Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

Hello all my friends and any one new I pick up along the way. I wasn't going to go through what it takes to grow the way I do, but I was convinced to go one more time. So here we go. I want to first tell my friends that follow my Journal's on a regular basis, one of the last things I wrote in 2016's Journal was that I had received a bunch of Girl Scout Cookie, Sour Diesel, and Green Crack seeds, I have been trying sense the first of December to germinate those seeds with no success. So it looks like those are out of this round. Ok I grow 100% totally organic Cannabis in soil. I mix my own soil. The ingredients are 1- Large bag of Super Soil, 1/3 cup of Worm Castings, 1/3 cup Bone Meal, 1/3 cup Blood Meal, 3/4 cup of Epsom Salt, 1/2 cup Dolomite Lime, 1/3 cup Bat Guano, 1/3 cup of Gypsum, 1/3 cup of Chicken manure and 1 large bag of Peralite. You mix that all together, wet it down real good and let it set for a couple months. I usually mix mine in December or January so that its ready come spring. Right now I have 21 plants that will be Mothers for this next Outdoor Grow. There are 6 - EF's (EL Fuego), 2 - JD'S ( One of my strains JackDawg ), 4 - JDS's (A LemCon production UltraDawg X Jarillo De Sanola ), 4 UD X PR ( Another LemCon production UltraDawg X Punta Roja ), 1 - BWOG ( BlackWater O.G., 2 - SLH's ( Super Lemon Haze from Green House ), 1 - Super Silver Haze, 1 - PK ( Pure Kush ), and 8 - Unknown seedling's.
DSCN05918.JPG
DSCN059310.JPG
DSCN059510.JPG
DSCN059612.JPG
my indoor grow room is 8 X 8 and was constructed of 2 x 4 studs, 3/8 in Plywood covered with 6mil black plastic on the inside, I used 8 ft X 6 in Cedar Fence material for the floor, 3 90 cubic ft per min. Exhaust fans, piped out the top to a Turbine Roof Vent in the top of my garage. There are 2 air intake Fans 1 90 cubic ft per min., and a 1600 cubic ft per min. Squirrel Cage Blower. I also have a portable Swamp Cooler that I stick in the door when it get real hot. On the inside I staple up White Butcher Paper ( Dull side out ). I use 2 600 watt HPS's when flowering and any number of 125 watt CFL's for Vegging.
DSCN059813.JPG
DSCN059917.JPG
As far as plants that are not destin for the Hill or the Planter's #1 and #2, I try to use Air Pot's for their great root production, I only have 25 so I also use 5 gal buckets and other large portable containers. That's all I can think of to start with so I guess I will see you on the flip side. Keep it green people. TOAST

Hey Lembatoast. Lurked on some of your other journals. It was actually mostly the 'last hurrah' comment that freaked me right out and brought me running right over just now. Sounds like we're ok though (?) and there will be more hurrahs to come ?
Anyway- here I am first in line what an honour. :thumb: I'll stick around and watch the grow if I may, and keep an eye on you in case you make any more such scary threats.

:ciao: :joint: :passitleft:

Weaselcracker, all I meant by Last Hurrah was I'm not planning to do another Journal after 2017, hell I wasn't planning to do one this time, Just because I don't do a journal doesn't mean I'm not gonna be around. I'll still be uploading relevant photos to the appropriate categories. You can always PM me if you need to know anything specific. Weaelcracker, Conradino23, and Spookies welcome back and welcome and thanks for subbing in PennyWise, Aotearoa, and Dwalkama. There's a local Alternative Rock Band where I live named PennyWise. Thanks again you guy's. Toast

Hi there Toast, I just read your 2016 journal and learned heaps. I'm about to grow weed for the first time. So excited. You really are the man. Dedication to the max. Subbed

:thanks:
:Namaste:

I"ll have to watch this one in case it is the last one......though I learned to "never say never again" as it tends to bite me in the backside usually somewhere down the road in life ;) :rofl::rofl:

Welcome Horasce, Smokey Wokey, and UrbanMonk. I just though I would put a little unusual filler in before my next installment. So I am out of medicine so I broke out a big bag of El Fuego and started breaking it up to put it in the tube, I have been doing this a long time and I have never had so much Finger Hash come off such a little amount of pot. Check this out, my hands before
DSCN060110.JPG
the pot I broke up
DSCN060210.JPG
my hands after
DSCN060415.JPG
and the Finger Hash
DSCN060514.JPG
that little ball weighs 2.2 grams. I don't know about you guys but I never got so much for so little. Tomorrow I will show you the Concentrate when its all done. I wish I would have weighed the pot before I broke it up, but it was the first time I worked with just straight EF Buds. It sure seems like a lot to me.

:hookah:

Here's a quick Update: 6 - El Fuego
DSCN06068.JPG
, 4 - UltraDawg X Punta Roja
DSCN06087.JPG
, 3 - UltraDawg X Jarillo De Sanola
DSCN06118.JPG
, 3 - JackDawg
DSCN061215.JPG
, to the left - Pure Kush ( Really Exsolent Medical Strain ), to the right BlackWater O.G.
DSCN06149.JPG
, 2- Super Lemon Haze ( In the back ) 1 - Super Silver Haze in front
DSCN061612.JPG
The plants put away
DSCN06189.JPG
and last but way not least, the 7 Unknown seedling, obvious Indica Dominant
DSCN062011.JPG
ain't them little bitches BEAUTIFUL. I want you all to know my 96 year old MOM/420 Gramma broke her hip on Saturday and I have been at the hospital most of the time sense, so if I didn't get back to you as soon as I normally would that's why. As it turns out it wasn't as bad as it could have been, they only had to drill 3 hole in her leg to fix it and she should make a full recovery. So Sunday I get this phone call at 9:00 am, and its the hospital telling me to get down there right a way, cause my Mom won't let them take her to surgery til I say its OK. Half asleep I get in my car and proceed to Back Into Rick's Brand New 2016 Honda Civic, parked in front of his house next door. LOL SHIT HAPPENDS. Came home from the hospital, went to go back later, Car wont start broken starter. Got to get the car towed to my guy, ( I have a guy, that's so cool ), go rent a car and get to the hospital. LOL Real fun week so far. Any way if I'm not around much right now you know why. Later My friends. TOAST

Back
Top Bottom