Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Welcome folks to my new outdoor grow, which is just another one feat. High Brix and LOS methods... but to let you find out what I'm really up to, here's a little bit of history for the newcomers.

:tokin: :tokin: :tokin:

Last season I was hit pretty badly, and I lost a lot of great plants in my favourite patch, where I've been growing for 3 years, and where soil was dialled in to perfection. I couldn't go back there, so I just focused on another spot a bit higher up on The Hill, where unfortunately I left two males behind which pollinated my whole crop, and I got a lot of seeded Ultra Dogs. The good thing is this pot is still good :laughtwo: The bad one is this spot was also invaded by the land's owner, who went so near it when cutting the passage to the top of the hill that I had to drop it for some time at least.

Long story short in the fall/winter I've scouted a lot to find a couple of new spots, and finally I found something which looks very promising, where I can do a test run, and this means for me I don't put more than 10-12 plants so if it gets busted it's not a high priority for LE to chase my ass :passitleft:

BTW I'm based in northern Italy, soil used will be local loam High Brixed, and throughout the season I'll use organic mineral amendments, beneficial bacteria and funghi in form of powders, teas and and sprays. Also I'll be following the growth with refractometer, hygrometer, thermometer, and I'll show you how to sun dep with a microgrow of bonsai plants.

My stock is my own, and comes either from my SoCal buddy (he's based in Santa Clarita Valley) or has been result of my own pollination. On hand I have probably 20 thousand seeds, mostly F2 and F3 of Ultra Dog (Aurora Ultra x NYCD/Chemdawg '91), which for sure will be grown this year too as I love this pot. But I'll also pop some OG Kush, Aurora Ultra Confidential, Aurora Ultra Kush and Green Crack, maybe NYCD. I haven't bought any seeds for almost 3 years, and cause I still have some amazing sativas in the jars I'll go back to landraces next year, when maybe I'm gonna be better set in terms of security.

Seeds:
IMG_55297.JPG
IMG_55419.JPG
IMG_55408.JPG

Soil:
IMG_55437.JPG

IMG_55445.JPG
IMG_55458.JPG

:rollit::yahoo::passitleft:

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow with High Brix Soil, Air-Pots and SoCal Seed S

Welcome, man. Where are you based if you can say?

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow with High Brix Soil, Air-Pots and SoCal Seed S

:thumb:

Moi aussi! :slide:

Is there any hope for legalization there, yet?

Glad to give you all another ride. And no, legal situation hasn't changed, but in the meantime military dropped 40 lbs of hydro weed on medical market to satisfy everybody. Well they haven't satisfied anybody and you can imagine the quality :laughtwo:

A whole 40 lbs? :hmmmm: ... woopie ...

“My mission is to produce the best-quality cannabis on an industrial scale at a low price,” he told The Times.

Hell, I have 2 lbs of primo organic, just myself. :straightface:

At least they are trying to help. Our government is to fucking scared to say that period. That it actually helps someone .

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

At least they are trying to help. Our government is to fucking scared to say that period. That it actually helps someone .

I mean yeah it's a sign of good will, but it really is a political way of stopping private and commercial growers from taking over the market. It's gonna change in few years though or at least everybody hopes for it, cause if they said A, they will say B.

Aww I see now. I had no idea what was going on over there. Sounds shitty for real.

Back
Top Bottom