36Gr0w Show

I will be showing four grow areas here(possibly more at times), two 4x4 tents, a 3x6 clone/seed spot, and a 12x15 room.

The lighting used is a 400w MH/HPS + 300w Old Model Mars Hydro in one tent, a 6 bulb veg T5 in another tent, a 48x3 Mars Hydro Reflector for seeds/clones, and 6000w in the flower room.

I'm using a few different soils right now. One tent is all veggie bed soil I brought inside, another is recycled LOS, the flower room has recycled LOS and Royal Gold Basement Mix, and the seeds are being started on veggie soil and G&B Blue Ribbon porting soil.

I am using the Nectar for the Gods nutrient line as well as many home made inputs.

Tent #1: The for corners are Cookie Killer x Blue Dream in 10g pots using veggie soil from an outdoor hugelkultur raised bed. The middle going clockwise from the top are Cookie Killer x Blue Dream, Cookie Killer x Blue Dream, E19 (H), and E19(H). This is a 45g smart pot filled with around 35g of recycled LOS soil. This is before topping/cloning. The bottom middle is a Grouch x Pineapple.

20170118_212226.jpg
20170118_212315.jpg

I would rather have a natural light cob or something bt they usually cost over a $1000 to cover a 4x4 which is much to high for me at this time. I'm just tryna combat this heat which will be not far away. I would not like to go the diy route bt it's either that or spend $600 with mh

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nectar for the Gods nutrients along with Photo Plus, Neem/Karanja oil, and Mammoth P in the first picture.

Home made bokashi in the second. I took 5 gallons from my last round of making it and added a large kiddie pool of wood chips. To this I added ground malted barley, ground rye berries, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, ground flax, vitamin d, crustacean meal, dolomite lime, oyster shell powder, epsom salt, blended cucumber and carrot, LABS, PSB, multiple FFJs, fish amino acids, and nettle fpj.

20170129_215113.jpg
20170129_215051.jpg

37/67 seeds up so far. I received 22 clones the other night, they are in tent #2 right now.

Flower room, tent #1, and tent #2 mothers were given a Nectar for the Gods "flush", which is 450ml of Herculean Harvest and 225ml of Aphrodite's Extraction in 15 gallons of water, ph at 6.4. This isn't a traditional "flush" where you run water through the medium, this is used to tie up organic salts. Each pot was watered to the point of runoff, except the big smart pot in tent #1.

I should be receiving a sample pack of Nectar of the Gods tomorrow, $22 shipping for a quart each of the basic four as well as the ph up and foliar spray. I just realized I need more Aphrodite's Extraction, I'm completely out.

I'm also being shipped a kilo of SoilLife from composttealab.com for proof reading and offering suggestions for the site.

2oz of 250ppm colloidal silver is coming as well.

Geez 36, you don't play around at all buckaroo. Great setup. Six lights in the flower room. Damn! You make me want to pull that 4x4 out and to hell with being stealthy. :laughtwo:

That left me a little breathless my friend. Lol! Now I know how people feel when I throw up a major thread.

So what's the story with the sad-looking mothers, that I'm sure will bounce back? Just curious as to how they got so sad.

I was looking over your pictures and I kept saying "I wanna be like him when I grow up." You do amazing work, you know. Good to have you running again. Feel free to drop a not on my journal. They all get excited when you stop by. Lol!

Thanks Sue, I hope a few regulars come around, but the big journals are your forte.

These mothers have been in the 10g fabric pots since last summer, in recycled soil. They went a week or two without attention and turned to crap. That is why I bought the Nectar line, to fix a few plants quick. The big girls in the flower room were also looking sad, but they bounced back quicker and they are tester genetics, not something I'm determined to keep if clones don't root for some odd reason.

I hear great things about the Necter line. I meant to compliment you earlier on the photos. You've refined the eye. :thumb:

My journals take on a life of their own, and I don't even know how many threads I'm running right now. I seem to have a boundless energy. I figured out I'm a writer, and it has me writing more. Lol! Rob is very indulgent of my excesses.

I hear great things about the Necter line. I meant to compliment you earlier on the photos. You've refined the eye. :thumb:

My journals take on a life of their own, and I don't even know how many threads I'm running right now. I seem to have a boundless energy. I figured out I'm a writer, and it has me writing more. Lol! Rob is very indulgent of my excesses.

I'm loving it so far, but it is a lot of different things to buy and understand. It's priced great and they offer samples for the cost of shipping. It seems to be playing well with all my diy stuff too.

Back
Top Bottom