Amherst Sour D & Hash Bomb LED Soil Grow

wellfleetion

So I gotta keep it going as my goal is keep growing ahead of my stash with no need to go to a dispensary, evah. So here I go again...

2x4 Tent
2 LED 300 Watt lights (using only 1 till the other is needed)
Michigan Made Potting Mix

My 1st grow I went with 4 plants and it was too many. I plan on LST, lollipopping and topping and trying to maximize the space with just 2, Amherst Sour Diesel and Hash Bomb. We'll see how this one goes...

Hash Bomb
Hash38.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel
Amherst.JPG

IMG_152437.JPG

re: Amherst Sour D & Hash Bomb LED Soil Grow

Ok, after reading this: How long to leave seedlings in humidity dome?
I did away with the dome. I just figured with humidity levels so super low, but, took them off.

Also, those seeds actually popped yesterday but I could not plant them and left them in the paper towel another night until later PM today. The Hash Bomb root tail (1st pic) looks a little swollen so I hope all is well.

IMG_1592-1.JPG

Sweet Tooth auto just came up a couple of days ago...
FullSizeRender-19.jpg

I decided to transplant them right into large potting buckets. The auto is a no transplant (right to a 2.5 gallon) from germination because I don't want any stress to it at all for obvious reasons. The other two... the same, kind of. I'm going for a no stress growing environment and figure I would rather stress them early on transplanting them than later on. Also because I want/will need to LST them.

Hey there K180. I'm hardly the guy to get advice from as that's the first auto I've done. I just gently watered my auto this AM for the 2nd time as I was knuckle deep and the soil was dry - a sure sign it was needed. I read to be extra careful regarding not to over-water autos especially. I used a watering can and made sure to saturate around the area too and not just directly over the plant to encourage root expansion. There's little room to error on autos, so...

9 days with the ASD and HB and I've already started LST techniques. I'll check back soon.

Back
Top Bottom