First Tent, Cooler RDWC With Multiple Cheap LEDs Grow

PTSDgrower

This is my first tent, LED grow. Had a veg of 2.5-3 months under not the best of direct light, before the last 3 weeks in the tent. Just flipped these on 1-10, vegged under the 2 old mars hydro 300 watts, that cost about $130 on ebay. Went into the tent 3-4 weeks ago. The ufo is a SUNtech 180 watts that I won on auction for $42 delivered. The front right LED is a SolarFlare 110, which I got from a friend. They are a little more expensive, but from what I have seen so far, I wouldn't recommend it at the moment. The middle one is a is something I got off ebay the other day for $56. It only has like a 8-12" wide of good light, but it fits perfect for what I need it for.
IMAG101112.jpg
IMAG101010.jpg
IMAG100912.jpg

Looks good. I just started some Aruban Theory and was wondering there growth rate. I have mine in soil in a 2x4 tent LST trained to be Low (I hope). Never had heard of the strain and hope it's good.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks good. I just started some Aruban Theory and was wondering there growth rate. I have mine in soil in a 2x4 tent LST trained to be Low (I hope). Never had heard of the strain and hope it's good.

You never know until you run it. This is a great producing strain, I've done a few runs with it. Best producer I've grown. Not every strain works for everyone. Grow what works for you or make it work lol. You have a journal of this ? What kind of dirt ? I only know promix, closest to hydro as dirt goes...

You never know until you run it. This is a great producing strain, I've done a few runs with it. Best producer I've grown. Not every strain works for everyone. Grow what works for you or make it work lol. You have a journal of this ? What kind of dirt ? I only know promix, closest to hydro as dirt goes...

Yea, I have started a grow journal on the ones I have. My tent is small so I am just getting a feel for indoors. I am using fox farms.

c83284938d00f91cd98d938a689b4d01.jpg
00a347df7f006744705543efd7fcd266.jpg

I made under current out of coolers but I'm sick of all the cleaning so I'm slowly switching over to rock wool drip

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

OK, I don't have the cool glasses that clear up LED's so the best I can do is flash pictures. Water temps went way up, 74 threw 3-20 oz., 2-1.25 L and 1 1/2 gallon frozen jugs in. The air temps in my tent were 84,shows why the water temp went that high even in cooler that I put 2-1 gallon jugs in last night. PPM went from 550 to 750 after many gallons were drank(about 6 in 3 days), didn't add tonight since I plan on changing the system tomorrow.

IMAG103011.jpg
IMAG10297.jpg
IMAG10288.jpg
IMAG102712.jpg
IMAG102610.jpg
IMAG102410.jpg

Hey PTSD,
That's a nice full tent you've got there . Your rainbow of lights ;) seems to be doing just fine . Can't wait to see how they finish up for you ✌️.

-----------------------------------------
Never mind what is. Imagine it the way you want it to be, so that your vibration is a match to your desire. When your vibration is a match to your desire, all things in your experience will gravitate to meet that match.. Every time.
:Namaste:
.KGBs Multi-strain Manifold. - Journals in Progress
420magazine mobile app

Hey Ptsdgrower

I heard you say rockwool drip

I use grodan mini grow cubes, crouton sized rockwool cubes for those who don't know.
8 dollar tote, cheap pump and watering halo or good homemade watering ring but no chillers needed.
Super super low chance of any root rot.

I built an elaborate 6 site 18 gallon rdwc but with patients designating me for their meds I went with the method I thought had the highest chance of coming to harvest problem free and was so suprised that my yields went way up. 60 day veg on a gg#4 yielded over 3.5 lbs, dried jarred weight. Yeah they're under 6/750 gavita pros but turned down to 500 and co2 at 1000.

Just wanted to say hi, share some data and show ya a pic if it's ok?

BTW
Your tent, diy rdwc and the canopies looks well for those leds!
Nice to meet you and swing by my journal if you get the time

Back
Top Bottom