Bapple's 2017 Outdoor Shenanigans

Bapple

Happy New Year :420::Namaste::ciao:

Last year I started my seeds off on the 9th January because the daytime temps were in the double digits. Daytime temp today was a gobsmacking 5C:thedoubletake:. Watching the locals is funny cos they are all bundled up and everywhere one goes that's all they're talking about is how no one remembers it ever being this cold, ever. Lol

Did a bit of driving today to buy my soil. Got there and the chap said he no longer carries Plagron soil cos apparently everyone was asking for Bio Bizz. So looks like it's Bio Bizz Light Mix this year. I'll bring some goodies back from the UK beginning of February to amend it slightly as I prefer pre fertilised soil.

Also he had some supposedly Colombian seeds so picked up a pack of 5 to feed my seed habit and collection. Will Google the breeder later.

Cold or not, I will still start 3 seeds tomorrow and a couple more the day after and see how things go indoors. I need them to grow as big as possible before I turf them outdoors in February. Still haven't made my mind up what the five will be, but they will all be photo strains as autos won't make it in this cold.

image19088.jpeg
image19089.jpeg

Hope everyone has had a splendid start to their year :Namaste:

Subbing along Bapple.. hope all is well..

Seeds dropped in water this afternoon

GDP
Aurora Ultra Confidential (must double check that's what it is )
UltraDawg Chem
HSO Amherst Sour Diesel
HSO Green Crack

Will pop them into root riots tomorrow night...it's still unbelievably cold and it's now started raining.

image19090.jpeg

Isn't it funny how commercially bought seeds are tiny and generally paler and home bred seeds are larger and darker?!

Nice choices Bapple.. got some GDP for later this year, so be good to watch..ultradawg chem, what's that?

Last winter I got snow once and it melted the same day. Barely even froze last year. This winter it's been white and frozen solid for a couple months. May have to sacrifice a squirrel or something soon.
Nice to see you back. :thumb:
You know that outdoor grows make me jealous so I'll just check in once in awhile, when I need to remember what sunshine looks like.

Last winter I got snow once and it melted the same day. Barely even froze last year. This winter it's been white and frozen solid for a couple months. May have to sacrifice a squirrel or something soon.
Nice to see you back. :thumb:
You know that outdoor grows make me jealous so I'll just check in once in awhile, when I need to remember what sunshine looks like.

Good to see you Weasel :ciao:

Nice... :passitleft:

It's Canna Butter time again. I've used the same process as last year but this time melted and poured in all the butter at the start instead of adding it gradually, and I only cooked it in the water bath for 4 hours instead of 8. We'll see if the results are as good. It's the trim and popcorn buds from the Portela, Bubbas Gift, and 707 Truthband

I can't believe how much bud I had in the freezer :yahoo::cheesygrinsmiley: I forgot that I threw in the whole auto daiquiri lime after she lost her top. I've got enough for 2 litres more of canna butter. :yummy::ganjamon:

1 kilo of butter
image19103.jpeg

The bud and trimming from the freezer

image19104.jpeg
image19105.jpeg

Blitzed

image19106.jpeg
image19107.jpeg
image19108.jpeg
image19109.jpeg
image19111.jpeg
image19110.jpeg