First Autoflower Under LED

WeedDwarf

Today I have started a grow. An indoor auto-flowering cannabis grow. I have ordered a 300w LED growing light on the Aliexpress website. I have ordered my automatic flowering cannabis seed. I am ready to start. At this moment my auto-flowering seed is floating in some water in a glass that stand on the box of my PC. Nice warm temperature in 2 days it’s seed shell will crack and I will put it into a small pot with good potting soil.

After two days in the glass of water the weed seed is cracked open and is the small root showing. The beginning of the germination of the autoflowering cannabis seed. Time to move the seed to the pot.
From this moment on the seed is in need of light. It is a waste of energy to use the 300W LED light in this stage so I am using a 4W energy saving light bulb, as close as possible to the soil. This way it gives enough warmth and light for the first days of my cannabis sprout.

After reading some articles on the internet about growing weed under LED lightsI am giving it a try. This picture of blooming weed which I found on a blog of a guy using 300w LED lights for growing his autoflowering cannabis plants made it clear. So I have ordered my LED light online at Aliexpress.

I have installed the LED light in a unused part of a closet on the attic. The LED armature was delivered with a hanging kit. I will hang the light 50 cm (20 inches) above the cannabis plant. Lights on for 24 hours per day as an experiment.

I have also installed a webcam so I will be able to follow the cannabis plant 24/7. The image is not too good looking but that is caused by the spectrum of the LED lights.

So, no special installations, just the LED light and the weed plant in good potting soil. Can it be this easy? We will see… So far so good.

The rule I am using for watering the weed plant is that I will give warm water (no nutrients added) as soon as the top layer of the soil looks dry.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom