Hydro Guy Gets Dirty In MA

EBnFLO

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my first journal!

I have some limited experience with growing. Started in coco coir for my first grow years ago and nearly killed that poor Narcotic Kush Auto but in spite of all the abuse put out a decent harvest of some incredibly potent buds. I now realize just how lucky I was to get any harvest at all from that first attempt.

From there, I took a break for a while before starting up in soil. Absolutely hated soil due to some difficulties I encountered (inexperience, mostly). Eventually started building an EBB & FLOW system which I had good success with.

Then MA voters changed everything!!!

I have an acquaintance in MA who has set me up with a GREAT legal space to grow in. I have collected all of my old equipment and begun setting up the MA grow.

At the moment, we have a 400w HID and a 300w LED over 6 ladies. Two Trainwreck clones, 2 Gorilla Glue clones, and 2 East Coast Sour Diesel clones are all potted in 3 gallon pots and were flipped to 12/12 on 14JAN2017.

We plan to pop some indica seeds from the California medical community ASAP.

I won't be updating this thread super often due to the remote location but I'll try to put something up every week or 2.

Here's the new grow room! The first pic actually shows the "secret" entrance which is meant only to provide a little privacy from an inquisitive youngster who occasionally visits.

ebeb3e64d00a48dc99258a5fb0aa8499.jpg

4af03ac25cd909dd12c71f34609c9201.jpg

6e93477cfd4b791eb20cbdb96f0a160d.jpg

513fe2799f00703f07bcf3ced7a5b4f7.jpg

7711ba9c02e8dd25d07ceca7a8cdfb6b.jpg

7d9177fbc45a62bc66c93a1fdd75b215.jpg

Nutes will be mostly G.H. Using the following ingredients and recipe for all except the struggling Trainwrecks.

b73a18835d66870d0e9c94c848bcc3fe.jpg

Soil is a 50/50 mix of FF Ocean Forest and Happy Frog in most of the ladies' pots but my partner used some organic potting soil from Home Depot in the 2 trainwrecks. Those are in the white buckets. That soil is testing high in nitrogen. Seems to have some white particles of time release fertilizer contributing to some nitrogen toxicity according to the soil testing kit my partner is using. In response to that, he's feeding only the Flora Bloom, calmag, and Armor si to those 2 ladies trying not to make the nitrogen probs worse. They seem to be doing ok but we'll see!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Subbed in brudda excited to see some great meds. Remember always patience is the best nute you can ever give her along with some TLC and N-P-K. Happy growing

Im here im here but I cant figure out how to get in through that secret entrance. (Uses secret knock) now lets sing......EVERYTHING IS AWESOME EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOUR PART OF A TEAM EVERYTHING IS AWESOMMMMMM WHEN YOUR GROWING GOOD GREEN.

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

LMAO! Welcome, Can!

Just give the shovel a little twist. That's the doorknob .

Welcome Vex!

Thanks, guy. Looking great so far.

Sour D is my all time favorite smoke. Although there are many on my "top" list. ;)

I am subbed up. I got some GG beans on the way so pretty stoked!

Thanks for signing up, Pat! Never grown the GG OR ECSD before but I know the genetics I have are good because I acquired some herb at the same time I got the clones. Great nugs with incredible trichs all over but unfortunately not quite fully ripened. Very much looking forward to testing out some fully ripened GG and ECSD!

Back
Top Bottom