm pretty lucky, I wouldn't have even tried to do this if it wasn't for this site. This is my second Grow and I cannot be happier. I can't wait for my hands to hurt trimming these bad girls!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is my second Grow and I cannot be happier. I can't wait for my hands to hurt trimming these bad girls!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Very nice for your 2nd Rodeo :lot-o-toke::goodjob:....makes my hands hurt just looking at it ;), but they hurt most of the time anyway along with my back :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom