Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom Coco

smokegarden

Hello all, this is my second grow. I will be growing these 2 girls. 1 each of fastbuds Green Crack, and GSC. I plan to top them and some lst. This will be updated every Sunday at the least but every step I take it will make updates.
420-magazine-mobile952524099.jpg
420-magazine-mobile499351511.jpg
420-magazine-mobile265676183.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm using Advanced Nutrients ph perfect Sensi Bloom Coco, voodoo juice, b52,big bud coco,and overdrive

Nice now as long as you use em all right timing and dosage this gonna be a good grow.

Also are you adding any perlite to the coco?

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

subbed up for your coco grow! You have a great line up going! Love the sensi coco. Only used big bud and over drive but was very happy with my results. Im sure you will be too. Hope this info helps with your coco grow.

The is a quote from ledrf.
1. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated.
2. If you let coco dry out, you will get lower yields and most likely nutrient issues because when the coco dries out, it leaves dry spots, where the roots dry up and die. That causes issues.
3. When you water every day or twice a day or ever three times a day, you are replacing all the oxygen the plant used up, thus letting it grow faster. You are also replacing any nutrients the plant used up with fresh nutrients. This is why I water every day with nutrients.
4. You get hydroponic results. Fast growth. Bigger yields.
Don't forget to keep your ph between 5.5-6.0

How to water Marijuana growing in coco - YouTube

This thread has great info if you haven't seen it. I dont use the same nutes but I make it work for me.

Ledrf
How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

cultivator
How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

subbed up for your coco grow! You have a great line up going! Love the sensi coco. Only used big bud and over drive but was very happy with my results. Im sure you will be too. Hope this info helps with your coco grow.

The is a quote from ledrf.
1. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated.
2. If you let coco dry out, you will get lower yields and most likely nutrient issues because when the coco dries out, it leaves dry spots, where the roots dry up and die. That causes issues.
3. When you water every day or twice a day or ever three times a day, you are replacing all the oxygen the plant used up, thus letting it grow faster. You are also replacing any nutrients the plant used up with fresh nutrients. This is why I water every day with nutrients.
4. You get hydroponic results. Fast growth. Bigger yields.
Don't forget to keep your ph between 5.5-6.0

How to water Marijuana growing in coco - YouTube

This thread has great info if you haven't seen it. I dont use the same nutes but I make it work for me.

Ledrf
How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

cultivator
How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Thanks for the info. Do you think 3 gallon fabric pots are big enough.I used it on last coco seems big enough.

The fantastic thing about coco is you can grow in any pot. I let my plants get root bound before flower so I can water more times in one day. Most people grow in 2-3 gal pots to save on nutrients but 1 gal will work and so will 5.

IMAG2115_1.jpg

This plant I flowered in a 4" seed pot. I made sure to water at least 4 times a day with adequate runoff each time.

420-magazine-mobile1056132494.jpg
420-magazine-mobile202866000.jpg

Here is the Green Crack I am going by advanced nutes schedule. I flushed the coco with plain water until I got it to match the water ph then I put 1ml per liter ph perfect sensi grow in water then ran it thru the coco. Then I put the seeds in. Hope it's good.

You might find 1ml per L a bit too hot for seedlings. Maybe not but I always cut AN suggested amount down to 1/4 or half and go up as the plant needs. It's pretty strong stuff and seedlings take care of themselves for a bit. You just want to condition the coco for when they are ready. For me, I didn't go over half strength for normal size plants (4ml per L full strength) until I was in flower. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Half strength AN ph perfect A&B seems to be just about right in my setup. During veg the only other product i used was calmag at full strength.

Keep em frosty ya'll

For me, I put my seeds in the precharged coco. Cover it so the coco doesn't dry. Once it pops up and out I take off the plastic wrap from the top of the cup. Then I splash a little nutrient water on it until it's ready for full waterings. I never put straight water into coco though.

Back
Top Bottom