Ghanjakhan's 1st Grow Journal

Ghanjakhan

Hi there all! so an introduction , i've grown a couple of times in the past all with bag seed/CFL's and rooting out the males/herms at flowering, I have had decent success doing this but decided it was time to step things up a notch. This would be the first time I have tried growing with feminized seeds, I also added an LED panel to my setup. So anyways, on with the information! Please feel free to give me an helpful tips as im a noob :thumb:

Bucket Size - 1.5 gal Veg, 3 gal Flower
Medium - DIY Compost/ProMix(blue label) 70% , Vermiculite 30%
Grow Space - 4 x 3 x 5
Lights - 6x 6500k 60w CFL, 1 10,000k 200w CFL, 1 300w Mars Hydro LED
Light cycle - 18/6 Veg - 12/12 Flower
Temps - Lights on 80f Lights off 70-72f ( Temps have been getting pretty low sometimes during dark hours )
Nutrients - FoxFarm Bigbloom, Molasses (Eggshells, Banana Peel, Fishbone in compost)
Strain(s) - 2x Purple Kush (CKS), 2x CandyCane Autoflower (CKS), 2x Bagseed (unkown)
# of Plants: 6
Yield : Uknown

Im currently on week 4 of the unknowns and they have been topped, week 2 of the PK and the CandyCane(AF) just popped out of the soil yesterday. I will share some pictures of each. Right now my unkowns look the healthiest and one of the PK is doing well but the other PK has some deformation and strange coloration. they are all in the same soil and on the same feeding schedule, any help with this would be greatly appreciated! thanks to anyone in advance that decides to follow this journal.

CandyCane#1
CC128.jpg

CandyCane#2
cc225.jpg

Uknowns
Uk21.jpg
UK11.jpg

Purple Kush #1
PK117.jpg

Purple Kush #2 (this is the one im worried about)
pk215.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom