KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

kelticBlue

Hi All :ciao:

This strain was my first "breeder genetics" grow. So I figure I will get one of these beans I have left into soil this year again.
This was a limited edition strain and now it is very hard to find. So It is not readily available in the seed banks at this time.
I will have other strains going this year, some autos and short flower time phenos during the summer. I also Hope to do a doc's dank seeds 'triple purple rhino' before the year is out. Farmhouse genetics 'grape cookies'. And some point a SOG style grow..

Details.

What strain is it? Pakistan Chitral Kush and Kali-China Yunnan
Hybrid... 80 % indica / 20 % sativa. Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China stabilized. F1 Hybrid.
It in Veg about 2 weeks in 16/8
Indoor
Soil
, Coots style soil re-amended
7 Gallon smart pot In a very small VEG tent 30 inch by 18 inch and 36 inch hi. It fits behind my couch.

Size of light?
200 Watt Cree CXB3590 4 COB TIMBER Grow Light Kit
MY DIY.

Type and strength of ferts used? The 7 gallon pot gets all organic ferts. RO water with EWC tea, Amaranth Meal, and sargassum seaweed.

ACE seeds describes it as :
Indica columnar structure, with wide leaf and medium node length with chewing gum, blackberry, blueberry, tropical fruits, hash and incense smells and Pleasant and relaxed hashplant effect, that is not too heavy.

UPdates about once a week unless my travel schedule is busy then less or more. I live in an inner city apartment with limited space.
I dont grow for myself, I am a caregiver to my wife's pain, she has 4 blown disc in her back sciatica in her hip and cracked a rib last month, plus she likes to get high. There are days she can barely walk....Me I am 'sober by choice long story.
Our city went legal almost 2 years ago. I can grow 6 plants with 3 in flower at any one time.:cheer:
I love my hobby.

Also most importantly, I treat my cat with coconut infused canna oil. mostly from trim. My little kitty has hyper thyroid and some seizures.
At 15 y/o he has responded well to the CBD treatment. He acts more like a kitten sine starting the oil in his tuna treat. 6 months ago and no more seizures.

I have looked into local to me breeders that have higher CBD strains. And I found a local seed source. I paypal-D on day one, day 2 he mailed the beans, day three they were in my mailbox. I went for grape flavored stains, stay tuned for those beans later this year.
I do also have a potential medical need in a sister in law, but I just dont have room to produce enough for every one. I am more about quality first but I plan to experiment as needed this year.

I hope to have a smoother ride this year with better production and yield, seat belts on, helmets on. Lets go.

:welcome::thanks:

Re: kelticBlue's 2017 soil with Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yun

A happy aloe plant to start things off.

CIMG17711.jpg

Re: kelticBlue's 2017 soil with Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yun

So in getting my grow together this year took some snaps along the way of random things I do and the way I do.

So here is a pencil at the ready, ready to make a hole for a seed.
CIMG1738.jpg

Same pencil stuck up to the metal on the end here.
CIMG17451.jpg
Then a sprinkle of the mycos in the hole before the seed.

CIMG1746.jpg

here isthe seed in a shot glass type of thing. I soak 8-12 hr depending on my schedule. I started to put it into a small box which i put into the cabinet where the television cable box is, good and warm there.

A seed in a cup, i usually squeeze an aloe leaf between my fingers, then pick up the seed with the aloe gel and drop into the water. that is the aloe gel in the water with the seed. pictured here.
CIMG17441.jpg
the seed in tweezers just before going into soil, i do not wait for a tap root or anything, most times the seed sinks in the cup before I drop. But i am confident I have very viable seeds here.
look at that focus, gee zoo me.
CIMG17491.jpg

Re: KelticBlue's 2017 - Soil - Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunn

Oooo..... I got the first seat. :slide:

Off to a good start. The pressure to try to help others never quits, does it? It's mostly self-imposed, but it still creeps in. I have to keep reminding myself that I haven't stabilized my own supply yet. I can't put my daughter's supply into any jeopardy. I started supplying someone else and quickly backed out before I got in too deep. Now I'm preferring to direct them to my thread on supporting the ECS without cannabis and encourage them to wake up every morning ready to play.

That way, I know they're supporting their ECS and I'll encourage them to learn to produce their own. It's so easy to have the beloved hobby become a stressor. My goal is to keep this from happening.

I'm so glad your kitten is feeling young again. :circle-of-love:

Re: KelticBlue's 2017 - Soil - Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunn

Love the Aloe plant! I always have one or two on the go around the house. Great for cloning as a rooting agent instead of synthetics. I'm gonna pull up a chair and enjoy this 1 I tinks. :popcorn:

I can't put my daughter's supply into any jeopardy........
I'm so glad your kitten is feeling young again. :circle-of-love:

I feel the same way about my cats supply. i 'gots' to control what he gets. you dont mess with the kids meds... so not on.

my missus could get the $20 a gram from the med dispensary if needed and we still have the other supply from times long since past.((((20$ a gram geeZoo,? where did my nickle bag go?))))

So,......if I can convince Mrs.kB to let my move the grow out from behind the couch and into a bigger tent, .... Sue if remember your recent picture mixing up the DBHB soil? that is my visualization-self. But for now short stout trained plants in coots mineralized soil.
:cheer:

as an aside, the other potential person, my inlaw, has polyneuropathy and neuropathic pain for over 25 years. however... first that is my guess at her condition because her condition is not talked about, just exists and is accepted that way. Next I am way over my head just thinking about it, serious bizness. but i am happy to help if i can.

ok what the hay am i doing surfing seed shops? I dont need seed. Me Thinks---But I want Mandala Ganesh, cause if i have it, nice old-school genetics, i can cross some of my hybrids with it, great vigorous short stout lovelies , Ahhhh, I need help, seed intervention.

now i think i wanna try some hempzles mustard, site sponsor, gonna keep an eye out, gonna go to bed, what i dont get up to.
:hippy:

First sprout this grow... was my cross of auto CannaBioGen crossed with Ace orient express male and back crossed again. So should be very orient express pheno like. Reg seed.
Lets see. Sprout back on Jan 17.
CIMG1756.jpg
Full of hope and promise, REG seed
CIMG1753.jpg

3 days old on Jan 20th Auto CBG x Orient express reg seed
CIMG17731.jpg

CIMG1774.jpg
All of one inch tall

CIMG1776.jpg

PCK x Kali China Glamour shots.
7 days old here i think.
CIMG1822.jpg
CIMG1823.jpg
CIMG1820.jpg
CIMG1821.jpg
CIMG1819.jpg
CIMG18171.jpg
CIMG1815.jpg
CIMG1816.jpg

The environs it runs with the Timber grow light for 16 hours... for one hour a day I give it some blue CFL from the 250 watt.
I believe it is 2700 K with the wing reflector brings the temp up to 84 usually for just one hour a day.
I think cervantes' book says more blue light helps create more females in the first 4 weeks. There are are other factors as well. lower temps, Higher humidity.
I have a cup of water in the tent best I can get this time of year.
I put a drop of neem oil in the water? I dunno I figure it might scare of any bugs

CIMG1806.jpg
CIMG1808.jpg

I have just crawled out of bed after a flu, I am here now :) thanks for link.:cheer:

I'm in....:high-five:

I have just crawled out of bed after a flu, I am here now :) thanks for link.:cheer:

I thought you too might want to know I am back at it. Thanks for visiting:cheer:

I have work this weekend, Then I am driving Mrs and the cats 'up north; for a couple of months and our quick trip to costa rica is soon.
....I have to set up my blu mats and make sure they are going to work. I find about a week to ten days of testing the are working then the are great for a week or 2 away for my size pot.

Soil in the seedling post is on the dry gonna water tomorrow and do a top dress of ewc on the PCK.

Wasn't it nice to have the community to crawl out of bed for? I can still remember how warm and cozy it felt to check in after my own run-in with the flu a year or so back. Fluids baby. Remember you need them too. :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom