First Grow Journal: 6 x Blue Dream. 2 x LED

hbcobra88

What strain is it? Blue Dream clones from local vendor.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Started veg on 1/11
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor. I have 70"x80" to work with, but the room itself is about 6'x12'.
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? FFOF
If soil... What size pot? 4 gal, switching to 7-10 gallon plastic bags before flowering
Size of light? 2x led 450watt, 1 90 watt boom booster (should have 3 more 90s by flower time)
Is it aircooled? 2x 6" 400 cfm inline fans (1 inlet and 1 outlet with a filter), 1 6" fan, 2x osculating fans on the way
Temp of Room/cab? haven't bought a temp gauge yet, but feels around 75-80 f.
RH of Room/cab? not sure yet
PH of media or res? not checking, using ph perfect sensi grow & bloom.
Any Pests ? not yet, but i'm prepared.
How often are you watering? when needed
Type and strength of ferts used? PH perfect Sensi Grow/Bloom A and B

Whats up everyone. This is my first grow journal and maybe my 5th grow ever. Now that we got legalization here in CA the worries of growing have decreased a bit. So a grow spot I never thought would become available, became available! After a week of painting the walls bright white, sealing the windows up, adding venting for both 6" inline fans, and hanging the lights... my grow room is finally ready! Got a hold of 8 blue dream clones, and a blue dream teen as well, and transplanted all of them into 4 gallon pots last Wednesday.
Now my journey begins! I'm working on posting pics now.:welcome:

Filter, Inline Fans, and my pulleys. All off amazon prime!
IMG_031636.jpg

Freshly transplanted clones! Going to try the GLR light schedule 12 on 5.5 off 1 on 5.5 off. Trying cut down on energy even with all LED.
IMG_033256.jpg

Found a wifi security camera on amazon also, sends my phone messages everytime the lights turn on and cause motion/sound. I also catch myself laying in bed staring at my ladies lol.
IMG_034047.jpg
IMG_034339.jpg

They're loving the light (1/15), and I despratley need some shades :riskybusiness:
IMG_036845.jpg

My veg room is under construction, so the closet is where the rest live for now (2 more blue dream clones, and 6 bag seeds.
IMG_037037.jpg

Just realized it's supposed to hit 48 here tonight so my teens inside to join the party now. I need more lights! :yikes:
IMG_037442.jpg

This is pretty exciting for me, 24 hours in a jiffy container and almost all seeds have popped!
IMG_037540.jpg

Thanks Kush Girl!

First question.. When should I start bending these babies down? Not 100% sure i'm going with scrog yet, but I'm going for yield on this run and I want bushes. Thanks!
IMG_036440.jpg

Wondering if I should start with a FIM or top, or just go with LST? I have a lot of room and want to use as much up as possible. Appreciate any input!

Thanks Kush Girl!

First question.. When should I start bending these babies down? Not 100% sure i'm going with scrog yet, but I'm going for yield on this run and I want bushes. Thanks!
IMG_036440.jpg
IMHO I would top them 1st then start LST. That's just my thoughts/opinion though. That's how I am going to run this grow. I have done hours upon hours of reading and learning and decided that's what is going to be good for me . Topped the 1st one yesterday and she loved it and she was so beautiful this morning. Topped the 2nd one this morning. Crossing my fingers
2a8c74d48e63e1218d0a24eac69f8e3c.jpg

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

I would top and then lst

Especially if you might possibly scrog its better to start sooner than later.

This is my first time doing a scrog but already i can tell itll be my biggest yeild yet.

3 plants in a 3x3 just started week 2 of flower
420-magazine-mobile1252502880.jpg

Decided to bend 3 of the plants down, but haven't topped yet. Trying to let the other 3 catch up first.. Will post pictures soon.

I've been doing some research trying to figure out what's causing my plants to grow so slow in veg. And today I may have figured out the problem. After finally getting my temp/humidity gauge I realized both rooms are sitting around 25% humidity.. So bought 2 humidifiers and popped them in just now. Not seeing a big change on the gauge in the bigger room, but instantly saw the smaller room go up. Can someone else that is using a humidifier chime in and let me know if it is used on a timer or running all the time?

Thanks in advance!

I've been doing some research trying to figure out what's causing my plants to grow so slow in veg. And today I may have figured out the problem. After finally getting my temp/humidity gauge I realized both rooms are sitting around 25% humidity.. So bought 2 humidifiers and popped them in just now. Not seeing a big change on the gauge in the bigger room, but instantly saw the smaller room go up. Can someone else that is using a humidifier chime in and let me know if it is used on a timer or running all the time?

Thanks in advance!
using a timer is going to vary from one person to anothers growing conditions. i ran my constantly because im in a dry location

IMG_042635.JPG

got 6 new teens, 3 yogi diesel and 3 girl scout. this is a picture of the yogi diesel and they all look about the same. they were transplanted 2 days ago into 5 gallons and used ffof. and they are all sitting under a 600 mh. any help would be much appreciated!

somebody anybody! watered 1 out of the sad 3 last night to see if that would make it better or worse, looks about the same. thinking its transplant shock after doing some reading. but not positive.

Back
Top Bottom